Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 01-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Banned

Katy Perry

Hi everyone i have not posted in a long time but Astro Databank added Katy Perry complete wth a birth time and has autobio as the sorcue so i guess it's the real thing.
http://www.astro.com/wiki/astro-data...ty&redirect=no

Unread 01-16-2012, 09:33 PM

Re: Katy Perry

I knew she was Libra rising. Funny because the first chart I made for her came out to 13 deg libra rising, which is the same sign/degree of her pars fortune. After testing the chart with other rising signs, I came to the conclusion that she must be late libra rising with leo mc.
Unread 01-16-2012, 09:42 PM

Interesting chart, but I have to wonder how someone with a nightime chart, so much scorpio and 1st quadrant emphasis ends up being such a huge spot light grabber and so out in front!

Seriously, this could be a fun mystery to unravel, especially since she seems so bizaro-funny style to me.

Unread 01-16-2012, 11:57 PM

This birth time cant be right. She would need planets in the 10th for the upfront out there lifestyle...
Unread 01-17-2012, 04:03 PM

I was interested in her chart against Russell Brands - they have a trine with mars and venus but that is about it. Also her NN is almost opposite his.

And interesting pairing and I think they were both just too creative to be together.

(are the birthtimes on astrotheme ever right? )

sureyly though with all planets in 1st and some fire she is quite an outgoing personality.
Unread 01-17-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
This birth time cant be right. She would need planets in the 10th for the upfront out there lifestyle...
You don't need planets in the 10th to be upfront or famous......
Unread 01-17-2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
I was interested in her chart against Russell Brands - they have a trine with mars and venus but that is about it. Also her NN is almost opposite his.

And interesting pairing and I think they were both just too creative to be together.

(are the birthtimes on astrotheme ever right? )

sureyly though with all planets in 1st and some fire she is quite an outgoing personality.

I don't know. If it was any other sign but Scorpio. Then again, I suppose my thoughts are colored by the fact that her chart is very similar to mine in pattern, and I don't see myself as all that outgoing. I'm charming and happy/bubbly, but not outgoing. Maybe that's her deal too.

Unread 01-17-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I agree with this... That birthtime isn't right. Since when she is pluto in 1st?
Frag
Unread 01-17-2012, 11:34 PM

Looking at her chart again I think that Whole Signs may actually present the answer.

If she is Libra rising and Libra occupies the first house alone, then the outgoing aspect of her personality would surely shine especially given then that her ascendant ruler (Venus) is located in Sagittarius along with (but not conjunct by my standards) Uranus in the 3rd house of communication. So that vibrant side of her personality would definitely show up.

Using whole signs also shows the secret of her success. A busy second house shows that she is incredibly concerned with security and will work hard to establish herself in a position of power and control of her own life. Her second house is ruled by a very strong Mars in Capricorn which receives zero negetive aspects.

Unread 01-19-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
No she doesn't.

I believe this birth time. She looks like she has a cardinal ascendant. She looks like Zooey Deschanel who has a cardinal (Capricorn) ascendant conjunct her sun. Since Katy's Sun in in early Scorpio, it's conjunct her ascendant too. A Leo midheaven would give her a career in the spotlight.
Unread 01-19-2012, 11:16 PM

Interesting chart.

Angular Sun conjunct ascendent can be a powerful shining personality.
Sun is aspecting MC too.

At the wedding day 23 october 2010 there was a fullmoon in her 7th house.(quite exact to the degree of her asc/dc relationship axis.) !

When russel Brand filed for divorce in december 2011 transiting Saturn was right on the ascendent.

( In her Vedic chart she have 5 planets in libra, She is in the period of exalted saturn in first house 5th lord of creativity and performing).

I too feel that the chart might be right...

Last edited by Shanti; 01-19-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Unread 01-27-2012, 04:38 PM

just 8 million, he needs to work harder!
Unread 01-27-2012, 05:31 PM

I like her but when she speaks her voice sounds really awkward and she comes off a bit awkward, is that a libra rising thing? Oh her and Russel divorced? Huh I was surprised they would even get married. He seems like he would be more into wild camel orgies or something.
I also thought her and Zoeey Deschanel were the same person for a while........ I still kinda do. I saw an interview were Zoeey acted like she had no idea where people got that she looked like Katy Perry, and I lost respect for her cuz she obviously doesn't look in the mirror which is just weird.

My pictures of myself vary more than them....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katyzoey.jpg (43.2 KB, 15 views)
—Albert Einstein
Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission—to be of service to them wherever they require it.—Francis of Assisi

Last edited by Love2Know; 01-27-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:13 AM

Yes they do look alike. Zoey looks more feminine and ethereal though.

I really like the Kate Perry song about a break up - it was out recently I think that revealed what was going on in the relationship with Russell.

They did not have very much keeping them together in there charts - alas.
Unread 01-28-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
Yes they do look alike. Zoey looks more feminine and ethereal though.

I really like the Kate Perry song about a break up - it was out recently I think that revealed what was going on in the relationship with Russell.

They did not have very much keeping them together in there charts - alas.

I love her song Manniequin it's an old one but it made me love her 'back then' when she was known through myspace and first hit single http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub52NjNDQwg Your not a man your just a manniequin,could you ever be a real real boy?!?!!? Classic.

Even today it still gets stuck in my head and my ex dedicated her song hot and cold to me to describe my personality lol ugh anyways she kinda looks like my friend who is libra rising I suspect but doesnt like astrology so wont give me her exact birth time.
—Albert Einstein
Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission—to be of service to them wherever they require it.—Francis of Assisi

Tags
katy, perry