Unconventional Marriage/Spouse from a lower class family

TranceAddict

Hello Gurus

What are some of the strong combinations in rasi chart or navamsha chart that leads to a unconventional marriage or marriage with someone of a very different religion.?

We all have some idea of combinations for rich spouse but what are some combinations that bring a poor spouse/spouse from a lower class family a servant for example.

I cant find any answers to any of the above on the web so... i am asking for a little help. I hope you will throw some light on it.

Thankyou

Sagii

For unconventional marriage, lower caste, high caste, different religion, culture, ethnicity etc. Is Rahu with Venus if you are male or Rahu with Jupiter if you are female. This also includes aspects, but only from the 7th aspect.

I'm not sure about the second point, but if the d9 chart is weaker than the d1 then I presume that your spouse may be from a poor background, in the case that he may not bring much wealth into the marriage.

TranceAddict

For unconventional marriage, lower caste, high caste, different religion, culture, ethnicity etc. Is Rahu with Venus if you are male or Rahu with Jupiter if you are female. This also includes aspects, but only from the 7th aspect.

I'm not sure about the second point, but if the d9 chart is weaker than the d1 then I presume that your spouse may be from a poor background, in the case that he may not bring much wealth into the marriage.

Thank you for your response... Much appreciated... Other than rahu Venus combination.. Does rahu aspect 7th lord from his 5th aspect brings about the same result? Or is there any difference?..... Thanks once again ..

Sagii

Hi, any aspect or conjunction of Rahu, Jupiter in the case of female or Rahu, Venus in the case of the male will indicated foreign elements, foreign spouse etc. I have venus in 7th house Sagittarius. The 7th Lord Jupiter is conjunct with Rahu in Pisces 10th house. This means my future spouse will be a foreigner, maybe of different caste, culture, religion. I will meet him at a place of employment, conference etc and he will have qualities of Pisces.

Hope this helps.

TranceAddict

Hi, any aspect or conjunction of Rahu, Jupiter in the case of female or Rahu, Venus in the case of the male will indicated foreign elements, foreign spouse etc. I have venus in 7th house Sagittarius. The 7th Lord Jupiter is conjunct with Rahu in Pisces 10th house. This means my future spouse will be a foreigner, maybe of different caste, culture, religion. I will meet him at a place of employment, conference etc and he will have qualities of Pisces.

Hope this helps.

Well Top notch analysis there.... What can you say if 7th lord is mars and is in the 4th house in capricorn exalted?. where will that person meet her spouse?

Virinchi

Sagii has given the best possible analysis.
@ TranceAddict, you can get precice answer in K.P if you know exact birth time and 7th cusp sublord

TranceAddict

Sagii has given the best possible analysis.
@ TranceAddict, you can get precice answer in K.P if you know exact birth time and 7th cusp sublord

I know kp goes into deep when predicting.....

I was wondering if jupiter represents wealth what represents poverty? saturn?
how can we see poverty in navamsha chart.? what causes poverty? is kaal sarp dosh has anything to do with poverty??.. what if spouse is from poor background and his life changes when marrying?

How can we see transformation of one's life after marrying? because after marriage navamsha chart gets activated.... How can we sketch our spouse by using navamsha chart???

So many questions!!!!