Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 07-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Banned

Emma Stone

what do you think her rising sign is?
http://www.astrotheme.com/celestar/p...25bP2YB&info=1

Unread 07-18-2011, 04:20 PM

Re: Emma Stone

I have watched her grow up over the years to become one of the most sexy actors ever. I would have to say scorpio.
Unread 03-13-2012, 06:10 PM

I read somewhere that it was Virgo.
"Because I never have any definite destination. This ship is not for going to places, but for getting away from them. When I stop at a port, it's only for the sheer pleasure of leaving it. I always think: here's one more place that can't hold me."
— Ayn Rand
Unread 03-14-2012, 09:59 PM

A fire sign. Either Leo or Sag.

Mercury may could also be in Libra or Scorpio depending on birth time.
Unread 11-18-2012, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrew View Post
I have watched her grow up over the years to become one of the most sexy actors ever. I would have to say Scorpio.
Sorry friend, but I really must disagree. With this as her reported configuration:
Sun = Sco
Moon = Lib
Merc = Lib/Sco
Ven = Lib
Mars = Aries
Her most likely ASC is Leo

You see, if she were a double Scorpio (Sun + ASC = Sco), the base of her nose would be broad, her eyes would be deep set and small, and her jaw line would be more prominent and/or squared. That would be pretty much the opposite of Emma Stone's apparent exterior nature. Also, the seething, fixated emotionally obsessive Scorpio nature within would be magnified with a Scorpio ASC, rather than refracted as it seems to be in her case. If she was a double Scorpio, she would be most likely somewhat visually unappealing, and seem despondent, prickly, inaccessible and possibly neurotic-psychotic.

Conversely, Emma Stone's wide set eyes are huge and practically welcoming. Her other facial features are quite striking and adorable. Combined with her external capacity to convey an engaging, open and expressive warmth, while fully engaging whatever role she is currently playing, her ASC is most likely Leo. Also, in support of the Leo ASC is the fact that though she is not tall, her body type seems quite sturdy (and durable, contributing greatly to the possibility that she is an amazing lover).

So, her most likely ASC would be Leo, with Gemini, or Sagittarius (both also known for expressiveness and larger eyes) being the two other likely possibilities. For example, I have read that Anne Hathaway has a Scorpio Sun, Sagittarius ASC, which supports her similarly large eyes, and capacity for warmth, but she is taller, more slender and with a more narrow face. Actually, she has multiple personal planets in Scorpio, enhancing her strange intensity and the apparent continuum of self-control/abandon (but this isn't about her).

Additionally, Emma Stone's Libra energies, through her Moon, Venus and possibly Mercury, act to soften the possible harshness of Scorpio and impart the capacity to be thoughtful, clinical, even brainy which supports her success at playing somewhat nerdy characters. Actually, to me, Emma Stone seems like one of the more delightfully balanced Scorpios out there, offering a lovely, accessible nature to offset her fascinating Scorpio intensity. As a side note, her Mars in Aries can easily be seen when she is exploring the more heroic and forceful aspects of her roles.

My personal experience, suffering the random psychological abuse of a double (actually quintuple) Scorpio gal for many years, lends me some credibility for my statements about double Scorpios. Ladies like Emma Stone, however, could very well represent the best possible type of Scorpio gal. At least, she certainly would be fun to explore. She would assuredly develop a deep, emotional attachment to her lover, but wouldn't attempt to destroy them if it didn't work out.

Happy fascinations.

Be Well.
Unread 11-18-2012, 06:46 AM

If she wasn't a Scorpio I'd say Cancer, but then closest thing...Leo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Ing'Ness
My personal experience, suffering the random psychological abuse of a double (actually quintuple) Scorpio gal for many years, lends me some credibility for my statements about double Scorpios.
Credentials*
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)

Unread 11-21-2012, 01:40 AM

the degree of her sun is my ascendant. her birth path is 7, too. very intriguing gal...
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Banned

my first instinct was aquarius rising
other choices would be libra or scorpio
Unread 11-23-2012, 02:39 PM

She,especially her eyes reminds me of Ellen Pompeo.Ellen Pompeo is Sun-Moon Scorpio,Pisces Rising : http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Pompeo,_Ellen

Maybe Emma Stone is Pisces rising too.Her Mars is in Aries.She could be Pisces rising with Mars in the first house which could explaine her rufosity
Unread 11-24-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaike View Post
She,especially her eyes reminds me of Ellen Pompeo.Ellen Pompeo is Sun-Moon Scorpio,Pisces Rising : http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Pompeo,_Ellen

Maybe Emma Stone is Pisces rising too.Her Mars is in Aries.She could be Pisces rising with Mars in the first house which could explaine her rufosity
I would agree with you

Tags
emma, stone