Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:38 AM

Your Experience with Double Whammys?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone who's experienced a double whammy would be willing to share their experience? Did you feel it? My boyfriend and I have a Venus-Mars double whammy (his Venus square my Mars, my Venus conjunct his Mars) as well as his Sun opposing my Moon, and my Sun trine his Moon, along with several others, but these are the two I feel the most.

I'm wondering about other aspects in synastry as well as these planets specifically!

Last edited by CodenameMonarch; 01-08-2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Keywords
Unread 01-08-2019, 01:02 PM

Re: Your Experience with Double Whammys?

My husband and I each have sun sextile the other's Jupiter. Not sure how much this reinforces the energy, with respect to having only one sun sextile the other's Jupiter. It is definitely a helping aspect, gives a certain generosity towards the other person, even when you are having negative periods.
Of course, Venus/mars aspects and sun/moon aspects are very important in an intimate relationship, but they are felt even if it is only one and not double. How much stronger do they become when single? Hard to tell, isn't it.
Unread 01-08-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
My husband and I each have sun sextile the other's Jupiter. Not sure how much this reinforces the energy, with respect to having only one sun sextile the other's Jupiter. It is definitely a helping aspect, gives a certain generosity towards the other person, even when you are having negative periods.
Of course, Venus/mars aspects and sun/moon aspects are very important in an intimate relationship, but they are felt even if it is only one and not double. How much stronger do they become when single? Hard to tell, isn't it.
Yes, however one Mars-Venus contact doesnít necessarily indicate a mutual attraction. In my experience, the Mars person can become overbearing for the Venus person, or the relationship is one sided. The double whammy is nice because the exchange of energy has been intense for both of us. As far as being felt, I think itís much more evident in the relationship itself. I pulled the sunastry charts for myself and several men Iíve dated/known, and while there are plenty of other aspects I would consider for others, the Mars/Venus aspect was quite indicative for the men who became obsessive, too intense or demanding of me time. (Their Mars aspecting my Venus)

Last edited by CodenameMonarch; 01-08-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Unread 01-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Re: Your Experience with Double Whammys?

In effect, you mean the energy becomes reciprocal.
Not sure if that is the reason, or if other aspects might have been "heavy" and intrusive.

Tags
double, experience, whammys