Should I end it?

rohitmalik8

Dear All,

I am in a relationship for the past 9 months though initial 2 months with her were wonderful but for past 7 months its been a roller coaster ride for both of us. We have both tried to end our relation several times but whenever we are on the verge of ending it, something happens and that spark returns with double energy. Its like universe doesn't want us to live together or be apart either. Now we both want to marry each other and we have talked about it but again we both then have our own fears with our marriage. Also we have trust issues. So my questions are in 2 parts:

1. Should I end it one for all and try to look for someone else or should I wait and give our relation some more time? (Marriage is definitely on cards)
2. Is she cheating on me? (I have found her flirting with guys on messages. Although it wasn't a big thing but still i want to be sure)

Thanks a lot for your answers and time. You guys are awesome.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_08_rr_mm_2013515.34667.26992.gif
    astro_245gw_08_rr_mm_2013515.34667.26992.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 15

aquarius7000

Hi

You = querent = Asc ruler = Venus
She = quesited = Dsc ruler = Mars

Mars (she) is in Venus' (you) dignity, so she does love you. The Moon too is very strongly placed in Cancer. You being the male part, if I take the Sun to co signify you, we see that this strong Moon is transferring its light from Mars (her) to the Sun (your co-sig) via the sextile it first made with Mars, and will soon make with the Sun. A sextile is indicative of a small, harmonious chance to make up for whatever may be missing in the relationship. Mars (she), however, is in its fall in Taurus, so she is weakly placed, which may mean that she may not be able to do much, and the ball is figuratively in your court. Venus is placed in her third house, so you, for your part, may need to communicate more with her.

:)AQ7

PS: next time, please do not add transits and progressions. This is not a natal chart. Also, please try to use the Regiomontanus House System next time - more common in Horary.

rohitmalik8

Thanks aquarius7000 for your quick reply.

Regarding the chart I followed what was written on the rules and regulations of posting the chart. But from now onwards I put the chart as per your suggestion.

Thanks again.