Arsenal vs Man Utd (4pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forward to your insightful analysis

sven555

Crystal Palace vs West Brom

Moon NOT VOC (Only just!)

Crystal Palace ==> MARS
West Brom ==> VENUS

Both Mars start in the 9th house and Venus in 8th house. Which neither are too strong in, but will start the game well.

In the 2nd half, Crystal Palace arelikely to take charge here, as Mars enters the 8th house and Venus stays in 8th house for the whole game.

Crystal Palace seem to be playing well so far, West Brom are doing ok;
But i'm going to say 1-0 to Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace WIN 1-0

(If the kits are different I will try to change)

Last edited:

rocken01

Crystal Palace vs West Brom

Moon NOT VOC (Only just!)

Crystal Palace ==> MARS
West Brom ==> VENUS

Both Mars start in the 9th house and Venus in 8th house. Which neither are too strong in, but will start the game well.

In the 2nd half, Crystal Palace arelikely to take charge here, as Mars enters the 8th house and Venus stays in 8th house for the whole game.

Crystal Palace seem to be playing well so far, West Brom are doing ok;
But i'm going to say 1-0 to Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace WIN 1-0

(If the kits are different I will try to change)
Incredible but i like to ask if the time which the match is been played does not have effect on the reading? I'm a novice at astrology.... But keen admirer

sven555

Incredible but i like to ask if the time which the match is been played does not have effect on the reading? I'm a novice at astrology.... But keen admirer

The time is vital to understanding the reading. If you get the time wrong, you could be analysing something completely different.

sven555

Man City vs Newcastle (3pm)

Man City will be in Sky Blue/White ==> VENUS
Newcastle will be in Black/White ==> SATURN

Venus is on the brink of 7th house are the start of Play, Saturn in 11th house (Natural house). Venus stays in7th house (Natural house) for the whole game.

Man City are at home, so I expect: MAN CITY WIN 3-1.

Sunderland vs West Ham (3pm)

Sunderland in Red/White/Black ==> MARS
West Ham in Sky Blue/Clarot ==> VENUS

Again, Venus on the brink of 7th house (Natural) and Mars in 8th (Natural).
Venus stays in 7th house for the whole game, and then Mars moves into 7th house in the 2nd half.

Sunderland's bad form, and West Ham's flawless away record? WEST HAM WIN 0-2.

Norwich vs Leicester (3pm)

Norwich are Yellow/Green ==> SATURN
Leicester are Blue ==> JUPITER

Saturn in 11th house (Natural) and Jupiter in 8th (Weak), along with Capricorn ASC gives Norwich the early advantage. Jupiter improves in the 2nd half, bymovinginto the 7th house, and Norwich's power dropping late on. But I think Norwich will just edge this match.

Norwich to Win 2-1.

Bournemouth vs Watford (3pm)

Bournemouth are Red/Black ==> MARS
Watford are Yellow/Black ==> SATURN

Mars starts in 8th house, Saturn starts in 11th house, both in natural houses. Cap ASC gives Saturn the advantage.

This game could go either way. Mars moves into 7th house 2nd half. Saturn moves into 10th then 9th house.

I'm going to be brave and say BOURNEMOUTH WIN 2-1.

Aston Villa vs Stoke (3pm)

Aston Villa in Claret/White/Blue ==> MERCURY.
Stoke in Red/White ==> MARS.

With Mercury lost in 8th house and Mars in 8th (Natural), it's likely Stoke could edge this game.

Stoke to Win 0-2.

--------------------------------
REANALYSIS, BOURNEMOUTH WILL WIN AFTER LOOKING AT LAST WEEKS FIXTURES.

Last edited:

sven555

Chelsea vs Southampton

Moon NOT VOC (Only just!!)

Chelsea in Blue ==> JUPITER.
Southampton in Red/White/Black ==> MARS (Subject to change)

Jupiter are in 7th house, which is good. But Pisces ASC gives them some Strength.
Mars is just about to enter 6th house (House of joy)

Jupiter moves into 6th house in the 1st half, and both planets remain here for the rest of the game. Mars obviously gets the benefit here. The ASC moves from Pisces (Good for Chelsea), to Aries (Good for Southampton) to Taurus (Neither strength) in the game.

The obviously answer here is a SOUTHAMPTON WIN.

But...

I would like to point out! That the MOON GOES VOC during this game! Chelsea are the favourites to win this match. So the only possible results are... Chelsea Win or Draw.

