Will he accept my friend request?

viridi

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_anonymous.74479.39336.gif&res=100
showgif.cgi

(I asked this question 4 days ago, but the Ascendant was almost at 28 degrees.)

If I take the 3rd from the 7th, Mars and Saturn trine in 2 units. However,I see that Mars also trines Jupiter (my 6th/ his turned 12th).
However, if Sun is quesited's significator (5th house - because I am just attracted to this person, never talked), Sun and Mars are separating (so it's a no?). However, I am quite sure this person noticed my friend request so maybe I should give up..

Any thoughts on this? Should Sun or Mars be considered quesited's significator?

Chrysalis

6x0NH

http://imgur.com/a/6x0NH
Mine did work. Hope this link is better

Nope still not working.

Save the chart onto your computer, then go to attachments (paperclip) find your chart on your computer, upload, click back on attachments and it will be there.

If this is not possible then save chart, use imgur to upload, and then copy and paste the link from imgur.

Chrysalis

Your the one who's sent him a friend request, so this would make the friend request to be sent from your 3rd house L moon.

He's 7th mars, moon and mars are in the same sign but adjacent houses.

Mars doesn't accept you in his sign and there's no aspects between the moon and mars, so id say no he doesn't accept it.

There is a trine between mars and saturn rx (his 3rd) but saturn is in the detriment of mars, so it's a rejection.

viridi

Your the one who's sent him a friend request, so this would make the friend request to be sent from your 3rd house L moon.

He's 7th mars, moon and mars are in the same sign but adjacent houses.

Mars doesn't accept you in his sign and there's no aspects between the moon and mars, so id say no he doesn't accept it.

There is a trine between mars and saturn rx (his 3rd) but saturn is in the detriment of mars, so it's a rejection.

Hmm I see. Thanks!. He accepted everyone's request so I wonder what could be the reason he ignores me (I guess horary can't go that far).

ANUP

This is your natural tendency to look for frienedship.
Your moon-in-Venus sign combination is saying enough.

About your query,still you got to have patience for any alliance.

-Anup
kascorner.com

viridi

I wanted to update that he accepted it. Maybe that's why the first chart's ASC was in late degrees even if it showed a negative answer.
However, he doesn't follow me (obviously) :p