Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-11-2020, 09:28 PM

Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Last edited by Timmytwothumbs; 01-26-2020 at 08:36 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timmytwothumbs For This Useful Post:
Blacknight (01-29-2020), hlopse (04-18-2020), Irisiel (01-18-2020), zipadee (01-11-2020)
Unread 01-11-2020, 10:14 PM

Re: Offering free readings because I'm bored.

September 15th, 1997 Houston, TX 5:42 am
thanks so much!

I want to be an entrepreneur, do you see this? I'm mostly interested in anything you see, thanks!
Unread 01-11-2020, 10:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the offer of a free reading. I really appreciate having an objective reading (done by someone other than me) under the current heavy duty aspects.

My birthday info is:

8/12/1953 at 2:55 am, Bronx, NY
Unread 01-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Account Closed

Iíve send a private msg 😊
Unread 01-11-2020, 11:16 PM

Hi, could you take a look at mine when you get time?
July 29, 1957, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10:15 pm

I believe that I have luck in real estate, can you see that in the chart? I would like to invest some more in the near future, or figure out what I could do that would make me more money, I'd love your input. I am also interested in the sphere of relationships, as these have been difficult for me.

Thank you so much!!
Unread 01-12-2020, 07:01 PM

Hi Timmytwothumbs,

This is a generous offer!

My birth data is 2 June 1987, 1:02am, London GBR.

I am interested in career, i've shifted my focus towards writing, and in relationships as I'm in a long-distance relationship that I'm finding very difficult at the moment (started in 2016).

Thank you!
Unread 01-13-2020, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmod View Post
Hi, could you take a look at mine when you get time?
July 29, 1957, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10:15 pm

I believe that I have luck in real estate, can you see that in the chart? I would like to invest some more in the near future, or figure out what I could do that would make me more money, I'd love your input. I am also interested in the sphere of relationships, as these have been difficult for me.

Thank you so much!!
It will not allow me to send a private message to you until you clear space in your inbox. Please let me know when you have made space so I can send you the chart assessment.
Unread 01-13-2020, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]
7th april 1999 Ankara 09.55 am
Thank you!
Unread 01-13-2020, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
7th april 1999 Ankara 09.55 am
Thank you!
I am interested in career, money, happiness and fame btw
Unread 01-13-2020, 03:25 AM

7:15pm (exact), March 9, 1994, London, England. I'm wondering what my direction is. Thanks in advance!

'...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Shakespeare.

Last edited by ImNotThere9; 01-13-2020 at 04:26 AM.
Unread 01-13-2020, 04:22 AM

Hello there! Iím wondering what I should focus on career wise. Iím life path five. September 6 1988 Reno, NV 17:33
Unread 01-13-2020, 03:03 PM

Hi there I would love a reading.. 30.8.73 exact time 15.57pm.thanks in advance!!
Unread 01-13-2020, 04:50 PM

Thank you Timmy! Mine is April 25, 1984. Time 8:13am. Place Rohtak, Haryana, India. Focus Career and Financial
Unread 01-13-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:

June 16 1973
4:46pm
Fort Campbell Kentucky
I really want to understand where my love coordinance are.
I've read about them but I can't seem to understand what latitude and longitude is best for me or the person I'm supposed to be with.
if you're not familiar I'd still love reading if you're up to it
Thanks
Harley
Unread 01-13-2020, 08:11 PM

Hey Timmy- I'm new to all this stuff so I would love to get a reading from you ^^

Male, December 3, 1996. Time 21:39(9PM), Vienna Austria

Just some general stuff but would really love to get some more ,,in depth" stuff to hear about Career, Love/Marriage and Family/Children
Unread 01-13-2020, 10:15 PM

Unread 01-13-2020, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Please just provide birth date, time and place you can private message me the information if you don't want to post it here.
Unread 01-13-2020, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleySpicedLatte View Post
June 16 1973
4:46pm
Fort Campbell Kentucky
I really want to understand where my love coordinance are.
I've read about them but I can't seem to understand what latitude and longitude is best for me or the person I'm supposed to be with.
if you're not familiar I'd still love reading if you're up to it
Thanks
Harley
Never used "love coordinates" but ive used Astrocartography before. if you do use this as a tool to find your "love coordinates" look at Venus Lines (and any planets that connect to venus in your natal chart). its likely you will form intimate relationships with people born a long these lines. Ive used Astrocartography for many things and its actually been quite useful. Im not sure if this is what you are referring to or not. But im just doing Natal Chart readings for now. I will get to your reading soon so please be patient. Thank you for your submission
Unread 01-14-2020, 07:14 AM

Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts as I go into my Saturn return. It's been a very hermit like last few years and I've undergone MAJOR internal transformation. I feel like it's prepared me for whatever is coming into my life physically. Anything on career and love would be appreciated!

April 10, 1990
12:11 am
Amarillo, TX, USA

Thank you!
Chris

Last edited by goldenrainbow222; 01-14-2020 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 01-14-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Thank you for your offer,you're so kind.
I was born on March 12th 2003, 11:15 PM/23:15, in Iași,Romania.
I wish I could be able to talk more with others,and I hate it.
I wish I could be funnier,not so serious.
I wish I wasn't so addicted and emotional...
What should I do?
And I wish I could know what career would be fit for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190510_232340.jpg (167.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Forgotten Warrior; 01-14-2020 at 10:24 AM.
Unread 01-14-2020, 11:41 AM

Quote:

Thank you for your kind offer !!

I mainly want to know about career and love !

My birth details are 9/8/1991 8:15pm in Brooklyn, New York

Again thank you!!! Itís so kind of you to share your knowledge !
Unread 01-14-2020, 11:57 AM

Thumbs up Re: Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Quote:

Timmy, thank you very much! If you have the time my birth information is: 21/11/1985, 11:38 a.m., Athens Greece. Love and career in priority.

I could also check yours for practice
Unread 01-14-2020, 10:19 PM

all the best

Last edited by vcms; 04-07-2020 at 12:34 AM.
Unread 01-15-2020, 12:23 PM

Hi....

What can you tell me about my Yod?

June 2nd, 1984 7:15am
Budapest, Hungary

Thanks
Unread 01-16-2020, 07:42 PM

Smile Re: Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Please....

My birth information is 13.08.1972 , 00:15, Bolu - Turkey

Tags
bored, free, offering, readings