So with Southampton being the stronger team. I'm going to say

DRAW 1-1.

sven555

RESULT:

Crystal Palace 2-0 West Brom --> Correct Prediction!

I said 1-0 to Crystal Palace, but they scored a penatly in the 89th minute to win 2-0!

carldork

Good calls today Sven.I guess Chelsea's big gun status lured you into giving them a dignied draw.You did indicate Southampton as Mars. I'm learning so much with this procedure.

Cosmic football

Hi sven,
in your anaylsis of b'mouth vs watford you did assert that watford would win before re-analysing the other way round. However, the match ended in a 1-1 draw which made me to suggest that the moon was or went VOC in that match or if i am wrong, can a match end in a draw without the moon being VOC?

Suriya

Its good to see that you are getting good results...
However in Norwich vs Leicester (3pm) I see something diff
Norwich are Yellow/Green ==> SATURN (which should be JUPITER ? -> Yellow )
Leicester are Blue ==> JUPITER (Which should be SATURN ? -> Black or Blue ?)

but how about the below fixtures ?

Everton vs Liverpool (1:30pm) -> Everton ?
Swansea vs Tottenham (4pm) -> Tottenham ?
Arsenal vs Man Utd (4pm) -> Arsenal ?

sven555

Everton in Blue ==> Jupiter.
Liverpool in Red ==> Mars.

Moon NOT VOC

Jupiter starts on the 9th house cusp (Natural house) before moving into the 8th house minutes later. Mars is sitting in the 8th house, and will sit here for the whole game.

SAG ASC gives Everton some early power, so they could have a good 1st half, but with Mars always in it's natural house, and 8th house isn't great for any other planet. When ASC moves into CAP, Everton could lose power.

I'm going with a strong 1st half for Everton and a strong 2nd half for Liverpool.

LIVERPOOL WIN 2-1.

agat

Everton vs Liverpoo
i agree Liverpoo X2, but the winning will be at the end of the game. (first time i twisted town)

Last edited:

sven555

I'm sorry everyone, I made some bad calls this week. I was too swayed by the calibre of the team and not the evidence of the charts.

Southampton beat Chelsea 3-1. I did say Southampton would win and the VOC would cause a draw, but it appears the VOC just let's the current score play out. (NO COMEBACK).

Stoke and Man City won as expected.

Sunderland were MARS and West Ham, VENUS; so Sunderland could at least get a DRAW from the game. (I didn't see Sunderland scoring, but I was incorrect).

Bournemouth vs Watford? I guess 2 planets in their natural houses leads to a draw. Bournemouth missed a late penatly (How unfortunate??) which could have made it 2-1, but Bournemouth took the lead, and Watford equalised, so I guess that's what made it a 1-1 draw.

Norwich vs Leicester? It's hard this game. Leicester won 2-1. Leicester went 2-0 up and then Norwich got a goal back. (Possibly wrong colour assignment?)

sven555

Swansea vs Tottenham

Swansea in all White ==> MOON
Tottenham in all Purple ==> SATURN

Moon starts in the 6th house, Saturn in the 10th house on cusp. Saturn moves into 9th house and 8th house through the game, slowly losing power and Swansea start to gain power, but don't get to 4th house, only 5th.

TOTTENHAM WIN 1-0.

Arsenal vs Man Utd.

Arsenal are in Red/White ==> MARS
Man Utd are in White/Black ==> SATURN

Mars start in the 7th house which is a good placement, Saturn in 10th house cusp. Saturn moves through 9th and 8th. Mars moves into 6th house (House of joy). I reckon Arsenal will comeback in the2ndhalf and win this match. CAP/AQUA ASC gives Man Utd somestrength, but in the end, Arsenal will win.

ARSENAL WIN 2-1.

---------------------------------------------------

TOTTENHAM NOT IN PURPLE, IN LIGHT BLUE/DARK BLUE.

I believe, that this kit represents Jupiter, which stays in the 7th house for most the game and enters 6th house at the end.

I change my prediction.

Last edited:

sven555

And as usual, when I change my prediction, it always goes to my original decision.

I original predicted 2-2 Swansea vs Tottenham and that is what the score line is now.

Donaqua

Hey Sven, good predicting anyway, despite few errors. Even Rome wasn't built in a day :)

Are judging the game only by house placements?

Basically if the planet is in its own house (Mars in 8th,1st and Jupiter in 12th, 9th etc) they have the advantage over team whos representing planet is for example in neutral house or weak house?

Few posts ago i saw statement that Mars in 6th house is good, but why, 6th house is Virgo - Mercury house, no?