kate beckinsale

freddykfan

Banned
what is her rising sign?
kate-beckinsale-5.jpg

Athene

(Freddy, i'll post it here too for future board references)

I would say this been the case with her :

12we House Sun
Venus rising on Virgo AC + note Regulus on her hipotetical rising degree

The anorexia discourse could rise from this 4th House Neptune 'the blurer' cj Ceres(nurturing issues) cj Juno(female power issues) opposing the Moon (the body, the substantial), and with a Gemini Moon she's naturally predisponed thoward a thin/slim shape. I have a frend of mine with a 12we house Sun and Venus rising, and if we'll go petty, i could say she was allways borderline anorexic predisponed, part by constitution, part by psyche . . Point must be made, with women nowdays anorexia is often a socially induced desease, with those Venus rising individuals been extreemly sensible thoward 'the beauty ideal' they impersonate, to be and remain true to it. Another thing, the 12we Suns are the less self-centred configurations of all, been strongly influenced and shaped by the world at large and it's currents.

In my personal oppinion, cant guarantee it's 100% correct (but i'm good at guessing and like to train myself such way, i tryed to be as precise as possible) her chart would look something like this :