My Pluto and mars might kill me?

STR8MURK

I have Pluto in sag but its in the ******* 8th house. My Mars AND moon are BOTH in Pisces in the 12th house. Saturn is in Taurus is in 1st(bad luck)and Jupiter is in Aries in 1st(good luck). Saturn in 1st is supposedly the worst house for Saturn's placement. Imagine the Aries personality. Its that, being restricted by Saturn. So low confidence for almost all of life, no enthusiasm, low energy, sadness, etc. But its said that later in life great rewards are reaped. But MUCH MUCH later. Then I have Pisces moon which is bad enough, but it's also in the 12th and badly aspected. Same with mars. BUT, Thank god I have my Jupiter. that shite is godly. I read somewhere that Jupiter well placed brings so much luck that despite there natal chart, they will suceed in life from sheer luck. And guess what? My Jupiter is very well placed. Unfortunately, Saturn shares the 1st with my Jupiter so its basically half luck half none. My point is, I think Jupiter is my best placement, and it could probably save me from death(my Pluto in 8th and mars in 12th) cuz those two are as bad as it could get. Especially the Pluto in 8th as its the house and planet of death. My Mars is just overkill. Mars in 12th is known to be more vulnerable to death than others. Pluto in 8th is just confirming it. However, i think the statement about a well placed Jupiter stands true, so I feel it may over power a death. Your thoughts ?

Last edited:

Claire19

Load your chart and we can make a more valid comment. All these generalities about Jupiter being good and Saturn being bad, way too simplistic.

katydid

I know quite a few people with Pluto in their 8th and mars in the 12th, and they are all still living and breathing. :wink:

Dubyadude1986

Okay.

So, I have Mars, Moon, Pluto in the 8th house in Scorpio. My Jupiter is in Aqua in the 12th.

I've been poisoned, electrocuted, run over, rpg'd (they missed) and all kinds of things like these and I am fine.

I went to war a few times, but I am alive.

What about your Saturn returns... Saturn and Jupiter will tell the rest of the story.

Post your chart... The 8th house isn't a death sentence or a life sentence; it will just make you one thorny A55 rose. You might need to see a Dr. more regularly just for normal upkeep. High maintenance body with Mars here or in Scorpio some place.

Last edited: