Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-28-2019, 01:46 AM
clip11 clip11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 232
Is Mars in Pisces bad in a man's chart

Like can it keep him from expressing his masculine qualities to their fullest extent. I have Mars in Pisces and I wish I had Mars in Aries or something like that. How can I get the most out of my Mars energy, it seems like there's something inhibiting it's full expression. For example, I want to be more aggressive in general.
chart.png

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-28-2019, 10:03 AM
UnluckyGirl UnluckyGirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
Like can it keep him from expressing his masculine qualities to their fullest extent. I have Mars in Pisces and I wish I had Mars in Aries or something like that. How can I get the most out of my Mars energy, it seems like there's something inhibiting it's full expression. For example, I want to be more aggressive in general.
Attachment 79152
Mars in Pisces is considered weak and it leads to a man feeling less manly even though it's possibly just in his mind.
It indicates some sort of problem with the father that may have left a trauma to the native. Like father being absent (literally or not) or making the child feel less of man in someway by subotaging it.

It tends to be a people pleaser placement, having difficulty to say "No" even when he doesn't want to do something.
Must be carefull because it also indicates drug/alcohol/sex addiction.
Gives creative tedencies and it's more of a softy.

In your case your Mars receives a square from Saturn which is harsh for that poor Piscean Mars. Holding anger and being more passive is indicated for sure by Mars in Pisces or Mars in hard aspect to Neptune.. Saturn in hard aspect to Mars often indicates these qualities too though.

However I hope Saturn grounds your Piscean Mars even by blocking it. It may save you from a lot of reckless and self-destructive tendencies hopefully.

Saturn-Mars may bring a bit of difficulty in sexual matters by making the native a late bloomer. It may indicate sexual problems like not having fun in sex or being very nervous because you may not feel good enough etc. Usually (as with most Saturn hard aspects) having partners that somehow make you feel bad about yourself (not a good enough body/bad perfomance in sex) is very common. However I've seen that sex with these natives gets better and better with age especially at Saturn's age which is around 30-35 yo.

I find it funny how Mars-Neptune men want to be more aggressive. It's so adorable and you probably hate being called adorable/cute but for most women it's the best way to make them weak in the knees.

A Neptunian Mars gives some kind of feminity which makes the native look more masculine in a magic way like when we add salt to the sweets in order to make their sweetness even more intense. Just bexause you are not like an angry/rude/muscular gorilla doesn't make you less of a man.

The only thing your have to learn is to say No and insist when you don't want something instead of accepting it and accusing others for making you doing it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-28-2019, 05:53 PM
Astrology Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 170
Re: Is Mars in Pisces bad in a man's chart

I wouldn't say it's bad. It's just that having mars in pisces indicates passive aggressive nature. It means that you can be very passionate about art. You often cry when you get angry. You like to express your feelings through art. You like to fight for love and peace. You are moody and sensitive. Also, since you're a man, your mars sign shows how you try to persuade a woman to choose you (for sex, love, marriage, etc). It's like how you chase a woman. Because Mars is masculine energy, your manly side of you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-28-2019, 07:48 PM
clip11 clip11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 232
Re: Is Mars in Pisces bad in a man's chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnluckyGirl View Post
Mars in Pisces is considered weak and it leads to a man feeling less manly even though it's possibly just in his mind.
It indicates some sort of problem with the father that may have left a trauma to the native. Like father being absent (literally or not) or making the child feel less of man in someway by subotaging it.

It tends to be a people pleaser placement, having difficulty to say "No" even when he doesn't want to do something.
Must be carefull because it also indicates drug/alcohol/sex addiction.
Gives creative tedencies and it's more of a softy.

In your case your Mars receives a square from Saturn which is harsh for that poor Piscean Mars. Holding anger and being more passive is indicated for sure by Mars in Pisces or Mars in hard aspect to Neptune.. Saturn in hard aspect to Mars often indicates these qualities too though.

