Project Possibilities in a Foreign Country

jupiterian

So I have this creative project with a friend, we already presented it in our homeland. My partner went to live abroad and we've been dreaming about presenting it in another country this year.

My horary question was, are we going to present this project abroad this year?

I'm not sure where I should find the significator, in my partner or the project, and if so should I take the fifht house or the tenth?

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 2.01.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 2.01.28 PM.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 35

AJ Astrology

So I have this creative project with a friend, we already presented it in our homeland. My partner went to live abroad and we've been dreaming about presenting it in another country this year.

I'm not sure where I should find the significator, in my partner or the project, and if so should I take the fifht house or the tenth?

Thank you!!

Hi jupiterian,

I may be inclined to give this to H7 for two reasons, one it controls partnerships and the other is it controls business, trade deals and commerce and your project may fall under that.

In that instance, Mercury (you) applying in right-sextile to Jupiter (your partner/project) is good.

However, since you'll have to travel abroad, I might be more inclined to look at H9 for travel, which does not bode well.

Mercury is not in aspect with Saturn, and Moon (your co-significator) has separated from Saturn indicating a past event.

Next I would look for a body collecting light from Mercury and Saturn, and there are none.

Then I would look for a body transferring light from Mercury to Saturn, but there are none.

Since Mercury is angular, I would look to see if Mercury aspects any body east of H1, which would be H1, H2 or H3, and there's no bodies there.

Sahl does have an interesting comment on "something proposed" regarding H9.

He's looking at H1 ruler and Moon withdrawing from malefics and applying to benefics. Mercury applying to Jupiter is good, but Moon separating from Saturn and applying to Mars is bad, and overall it's not good.

Moon has long separated from opposition with Sun, so Moon is waning and so slightly malefic herself.

Overall, I'd say "No."

Something else, see where Mercury is in relation to Sun? He's slow. Why? Because Mercury is about to go on station and then go retrograde. Mercury will back up right into Aquarius.

That's called "cancellation."

One more thing, Moon is via combusta.

So, it's not going to happen, and you are actually the reason why it doesn't happen. For whatever reason, you'll ultimately back out and never go (at least not this year).

jupiterian

Thank you for answering this, I was so unsure if I had to see the 9th house because of the travel involved, or the 10th because it's a project we kind of already presented with success, and not to sure if I had to read the H7 since the question was not implying directly my partner but the possibilities for the project itself.

It amazes me to learn that's actually me the reason that's not going to happen... wonder how it will unfold because as of today, I would like to do it.

Thank you again

Aria Venue

Thank you!!
1.first of all remember to keep the cusps degrees in the chart
2.your question was " are we going....?" so in this case you asked about both of you (you and your partner i mean), there's no need to give a different sig for your partner
3.your brain project is signified by l5=venus.In her term but detriment also.So your project though has some good things(dignity by term) mainly is bad (venus in her detriment), mayby there things you have to fix.i cant see whether is angular or succedent cause the 11th cusp is not in the chart.venus also in saturn's (l9) fall ..so your project if we might say that is not good(not suitable) for a foreign distribution...etc...it harms saturn
4.you and your partner are signified by mercury in Pisces, in his fall and detriment and soon to turn retrograde (change of mind, return to a previous state as to complete a process that has remained unfinished etc.).....so you are weak in a very bad state and you exalt your project -venus, you actually believe that you have a very good project
5.whatever this mars is that l7=prospective buyers/customers/companies, l9=saturn, venus=l6 seek is important , while moon is in mars detriment and saturn's exaltation, (and naturally venus domicile inside your fifth) is important and you have to clarify what may this is
6.moon is peregrine, besieged between saturn and mars, in via combusta and soon to enter her fall in scorpio.moon also your l2=pocket
7.the promotion is in her fall also, as sun l3 in his fall and in Saturn's domicile, while in moon's fall
8.l7=prospective buyers in venus triplicity but in mars exaltation, while they are week in their fall, having though some dignity by term.also l10=sucess generally speaking again jupiter in venus triplicity

So frankly i don't know what's the main problem with your project unless you give us more information about it, but for sure you are not in a position to see the problem clearly.
overall this chart is not positive

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

5.whatever this mars is that l7=prospective buyers/customers/companies, l9=saturn, venus=l6 seek is important , while moon is in mars detriment and saturn's exaltation, (and naturally venus domicile inside your fifth) is important and you have to clarify what may this is

Hi Aria Venue,

I noted that, too. I do not know who or what Mars represents, because I did not spend hours and hours and was more focused on the main significators, but I would say Mars is the key to this chart.

