What job should I get? I’m interested in too many things!

My birth info: March 19, 1993 at 12:11 am greenwich, ct

I’ve gotten in depth reports but still am at a loss. I know that my 10th house MC is in libra. My jupiter is in the 10th house too. My rising sign is sagittarius (ruled by jupiter). Pisces sun, mercury and Aquarius moon. My sun and moon are in a semi square hard aspect. Moon in 2nd, sun in 3rd. My sun is opposite MC unafflicted. Moon sesquiquadrate MC. Pluto sextile MC. my north node is in the 1st house.

Rulers of 2,3,7, and 9 are in the 3rd house (in Pisces). Ruler of 10th in 4th (4th in aries). Ruler of 6th in 4th. (6th in Taurus with no planets). Saturn in aquarius in 3rd house.

I haven’t had a lasting job in ages. My last real job was a paralegal for a year at a law firm which I quit cuz I didn’t want to go back to school. I quit 2 years ago and since then I’ve worked a total of 4 months at a restaurant and quit that too BC i felt like I was meant to do something more and not get stuck there. I keep deciding to pursue one career and going through the informational interviews and interviews just to decide it’s not what I want and start all over again.

I am very entrepreneurial - my mind is constantly thinking of new ideas and new kinds of apps though I don’t do anything with them. I am a really good writer. I love photography. I am exceptionally good with people and can make new friends anywhere I go, I put people at ease, and I’m very good at reading them and helping them to feel understood. I am a lifelong traveler and whenever I’m stressed I just pack up and go travel somewhere new for a week for leisure. I enjoy discovering new restaurants and places to go in new cities. My vocational reports have suggested I do something with travel and writing, and I’ve looked into being a travel agent recently, but I get severely overwhelmed when my phone rings even when my friends call I dodge it so I figured that would be a bad route. I have rly rly bad discipline, but when it comes to understanding ideas, I can become insanely focused for hours on end researching. Yesterday morning I spent 6 hours immersed in the enneagram. The biggest issue I keep running into is that any time I’m about to get a job, I have another month long trip planned that pulls me out of it. So the goal is to find something where I can work from where I am going to be...to allow me to pursue my own travels, and also work from there. In college I had really bad attendance but stayed at home teaching myself everything and would ace my tests. During the winter and summer I would take online classes and those were always my best grades. I don’t mind doing the work I just get really trapped feeling when I can’t go places when I want to. I also have a difficult time taking jobs where you have to work your way up because I have very strong leadership feelings and I just naturally want to manage and take charge of everything and tend to take on that roll in any job I have had (not in.a forceful way, I just am getting paid entry level when I’m personally taking on the tasks of a manager).

So basically I’m totally lost! Any insight any of you may have would be so amazing. Thank you!

Em

Amit89

I've uploaded your chart.

I can understand your interest in writing since you have Saturn, Sun and Mercury in your 3rd house.

You perhaps enjoy intellectual pursuits, reading, conversing.

Also with the Moon in Aqu in house 2, I believe your value friendships, societies, social things.

Jupiter in Libra in house 10 would suggest you are viewed well, you are the peace-maker, you perhaps have some luck socially? You enjoy the arts, fine things in life.

You did say you are very good with people that is Jupiter in Libra in house 10.

I would say writing is an avenue for you, yes. Maybe even something to do with people, being a people manager, a co-ordinator something like that.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_your_chart.50317.34553.jpg
    astro_2gw_your_chart.50317.34553.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 17

Vinga

How about travel blogger/YouTuber? Aquarius placements do well in various sorts of social media jobs. You Jupiter in 10th suggests some sort of public recognition as well. Pisces Sun is, among other things, very creative. So in this type of job you're your own boss, make your own schedule, get to travel and cover a wide range of topics, meet many new people, plus it lets you combine various forms of creative expression - writing, photography, etc. Certainly not boring and also very stimulating! Let me know if this resonates with you.

It does thank you! I just read this and last week I applied to a job as a travel writer. Thank you!
How about travel blogger/YouTuber? Aquarius placements do well in various sorts of social media jobs. You Jupiter in 10th suggests some sort of public recognition as well. Pisces Sun is, among other things, very creative. So in this type of job you're your own boss, make your own schedule, get to travel and cover a wide range of topics, meet many new people, plus it lets you combine various forms of creative expression - writing, photography, etc. Certainly not boring and also very stimulating! Let me know if this resonates with you.