Will he ever and I ever be friends again?

My bday: March 19, 1993 at 12:11 am greenwich, CT
His bday: July 29, 1993 unknown time Long Island City, NY

I know it’s hard to tell without birth time because you can’t tell ascendant or the houses, but curious if it’s likely given how we interact with each other and our personalities generally. He may be a Virgo asc if you’d like to try with that.

Thanks so much for your help! (It’s not necessary to have the back story but if it helps in your analysis see below). Thanks!!

We’ve had a super complicated relationship for 10 years, though he hasn’t really been in my life the past 2-3 years. When we met we had one of those 5 day spring break love affairs, which almost turned into dating but I acted crazy cuz after break he strung me along with another girl in the picture. We stopped talking for a while, then became friends with benefits, then just friends again, then became more of a romantic thing again this time with a best friend foundation, then that ended the same way (another girl came in picture again and he picked her and asked her to be his Gf) and he said that we wouldn’t be able to be best friends anymore because he wouldn’t be able to explain me to his gf cuz we were way too close and had too much history and it wouldn’t be appropriate. We stopped talking for almost 2 years until we became just friends again while we both were in relationships with other people (him with same girl), and then we somehow ended up in a serious conversation about what we had meant to each other in the years prior which made us feel weird talking to each other so we kinda fizzled out until one day I heard a pretty bad rumor about him and texted him asking him about it unintentionally not realizing it was his birthday, and he never answered, and blocked me on absolutely everything, and a few months later I noticed his gf (who I knew) blocked me on everything too and had found out we had a history (where before she didn’t know).

Obviously we aren’t meant to have any romantic involvement, but during the times we were good friends he was one of my best friends and I thought we had a really intimate and honest friendship. He’s one of those people that no matter what happened I will always care about and wish the best for. The best way I’ve described my feelings toward him is that “I just feel better existing in the world knowing that he’s out there too, even if he’s not in my life”. That being said, I miss him often. Just wondering if there’s any chance of reconciliation or if he has very bad aspects to me or if his aspects in his natal aren’t forgiving. I should mention I saw him a few months ago and he gracefully said hello and was friendly in small talk but the interaction ended there.

Thanks for reading!