However I hope Saturn grounds your Piscean Mars even by blocking it. It may save you from a lot of reckless and self-destructive tendencies hopefully.

Saturn-Mars may bring a bit of difficulty in sexual matters by making the native a late bloomer. It may indicate sexual problems like not having fun in sex or being very nervous because you may not feel good enough etc. Usually (as with most Saturn hard aspects) having partners that somehow make you feel bad about yourself (not a good enough body/bad perfomance in sex) is very common. However I've seen that sex with these natives gets better and better with age especially at Saturn's age which is around 30-35 yo.

I find it funny how Mars-Neptune men want to be more aggressive. It's so adorable and you probably hate being called adorable/cute but for most women it's the best way to make them weak in the knees.

A Neptunian Mars gives some kind of feminity which makes the native look more masculine in a magic way like when we add salt to the sweets in order to make their sweetness even more intense. Just bexause you are not like an angry/rude/muscular gorilla doesn't make you less of a man.

The only thing your have to learn is to say No and insist when you don't want something instead of accepting it and accusing others for making you doing it.
Well I have suffered birth and medical trauma when I was an infant. And my dad was pretty strict, especially when ut came to school. Physically I look masculine and I don't have any effiminate ways I guess you can say, but I have struggled with low self confidence and low self esteem in my life and I have suffered from a **** addiction which ruined many sexual experiences for me by causing me to have ED.

I think the trauma I suffered in infancy caused me to have anxiety later in life.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-28-2019, 08:10 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,238
Re: Is Mars in Pisces bad in a man's chart

clip, it's not Mars in Pisces that troubles you. Your Mars squares your moon-Uranus and makes a sesqui-square to Pluto. The Mars-Saturn square is a bit wide, but you may feel it. I suspect that you are susceptible to rapid mood changes and are very sensitive to feeling that people are talking about you. The 7th is also the house of open enemies so you may feel that you antagonize other people, even without meaning to; or that other guys pick on you.

I wouldn't blame everything on Mars. sun conjunct Neptune can turn you into a visionary, but it wants your ego out of the way, to do so. Neptune can make it difficult to sustain a consistent self-image.

Mars also rules athletes, and participating in athletics is linked to improved self esteem. If you swim (Pisces) you might enjoy swimming laps at a nearby recreation center-- or taking up some other sort of water sport like rowing. Otherwise think about working out a gym or signing up for a martial arts course.

I have Mars in Pisces, by the way.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 01-28-2019 at 08:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-28-2019, 08:42 PM
clip11 clip11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 232
Re: Is Mars in Pisces bad in a man's chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
clip, it's not Mars in Pisces that troubles you. Your Mars squares your moon-Uranus and makes a sesqui-square to Pluto. The Mars-Saturn square is a bit wide, but you may feel it. I suspect that you are susceptible to rapid mood changes and are very sensitive to feeling that people are talking about you. The 7th is also the house of open enemies so you may feel that you antagonize other people, even without meaning to; or that other guys pick on you.

I wouldn't blame everything on Mars. sun conjunct Neptune can turn you into a visionary, but it wants your ego out of the way, to do so. Neptune can make it difficult to sustain a consistent self-image.

Mars also rules athletes, and participating in athletics is linked to improved self esteem. If you swim (Pisces) you might enjoy swimming laps at a nearby recreation center-- or taking up some other sort of water sport like rowing. Otherwise think about working out a gym or signing up for a martial arts course.

I have Mars in Pisces, by the way.
Yeah, sometimes I think people are talking about me even when I consciously know that they aren't. Also when I was younger, I did antagonize other people without thinking about it. I've never been physically bullied per se, but I admit that in the past, not so much now, I was verbally made fun of.

I do work out at a gym already. My mood can also change rapidly.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clip11 For This Useful Post:
waybread (01-29-2019)
Reply

Tags
chart, mars, pisces

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.