It amazes me to learn that's actually me the reason that's not going to happen... wonder how it will unfold because as of today, I would like to do it.

Hi jupiterian,

Mars is an obstacle, a person or thing not connected to you or your partner, but Moon may suggest the connection is with you.

If Mars ruled H5, since H5 is legates, ambassadors and embassies among things, I might be inclined to suggest that you can't get a visa for travel, but Mars is ruling H6 and H11, not H5.

Since H6 is employees (the modern-day equivalent of slaves) it could be the person with whom you are in contact at this entity may no longer be employed there, or transferred to another job position or no longer in charge of the project that needs your project.

If you want something positive, Sagittarius is mutable, and Mars is moving into Capricorn which is moveable, as opposed to Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius which are fixed signs.

Fixed signs indicate something permanent or really, really long lasting, whereas mutable and moveable signs indicate something temporary or short- or shorter- term.

Mars could be something else, too, and when you find out what Mars is, that's when you'll "cancel" or change your mind.

That's not to say your project will never be presented, but I just don't see it happening this year based on the chart.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hi Aria Venue,

I noted that, too. I do not know who or what Mars represents, because I did not spend hours and hours and was more focused on the main significators, but I would say Mars is the key to this chart.

hello Al
yes indeed we have a problem here and this stems from the fact that the querent didn't provide enough information related to the context so far...
1.what is this creative project
2.what are the obstacles (they face/d ) which prevent them from introducing their product to a foreign market.(money (sources), visa..etc...what exactly)

So i think it would be better before we continue speculating what mars or their actual project may be, the querent to respond to this thread.

This way we 'll have a better understanding of the context and why he formulated his question that way in the first place..(for example in case was visa the problem and instead of asking will i take the visa.... which will enable me to travel and promote my project abroad.... he asked if he will actually be able to do it this year?,,, as you understand we have to signify the related sigs)...and this is a common problem in this forum. People come and post their threads without giving enough information in order to help us understand the background story and most of the time they say asked this, while in reality, they asked something else.Not to mention that often exist language barriers that make the communication ineffective and prevent the message from being conveyed.And the lack of astrological-horary Knowledge is foremost the biggest barrier

jupiterian

Hello, everyone, thank you so much for all your answers.

Our project is a theater play that we exhibited in our country, then my partner moved away to a different country and we had some contacts and people that said we had a good project and that it was possible to exhibit there. This happened last year and our plans were that in 2020 we would like to resume it.

I don't know yet what Mars is, could it be the job my partner has on this other country that's too absorbing to continue searching for funds or partnerships to make it happen? I don't know...

Aria Venue

Hello, everyone, thank you so much for all your answers.

Our project is a theater play that we exhibited in our country, then my partner moved away to a different country and we had some contacts and people that said we had a good project and that it was possible to exhibit there. This happened last year and our plans were that in 2020 we would like to resume it.

I don't know yet what Mars is, could it be the job my partner has on this other country that's too absorbing to continue searching for funds or partnerships to make it happen? I don't know...

no Jupiterian .mars is not your partner's job,( you didnt ask about that and even if we wanted to see his job in this chart is his turned 10th=mercury, still irrelevant, you didnt ask about that, so forget his job)
this mars i tend to think has to do with the lack of recources required this project to run (stages, actors, funds etc..) and the prospective investors for sure wont risk their budget saturn(l8) for a risky venture (venus in her term but detriment and harms saturn).
So as an advice i would say try to fix a solid business plan if you really want to have a chance with this play abroad.
it could be also a visa problem as 9th turned 10th, if a visa is required

Last edited: