Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-15-2018, 09:54 AM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
What does this chart tell?

Hello all again,

This is my fiancé' s chart. He is extremely obsessed with money. Money plays a central role in his life.he barely trusts and loves anyone. I haven't seen him given anyone any money or buy gifts or do simple things to make them happy unless he is getting something in return. He is even hesitant to lend money to his own mother, brother etc. never shows emotions and I started to suspect if he actually loves someond deeply, including me.

Why is he the way with money and what his charts tells about him and his near future. Thank you all.


Last edited by Ada; 10-15-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-15-2018, 09:59 AM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
Re: What does this chart tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada View Post
Hello all again,

This is my fiancé' s chart. He is extremely obsessed with money. Money plays a central role in his life.he barely trusts and loves anyone. I haven't seen him given anyone any money or buy gifts or do simple things to make them happy unless he is getting something in return. He is even hesitant to lend money to his own mother, brother etc. never shows emotions and I started to suspect if he actually loves someond deeply, including me.

Why is he the way with money and what his charts tells about him and his near future. Thank you all.
Here is the chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2323.jpg (48.0 KB, 31 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-15-2018, 11:28 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,881
Re: What does this chart tell?

Insecurity from his childhood, his parents. Money is more to him than money.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-15-2018, 11:37 AM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
Re: What does this chart tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Insecurity from his childhood, his parents. Money is more to him than money.
Why do you think his insecurities comes from his childhood ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-16-2018, 03:16 PM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
Re: What does this chart tell?

Maybe the chart is just fine maybe it is only my perception
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-17-2018, 09:08 PM
Blue Fat Blue Fat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Re: What does this chart tell?

.....................

Last edited by Blue Fat; 10-18-2018 at 03:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-21-2018, 04:04 PM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
Re: What does this chart tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fat View Post
.....................

There is nothing here, either your wrote and deleted it or something went wrong when you were posting.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-22-2018, 03:19 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,416
Re: What does this chart tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada View Post
Here is the chart.

hope offers insights, share how true-false-helpful,'
traits-talents-health-prospects, etc etc :


leo asc, individualistic, high self-pride, sensitive;

venus debilated virgo 2nd for family-finances;
virgo self-conscious and self-centered;
mars-venus prone to relationships by mere attractions;

lod mer over 4th scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in finances;

mars-venus lords 9/10 conjunct for prosperity;
artistic-singing and financial tastes, audit, quality control, mechatronics, etc

aries 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels;
mars aspecting own aries 9th, supportive of luck-edu-travels,
but not good for health of father;
setting at 28+


jup-moon-ketu SNode philosophical sag 4th,
hyper- ambitious and impulsive;
detachment from mother-property; detached attitude at home;

pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs-liver etc;
past 3 yrs sat transit moon-sag,
domestic matters under much emotional stress;

sat coming 2.5yrs transit own cap 5th,
seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
sat transit acq 6th 2.5yrs later good for employment;

ketu now 1.5yr transit acq 6th, accident prone, job separation;
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-legs-sciatica pain etc;


jup come 019 transit natal moon-jup sag 4th,
good for growth through advisory roles;
trine aries 9th for luck-edu-father-travels;
trine leo asc, for health and well-being;



sun-mer-sat scorpio, magnetic personality,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
research-occult-forensic-statistical aptitudes;
sat aspect own cap 6th, supportive of employment
and not good for the opponents/competition;

sun-sat lords 1/7 conjunct scorpio,
strained relationship with father, spouse, siblings;


do promptly ack, share ground feedbacks how true etc


wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 10-22-2018 at 03:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-30-2018, 03:12 AM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
hope offers insights, share how true-false-helpful,'
traits-talents-health-prospects, etc etc :


leo asc, individualistic, high self-pride, sensitive;

venus debilated virgo 2nd for family-finances;
virgo self-conscious and self-centered;
mars-venus prone to relationships by mere attractions;

lod mer over 4th scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in finances;

mars-venus lords 9/10 conjunct for prosperity;
artistic-singing and financial tastes, audit, quality control, mechatronics, etc

aries 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels;
mars aspecting own aries 9th, supportive of luck-edu-travels,
but not good for health of father;
setting at 28+


jup-moon-ketu SNode philosophical sag 4th,
hyper- ambitious and impulsive;
detachment from mother-property; detached attitude at home;

pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs-liver etc;
past 3 yrs sat transit moon-sag,
domestic matters under much emotional stress;

sat coming 2.5yrs transit own cap 5th,
seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
sat transit acq 6th 2.5yrs later good for employment;

ketu now 1.5yr transit acq 6th, accident prone, job separation;
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-legs-sciatica pain etc;


jup come 019 transit natal moon-jup sag 4th,
good for growth through advisory roles;
trine aries 9th for luck-edu-father-travels;
trine leo asc, for health and well-being;



sun-mer-sat scorpio, magnetic personality,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
research-occult-forensic-statistical aptitudes;
sat aspect own cap 6th, supportive of employment
and not good for the opponents/competition;

sun-sat lords 1/7 conjunct scorpio,
strained relationship with father, spouse, siblings;


do promptly ack, share ground feedbacks how true etc


wishing well, kshantaram
Most of things you said is pretty accurate. High self pride etc. i will provide a more detailed explanation after i get on my laptop.

But this is a pretty accurate chart reading.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Ada Ada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Somewhere in east coast
Posts: 70
Re: What does this chart tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
hope offers insights, share how true-false-helpful,'
traits-talents-health-prospects, etc etc :


leo asc, individualistic, high self-pride, sensitive;

venus debilated virgo 2nd for family-finances;
virgo self-conscious and self-centered;
mars-venus prone to relationships by mere attractions;

lod mer over 4th scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in finances;

mars-venus lords 9/10 conjunct for prosperity;
artistic-singing and financial tastes, audit, quality control, mechatronics, etc

aries 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels;
mars aspecting own aries 9th, supportive of luck-edu-travels,
but not good for health of father;
setting at 28+


jup-moon-ketu SNode philosophical sag 4th,
hyper- ambitious and impulsive;
detachment from mother-property; detached attitude at home;

pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs-liver etc;
past 3 yrs sat transit moon-sag,
domestic matters under much emotional stress;


sat coming 2.5yrs transit own cap 5th,
seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
sat transit acq 6th 2.5yrs later good for employment;

ketu now 1.5yr transit acq 6th, accident prone, job separation;
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-legs-sciatica pain etc;


jup come 019 transit natal moon-jup sag 4th,
good for growth through advisory roles;
trine aries 9th for luck-edu-father-travels;
trine leo asc, for health and well-being;



sun-mer-sat scorpio, magnetic personality,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

research-occult-forensic-statistical aptitudes;
sat aspect own cap 6th, supportive of employment
and not good for the opponents/competition;

sun-sat lords 1/7 conjunct scorpio,
strained relationship with father, spouse, siblings;


do promptly ack, share ground feedbacks how true etc


wishing well, kshantaram
Hello again. Highlighted sections are the pretty much accurate description of the person. He is self oriented, career-oriented, strained from father and brother, seeking for employment

Last edited by Ada; 11-06-2018 at 09:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ada For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (11-06-2018)
Reply

Tags
chart

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.