please help: lost cell phone

claudette

Last week I somehow lost my cell phone, which I really need back! It had all my phone numbers and I really cannot afford a new one.

I last had it on Sat, in my apartment. I did not leave my apt. Saturday. On Sunday, I switched handbags to go to a soccer game, and re-switched the bags when I got home. I honestly do not remember putting it in or out of either bag.

Monday, when I discovered it missing, I searched my apt. and called the cell number from the land line. I know the phone was on and had plenty of charge. Nope. So I searched everywhere: my apartment, my daughter searched her car where I sat to and from the soccer match, and I called the event venue Lost and Found. Nope.

I know so little about Horary: here's about all I can understand about the chart.

I am L1, mars; asking the question. L2 is Jupiter, 2 H of movable possessions. Jupiter and mars are widely square. Mars in 12 H: is that my upset, worry over the matter or is there more significance here? Jupiter is in the 9 H (long journeys-I sure hope not!) and also is in a yod to retro pluto in 2 H of possession and Neptune retro in 4 H. conj IC. Mars is in another yod with Uranus and merc. Is the moon a second significator? I don't know what to do with the moon.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_584_where_is_my_cell_phone_hr_74305_30856.gif
    astro_2gw_584_where_is_my_cell_phone_hr_74305_30856.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 28

claudette

me, again. I just noticed the moon is VOC: (not making any contact before changing signs, correct?) which translates to nothing will change; phone remains lost.

Is this definitive, then?

Harold

Well, the Moon is separating from a square to Mars and Saturn, and is still functioning in this chart. The Moon is, however, combust and applying to the sun, so is very weak here.

Mars rules the ascendant here and I am struck that Mars is on the ascendant, so plenty of natural and accidental dignity. Mars is perfecting a conjunction with Saturn though, and that indicates delay, I would suggest, rather than completely scuppering any hope of getting your phone back.

Yes, Jupiter is the ruler of the 2nd house, but I commend you to look at Mercury, surely a natural ruler of mobile phones, which is in its own sign and angular, so has plenty of dignity, and is applying by sextile to Mars within one degree. Mercury in the 10th, in Virgo, could indicate an office, workroom, study or such place....

Anyway, given the dignity of the significators, I would say you should not give up hope of getting the phone back. But given the weak state of the Moon and Saturn conjunct Mars, I would say that there will be frustration and delay before it eventually turns up. See too that Jupiter also rules the 4th house of hidden things. Neptune is retrograde and applying to the cusp of the 4th, so efforts to find the phone may well be hampered by Neptune's fog until it goes direct again and clears the cusp of the 4th.

claudette

Thanks, Harold. I'll check the office area of my apt. again. Since I posted I found out the mobile phone carrier can possibly retrieve my contact list and re-load it to a new phone, so I guess I'll get a new one, as Nep. doesn't go direct until Nov.

I so appreciate your response, and I learned more horary in the process!

starstudent33

Your phone might be Saturn, in which case it's on your person and hidden, so look in your purse. If it's Jupiter, you lost it while traveling for recreation (Leo 9th) and you're not going to find it or have it returned to you.