Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 03-30-2017, 07:17 PM

Lucifer

I have been looking at where evil is in my life and Lucifer is in the first house of my chart. I do not agree that vanity is evil but I am also aware that I like to think about it. Here is information for you to find out the different house meanings with it.

Asteroid Lucifer (1930) in the Houses - Know where evil manifests in your life in order to conquer it.

Lucifer is the 1st house – the physical appearance is a source of evil in them. They may be very conceited or full of vanity. The appearance is highly important to them.

Lucifer in the 2nd house – Will do anything to make money to feel secure. Possibly has done underhand activities to achieve money, and feels okay about it.

Lucifer in the 3rd house – The mind may go to places that are very dark. This person may like to manipulate peoples minds with their own. May do underhand journalism or writing.

Lucifer in the 4th house – The home life and family life were a source of testing and pain. It may have been very dysfunctional growing up.

Lucifer in the 5th house – May have had Underhand activities with children or as a child.

Lucifer in the 6th house – This person may destroy their health out of their own choices.

Lucifer in the 7th house – The spouse is a source of any underhand activity. If the person experiences Lucifer’s energy at all, which is evil.. it will be because of the spouse. There could be deception.

Lucifer in the 8th house – This person benefited from other people’s money at one point. May have deeply intimate experiences such as sex with people who are rich or wealthy. May want to marry for money.

Lucifer in the 9th house – This person may have to travel for underhand activity.

Lucifer in the 10th house – This person will do anything to be successful in the chosen career. Wants to be seen as powerful. Wants to take full advantage of their fame by manipulating people.

Lucifer in the 11th house – This person may have done something bad to multiple friends.

Lucifer in the 12th house – This person has secrets. They are hiding something they did and will never speak of it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (09-10-2017), stellamora (04-01-2017), StillOne (03-31-2017), whiteflame1997 (03-31-2017)
Unread 03-30-2017, 07:20 PM

Re: Lucifer

Ive never heard of this asteroid, how do i find out what house its in in my chart?
Unread 03-30-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Piscean View Post
Ive never heard of this asteroid, how do i find out what house its in in my chart?
Do you have an Astro account? You select the asteroid in chart selection in menu and at bottom of the page you will type 1930 and then show the chart button.
Unread 03-30-2017, 07:26 PM

I have Lucifer in the 1st too, I believe. Either the first or the 12th. I remember it was almost conjunct the ASC but not close enough for an asteroid.

I don't think vanity is evil but I also don't think this applies to me

12th house Lucifer makes more sense but I have a 12th house Moon too
Unread 03-30-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
I have Lucifer in the 1st too, I believe. Either the first or the 12th. I remember it was almost conjunct the ASC but not close enough for an asteroid.

I don't think vanity is evil but I also don't think this applies to me

12th house Lucifer makes more sense but I have a 12th house Moon too
Yes the 12th description point gives a good description for me also but it could be my sun house and a Scorpio moon problem. We must have a lot of evil craft94 :-)

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 03-30-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Unread 03-30-2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Do you have an Astro account? You select the asteroid in chart selection in menu and at bottom of the page you will type 1930 and then show the chart button.
Thanks! I have it in the 7th house, could you give me a deeper description of what that might mean
Unread 03-30-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Thanks! I have it in the 7th house, could you give me a deeper description of what that might mean
Yes I understand it to mean the opposite of house 8 which is to be a liar. House 7 is the victim.
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
One of these days we'll spend an evil evening in the astral plane together
Where is Lucifer in your chart?
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:10 PM

Ha

It's in the 9th trine Jupiter within minutes. It probably means I'm a devil worshipper.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-01-2017)
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Ha

It's in the 9th trine Jupiter within minutes. It probably means I'm a devil worshipper.
Maybe the travel description fits the astral plane comment?
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Maybe the travel description fits the astral plane comment?
An astute observation
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Yes I understand it to mean the opposite of house 8 which is to be a liar. House 7 is the victim.
So in theory 7th hoouse Lucifer could be responsible for being led into unhealthy relationships with the wrong people???
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
So in theory 7th hoouse Lucifer could be responsible for being led into unhealthy relationships with the wrong people???
Yes that could be how the evil will manifest in your life and now you must think how to win over it. I would suggest to confront or leave and be aware but trust the people you love.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
The Piscean (03-30-2017)
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Yes that could be how the evil will manifest in your life and now you must think how to win over it. I would suggest to confront or leave and be aware but trust the people you love.
Asteroids are amazing, i never used to believe they had any effect on the chart but recently I've found they actually do given the right circumstances!
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Asteroids are amazing, i never used to believe they had any effect on the chart but recently I've found they actually do given the right circumstances!
I do not know much about asteroids but I have read about the popular ones. Lucifer is an idea I had after reading a book called 'the seven steps to precipitation' but it is about a book about how to fight evil and I want to read it to understand what they think.
Unread 03-31-2017, 08:01 PM

wow thank you for this info of finding my baby lucifer <3 XD

am having him in the 2 house really close to the 3 but its still in the 2house, same with almost everything else sun, moon, mercury, chiron, mercury, pluto...yay even thought pluto and lucifer is in another sign then the rest of the 2 house planets c:
Unread 03-31-2017, 10:33 PM

Thanks UKPB! This really blew me away and is very synchronistic for me.

