Will she ever come to me?

rohitmalik8

Hi All,

I am in love with a girl but the girl is currently with some other person (long distance). She says if they ever break up then she will be with me forever. Can you please tell me if she ever will come to me?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_rohit_malik.45771.44522.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_rohit_malik.45771.44522.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 23

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, the chart attached is not valid, as this is not Natal Astrology, but Horary: It involves casting a chart for the moment you asked yourself this question. That moment: date, time and place, defines the birth of that Horary chart.

On a non-astrological note, please do yourself the favour, be a man about it and move on. If the girl says, " if they ever break up then she will be with me forever", she is basically telling you: hey you know what, throw your life away for me and wait while I am in a relationship with someone else. I apologise for being so candid about this.

Best
:)AQ7

Last edited:

rohitmalik8

Thanks Aquarius for your reply.

First I have uploaded the new chart. So please let me know if its all good?

Secondly sometimes loves make you do things like these.

Hope you understand and then answer my questions.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_rohit_m.47376.64501.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_rohit_m.47376.64501.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 28

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are right that love makes you do these things, and makes us all go blind once in a while. You may love her, but she is just enjoying the attention you are giving her. Nothing more. Think about it: since you love her, would you be with another woman at the same time? If she actually loves you, why is she with another man? Anyways, I am sure you are mature enough to gauge the situation yourself. Being an Aquarian, I like to preach a bit and share my thoughts that can help, even beyond Astrology. God bless.

As per the Horary chart:

You are the Moon = ruler of the Asc
She = Saturn = ruler of the 7th house

In the chart, the Moon is moving towards Saturn = you are chasing her. There is no applying (for things to develop) aspect between the Moon (you) and Saturn (her). She has Mars (another man) in her house = chart's 7th. Mars (the other man) and Saturn (she) are in strong mutual reception. That's a strong bond between those two people. I think you get the message.

Though you haven't asked this, but the Moon (=you and the driver of the chart) on changing signs (for you the situation should change) and on entering into Libra will sextile Venus in your 5th house. In about half a year or so, you might meet a new person.

aquarius7000

Hi,
Just a small question: should i pursue her or all the efforts of mine will go in vain?
Astrologically, with my level of knowledge, I don't see a connection between you two.
Logically, if she should care for you at all, why would she be with someone else, esp when she knows you are available and like her. If it helps you, maybe you could talk to her openly once. If she gives a similar answer as the one you put in your opening post here, frankly, I think you should move on. You deserve someone, who also cares for you in return. A relationship can never be a one-way street.

Best

8thstellium

Hi,

You are right that love makes you do these things, and makes us all go blind once in a while. You may love her, but she is just enjoying the attention you are giving her. Nothing more. Think about it: since you love her, would you be with another woman at the same time? If she actually loves you, why is she with another man? Anyways, I am sure you are mature enough to gauge the situation yourself. Being an Aquarian, I like to preach a bit and share my thoughts that can help, even beyond Astrology. God bless.

Rohit,
This is a non-astrological voicing of opinion. Hope you don't mind.
Even though I do not know you, I think...NO..I KNOW that if your friend was in your situation, you would have said the same thing to him/her what everybody here is saying to you.
But, it's true that when it comes to ourselves, we just REFUSE to see the reality...not because we cannot but we do not want to.

Dude, this girl has you on her hook. If you watch the show, "How I met your mother" you will know what I am saying :).

If she is loyal to her current boyfriend even the thought of separating from him should be painful to not even think about it, forget thinking abt who will be her boyfriend if she breaks up with her current guy.

If my intuition is correct, she will NOT marry her current "Boy Friend" either.

But I know for a fact that even if 1000 people say to you to forget the girl, you WON'T, unless you get it out of your system or, if you are too blind, until the girl gets married and you finally have no choice but to move on.
Please come back after a couple of months or a year and do let me know where you stand.

Last edited: