chelsea vs PSG and Zenith vs Benfica

Cosmic football

welcome everyone.
Today we switch our attention to the wonderful excitement of UCL. Chelsea welcomes PSG while zenith welcomes Benfica. No doubt, today fixtures will be full of intrigue unlike yesterday where real Madrid and wolfsburg already had a sight in the last eight.

Chelsea home kits is blue while PSG away kits is all black. Their third kits is all white. In the group stage, PSG wore thier all black against malmo fc and real Madrid. But against sharktar Donetsk, they wore their all white. please I need some one to analyse this chart.

Zenith home kits is all blue while Benfica away kits is white and red.Asc is libra while Dsc is aries. gioing by this, zenith takes the asc while benfica takes the dsc. according to the chart, moon is near the cusp of the 7th house and moon also trine mars the ruler of the dsc team. so for me Benfica wins. Please I might be wrong so objections are welcome.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_zenith_vs_benfica_hr.33112.13863.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_zenith_vs_benfica_hr.33112.13863.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Chelsea vs PSG.jpg
    Chelsea vs PSG.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 36

sven555

(blue) Zenit vs Benfica (red/white)

ASC Lib --> Venus in Aqua in 5th (House of Joy)
DSC Ari --> Mars in Sag in 3rd (Neutral)

Moon Trine L7 (Coming to trine by 3deg) (Moon is VOC)
Moon no-aspect APOF/POF/L1-anti/L7-anti.

DSC Team win.

Who is who?

ASC --> Zenit
DSC --> Benfica.

Nice win for Benfica, with Zenit scoring 1 goal.

BENFICA WIN 1-2

sven555

(Blue) Chelsea vs PSG (White) / (Black)

ASC LIB --> Venus in Aqua in 5th (HOJ)
DSC ARI --> Mars in Sag in 2nd (detriment)

Moon trine L7
Moon no-aspect APOF/POF/Venus(a)/Mars(a)
Pluto on IC cusp, could be costly/transformative.

DSC team win I think.

Who is the DSC team?

2 scenarios.

ASC --> PSG (White)
DSC --> Chelsea (Blue)

Chelsea win 1-0.

ASC --> Chelsea (Blue)
DSC --> PSG (Black)

PSG win 2-0

sven555

FT: Zenit 1-2 Benfica --> Correct Score!

FT: Chelsea 1-2 PSG --> I made the mistake of thinking Moon trine L7 is the best, when Mars was in a detriment house and Venus in HOJ. PSG were the stronger team.

Loda41

FT: Zenit 1-2 Benfica --> Correct Score!

FT: Chelsea 1-2 PSG --> I made the mistake of thinking Moon trine L7 is the best, when Mars was in a detriment house and Venus in HOJ. PSG were the stronger team.
And one point I would make is the strong position of sun and offensive minded Mars would help favored team's points to hold up. I.e. PSG.