will they accept him

christina1989

My mother asked two weeks ago will my brother be accepted in police academy and i forgot to post it xd
I dont know how to read this chart,my mother could be ascendant but where is my brother in chart?
In my opinion i dont think police academy is for him but mother wanted to know will they accept him so if anyone can help me read chart :smile:
And i dont know why is ascendant late she asked this question the day he sent his documents.
I just realized if she is mercury in aries and moon in scorpio that really describes my mother she is aries and has moon in scorpio i think xd

Attachments

• ml.jpg
    ml.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

renjer

Yes, the Sun (brother) applies to Saturn (school).

Since your mother asked the question about your brother, he is still your brother, mum doesn't need a significator at all.

You might hear a reply within 2 weeks to 2 months of the chart being cast.

Last edited:

christina1989

Ooo thats great we will see :smile: if they call him he have to pass tests first but mother wanted to know if he will be accepted after thoose tests i will give you feedback thanks :smile:

christina1989

They invited him to do tests and tests are in the end of this month soo he got called earlier then 2 month but tests are 2 months from when he send his documents.
I will tell you what happend on test, my fear is that he wont pass because of his weight he is skinny but muscular and maybe weight will be problem we will see :smile:
Are you sure that police academy is 9th house its not collage,academy is only 1 year here in my country soo i am not sure about 9th house.

Last edited:

christina1989

UPDATE My brother didnt even have a chance to finish all the test, he did past first two test but later on they told him he doesnt have enough weight soo they didnt let him do other tests.I kind a knew he wouldnt pass because of his weight, he would pass other tests too but weight is important.That would be great oppurtunity for him i am sad little bit..
Where can we see that in chart and thank you for replies >)

tikana

see they were very interested in your brother

L1 is your mom
L5 is your brother
H9 from H5 is the school look at H9 as well ..

T

christina1989

Soo he is venus then 9th house is moon? He is in detirment i dont think they were interested he is little underweight but he is pshicly ready
What about saturn its 4th house from 5th end of matters?Who is sun here?

rafaella

Soo he is venus then 9th house is moon? He is in detirment i dont think they were interested he is little underweight but he is pshicly ready
What about saturn its 4th house from 5th end of matters?Who is sun here?

Just focus on his significator, don't look at each planet for it to signify something or you will get lost. He is 5th house, because your mother asked the question. 5th house is 'kids'.

We look at Venus and the college, which is radical 9th house Saturn, or 9th from 5th which is Mercury. Venus, your brother is severely debilitated, he had no chance whatsoever. Venus is retro, and in detriment. No aspect with Saturn. However, there seems to be a future aspect with Mercury, however reception is not the best.

Because of rx Venus/Mer conjunction this may mean if he prepares then he may get better chance next time, as rx shows going back. Tell him to work on his physique, put on weight - going to gym and drinking those protein shakes might help. Going to gym will make him hungry so he will eat more as well.

all the best!

dr. farr

For me (my approach) the 29 degree ascendant would have rendered the char too close to call (29,0,1 degree on ascendant I generally consider makes a horary chart too close to call) If I had used Modernist Lunar horary, Moon's next conjunction in the chart (ie Moon pointing to) with Saturn would have indicated a "no" answer to the question. Note that Saturn is affinitive to "weight" (heaviness)...

Last edited:

christina1989

He is going to the gym for 4 months and weight he is always been little underweight not big deal cuz he is naturally atheltic and sporty.
He cant seem put on weight its really hard for him we will take him to the doctor to see what can we do,some guy told him that next year there will be oportunity soo maybe he will try next year. Dr.Farr its interesting that saturn is connected to weight.Thanks people >)