Will I move out to overseas and change the home i am living

Ada

Hello. I am familiar with western astrology but I think vedic resonates with me better.
I wanna move out overseas and break up from my partner. Also, i wanna finish the school I started. I had to make bad decisions which led me stuck in my current situation but wanna move on with my life.

Bir deatils:

Name: a. K
Birth date and time: january 6th 1984 at 10:01 am ( turkish local time)
Birth place: gumushane- turkey

Thank you in advance.

If you can clarify what I should be careful about, i will really appreciate

Moondancing

Premium Member
Ada: Yes, you will move, as a matter of fact, you need to make the change. You need to take care not to doubt yourself otherwise there will be adversity. Seeing your asking this question now, the time has come to take charge and own the challenges that face you.

Best to you,

MD

Ada

Ada: Yes, you will move, as a matter of fact, you need to make the change. You need to take care not to doubt yourself otherwise there will be adversity. Seeing your asking this question now, the time has come to take charge and own the challenges that face you.

Best to you,

Thank

MD
Thank you. I really wanna move to place where I used to live. Need make major changes. thank you for the response.

Is there a time period for the likelihood chance can haple ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thank you. I really wanna move to place where I used to live. Need make major changes. thank you for the response.

Is there a time period for the likelihood chance can haple ?

There are several close aspects and I can't be sure. Soon to 9 months.
With Uranus aspecting your 9th ruler of foreign places, Venus, it can happen
suddenly. Natally Venus conj Uranus so it seems like the time has come to make it happen.

Keep me posted,

MD