I just ended a brief fling and am seriously done with ever trying to find an intimate relationship. So I joked to myself that I must have Lucifer in the 7th as I read this thread. When I pull it up at Astro.com there it is in the 7th house!!
Unread 04-01-2017, 12:30 AM

It may not just represent where evil lies in your life.. here are the keywords I have found for the asteroid Lucifer

1930 LUCIFER:
Keywords: ''light bringer", going against the status-quo, most loyal lover of 'source/god', the ego and pride
Positive: reconnecting to your own divinity, facing your darkness, bringing the dark to light, to bear light, illuminating
Negative: terror, horror, fear, loathing, where things are discordant, self-serving, where you get in your own way, where you don't follow rules, where you are tempted to take shortcuts, excessive pride, chip on your shoulder, where your ego gets in the way, pride before the fall, where you are wrong where you think you are right
Neutral: where you are tempted to go your own way regardless of rules,
The Following User Says Thank You to stellamora For This Useful Post:
MissAriadne (09-10-2017)
Unread 04-01-2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Thanks UKPB! This really blew me away and is very synchronistic for me.

I just ended a brief fling and am seriously done with ever trying to find an intimate relationship. So I joked to myself that I must have Lucifer in the 7th as I read this thread. When I pull it up at Astro.com there it is in the 7th house!!
StillOne I bet that is difficult to have Lucifer in house 7 because how can you control the people you meet?? I am learning astrology for first time would you have something in your chart which also fits this description? I hear the chart tells a story. That might be personal so instead a discussion on other things that bring bad
relationships?
Unread 04-01-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflame1997 View Post
wow thank you for this info of finding my baby lucifer <3 XD

am having him in the 2 house really close to the 3 but its still in the 2house, same with almost everything else sun, moon, mercury, chiron, mercury, pluto...yay even thought pluto and lucifer is in another sign then the rest of the 2 house planets c:
So you hold Lucifer close to your heart? He scares me but then so does Sun Tzu and I like to read about him as well. 2nd house is about values and personal belongings like Taurus yes? Are you determined about career or how does it manifest?
whiteflame1997 (04-01-2017)
Unread 04-01-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellamora View Post
It may not just represent where evil lies in your life.. here are the keywords I have found for the asteroid Lucifer

1930 LUCIFER:
Keywords: ''light bringer", going against the status-quo, most loyal lover of 'source/god', the ego and pride
Positive: reconnecting to your own divinity, facing your darkness, bringing the dark to light, to bear light, illuminating
Negative: terror, horror, fear, loathing, where things are discordant, self-serving, where you get in your own way, where you don't follow rules, where you are tempted to take shortcuts, excessive pride, chip on your shoulder, where your ego gets in the way, pride before the fall, where you are wrong where you think you are right
Neutral: where you are tempted to go your own way regardless of rules,
Thank you for bringing that information. It shows that Lucider is a mortal with human traits. He is a rebel and a person who gets success by himself. I will try find a description with all 12 houses with the view that Lucifer is more like this.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-01-2017 at 09:24 PM.
stellamora (04-02-2017)
Unread 04-01-2017, 10:10 PM

Barack Obama has Lucifer conjunct his Sun which some people think means he's the Antichrist

(personally I don't agree... I don't necessarily like him but I don't dislike him more than I hate any other politician, there are much worse... much much worse)
Unread 04-01-2017, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Barack Obama has Lucifer conjunct his Sun which some people think means he's the Antichrist

(personally I don't agree... I don't necessarily like him but I don't dislike him more than I hate any other politician, there are much worse... much much worse)
I am not surprised to hear that because I think Obama is very evil. He is very charming but it is paper thin. Trump by difference is see through and that is better to trust. Obama is too good to be true.
Unread 04-01-2017, 10:18 PM

Quote:
I do not know much about asteroids but I have read about the popular ones. Lucifer is an idea I had after reading a book called 'the seven steps to precipitation' but it is about a book about how to fight evil and I want to read it to understand what they think.
I don't think asteroids mean much in all honesty. I have found some weird , eerie things with asteroids - name asteroids for example. Name asteroids especially. But also other things, like a famous musician I used to be obsessed with had Orpheus conjunct his Sun; I said to myself, "where's my Eurydice? I bet its opposite his Orpheus" and sure enough it was. Another person I know (not saying who but someone irl) has the name of the university he went to conjunct his Sun and another person I know (not saying who but someone irl) a white person, who for some strange reason (not on purpose and sorry if this is racist) only dates asians, sure enough has the asteroid asia conjunct their sun in the 7th house.

So I think asteroids might mean something if making a really close aspect to one of your planets.

But I don't think having an asteroid in a house means anything.

The same things you said about Lucifer could apply to so many other planets (Uranus, Lilith - also an asteroid and again I don't know if it means much, maybe even Saturn or Mars and definitely the SN since those are the 'malefics')
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
stellamora (04-02-2017)
Unread 04-01-2017, 10:27 PM

oohh i don't know if hold it close to my heart o-o but i love the name lucifer when i was younger i thought it was the prefect name for a cute cat, then i learned lucifer was hades...just got more interest in it :3 even thought must of my 2 house stellium is in scorpio, theres still a sagittarius pluto and lucifer congjunct there too how fun, its probably something really bad o-o hhmmm intersting

(you know us scorpios we loves taboo stuff <3 so when i read lucifer on the post, i just had to check it out and ah prefect~ i want to know more about lucifer in astrology now)

again thank you! *tiny hands claps* hurray X3

Tags
lucifer