Did She Tell Him? Help, please :)

LovelyMissAries

Sort of a tricky horary (for me)...

I have a coworker / friend I confide in the most about my work crush, and yesterday him and I were out on a case and ended up talking for an hour after. We were briefly talking about coworkers and to reiterate a pattern one of our coworkers displays, I mentioned this coworker / friend of mine. When I did, he said "Be careful with _______". I asked what he meant because it was a weird interjection and I wasn't going to speak poorly about her. I feel like he made up an arbitrary excuse, but moved on from it.

What house do I use to represent her best?

To simplify it, I'm using L6 for her, and L7 for him, but correct me if there's a better way. Mercury in detriment and Rx in Pisces is separating from Mars in Capricorn. Makes sense, she's really stressed out about her life.

No aspect to him, Venus.

Also, I wondered about counting 6 houses away from HER (Virgo, 6H) to represent his role to her, and there's no aspect between Mercury and Saturn.

So I'd take this to mean she did not tell him about my crush or what I've been saying. HOWEVER, Mercury is double-bodied and in a mutable sign Virgo and Gemini normally square with, and Sag opposes. If she did say anything I wonder if this placement means it was incorrect or not true.

------

But let's say we use L11 because she's my friend - She's Saturn, squaring him Venus and my ASC. Almost like she doesn't like him or me maybe?

------

He, Venus, is in detriment in Aries and conjunct the ASC exactly. He likes me, but for now there's no coming together and it has not been discussed hence the 12H placement. (I can tell you lately it feels like that talk is coming though)

I'm actually doing well according to this chart - Moon exalted in Taurus in my own house and Mars in Capricorn in the 10th house. I've been losing weight and have felt calmer than normal and more steadfast, true. Moon is trine Jupiter who rules the 8H and 12H though - is this an indication of embarrassment and wanting to hide? Because true lol

Thank you for listening :lol:

Attachments

• DSTH.jpg
    DSTH.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

If I've understood this correctly, I would assign 7th to him, as the one you are asking about, he is the one who made the strange comment, where is it coming from?
And she is a friend, the 11th.
So, you have him coming to you, conjunct ascendent, on your side so to speak.
And approaching a square to 11th ruler, Saturn, which is her. He doesn't approve of her.
Moon in taurus is well placed and strong, so honest.
And moon approaches a trine with Jupiter, ruler of his 3rd of gossip, and ruler of your 12th of things going behind your back.
Your 3rd of gossip, ruled by retrograde mercury, in the 11th, her, house, plus north node in your 3rd, seem to say you are not harmed by any gossip (or communications) you had with either of them.
He just doesn't like her.

LovelyMissAries

If I've understood this correctly, I would assign 7th to him, as the one you are asking about, he is the one who made the strange comment, where is it coming from?
And she is a friend, the 11th.
So, you have him coming to you, conjunct ascendent, on your side so to speak.
And approaching a square to 11th ruler, Saturn, which is her. He doesn't approve of her.
Moon in taurus is well placed and strong, so honest.
And moon approaches a trine with Jupiter, ruler of his 3rd of gossip, and ruler of your 12th of things going behind your back.
Your 3rd of gossip, ruled by retrograde mercury, in the 11th, her, house, plus north node in your 3rd, seem to say you are not harmed by any gossip (or communications) you had with either of them.
He just doesn't like her.

Thank you Elena for your help. Yes, I assigned 7th to him for sure, I just didn't know whether to assign 6th or 11th to my friend. All three of us work together, but 7H is obv my interest, and then her. Anywho. As feedback, if he doesn't like her (I mean generally) he plays a very convincing part! The 3 of us laugh and joke frequently, albeit he mainly talks to me about more pressing things so. Okay he just doesn't like her...ohhhhh hmm. Interesting. Maybe he just wanted to make me think she was untrustworthy so I valued him more or something. People are weird.