Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-21-2015, 03:17 PM

a fated love perhaps?

Removed info

Last edited by moonlovechild; 04-08-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Unread 02-23-2015, 10:55 AM

?? no one?
Unread 02-27-2015, 12:46 AM

Thumbs up Re: a fated love perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlovechild View Post
I've known this guy since I was 19, but never paid much attention to him. Now he and I have started talking and texting, nothing too serious as of yet, but I feel something. I don't know if it's just sexual attraction or not. My friend swears up and down this could be something, but I'm not 100%. So, do any of you see anything in the chart? Should this be someone I invest time in?

chart: http://i.imgur.com/oYMHaF9.jpg

I am on the INSIDE
HE is on the outside

thanks
I see strong interpersonal synergy between you. Your LEO rising signs and TAURUS midheavens mean your outlooks are much the same. You have a powerful Kite formation between Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Capricorn planets. Focal point is your Taurus Sun--his Moon in your 9th and his 10th Houses: strong solid outward focus, nice for higher knowledge, reputation and public sector.

There is also what I call a double Wing Bowl formation (composed of an oppositon with trines and sextiles to both ends of opposition planets) between Cancer, Taurus, Pisces, and Capricorn planets in 5th, 7th, 9th/10th, and 11th Houses. Strong harmonic resonance between joy/fun/pleasure/creativity, partners, higher mind/reputation and status, and friends, hopes, wishes, and professional associations.

His Taurus Venus conjunct your Jupiter in 10th House. Wonderful prosperity, status and reputation influence! You could become very successful in the outer world together.

Last edited by comdoc; 02-28-2015 at 05:15 AM.
Unread 02-27-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdoc View Post
I see strong interpersonal synergy between you. Your LEO rising signs and TAURUS midheavens mean your outlooks are much the same. You have a powerful Kite formation between Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Capricorn planets. Focal point is your Taurus Sun--Moon in your 9th and his 10th Houses: strong solid outward focus, nice for higher knowledge, reputation and public sector.

There is also what I call a double Wing Bowl formation (composed of an oppositon with trines and sextiles to both ends of opposition planets) between Cancer, Taurus, Pisces, and Capricorn planets in 5th, 7th, 9th/10th, and 11th Houses. Strong harmonic resonance between joy/fun/pleasure/creativity, partners, higher mind/reputation and status, and friends, hopes, wishes, and professional associations.

His Taurus Venus conjunct your Jupiter in 10th House. Wonderful prosperity, status and reputation influence! You could become very successful in the outer world together.
Thanks so much

This all sounds really good! one thing though, my moon is in the 1st house instead of the 9th (my Mars is in the 9th). does that change anything?

and is there anything that shows it could be fated?
Unread 02-28-2015, 05:22 AM

Re: a new love perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlovechild View Post
Thanks so much

This all sounds really good! one thing though, my moon is in the 1st house instead of the 9th (my Mars is in the 9th). does that change anything?

It's his Moon; I added "his" above to clarify.

and is there anything that shows it could be fated?
I'm not sure what you mean by "fated". Do you mean karmic? In general terms you both have free will. And it takes two willing prospective partners to form a romantic union. No matter how powerful the relationship synergy potentials.

Tags
love