Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Hello
a lot of nice people here and in some other places told me that i won't be in any relationship till 2018, and here i'm, 2018 is halfway over and i still single as always, so i wonder why, anyone can help ?
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_2018_love.42992.9556--.png (38.5 KB, 18 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Hello ?!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-11-2018, 04:39 PM
annamaria55 annamaria55 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 24
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

hello



i'm still learning horary and hope someone more experienced will answer your question


you are mercury the other person or relationship you seeking is jupiter


based on the aspects mercury jupiter square each other and moon seperates in opposition from jupiter and the receptions



i would say no sorry :/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamaria55 View Post
hello



i'm still learning horary and hope someone more experienced will answer your question


you are mercury the other person or relationship you seeking is jupiter


based on the aspects mercury jupiter square each other and moon seperates in opposition from jupiter and the receptions



i would say no sorry :/

thank you but i don't know what do you mean by No ?! because my question was a lot of people since 2016 keep telling me that 2018 is the year where i'm gonna find love yet there's nothing and i wonder why, so i think it is not a yes or no question.. right ?!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-11-2018, 06:36 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,088
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
thank you but i don't know what do you mean by No ?! because my question was a lot of people since 2016 keep telling me that 2018 is the year where i'm gonna find love yet there's nothing and i wonder why, so i think it is not a yes or no question.. right ?!
Horary charts tell outcomes, like yes they will or no they won't:

Will I win the lawsuit? Will I get the job? Will I be able to buy the house? Will he and I get married? Like that.

Horary is not designed to explain why outcomes happen, although they can make oblique references, like a party in the matter was weak or confused or going in another direction...

Hope this sheds more light on what horary delineation may offer you?

If you formulate a question more in line with that, then perhaps some may wish to take a shot at answering it for you.

Wishing you the best this year!
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Mirage (07-11-2018)
  #6  
Unread 07-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Horary charts tell outcomes, like yes they will or no they won't:

Will I win the lawsuit? Will I get the job? Will I be able to buy the house? Will he and I get married? Like that.

Horary is not designed to explain why outcomes happen, although they can make oblique references, like a party in the matter was weak or confused or going in another direction...

Hope this sheds more light on what horary delineation may offer you?

If you formulate a question more in line with that, then perhaps some may wish to take a shot at answering it for you.

Wishing you the best this year!

thank you for enlighten me, i didn't know that honorary question should be yes or no, however i have a question if you don't mind, annamaria55 said the answer to my question is "no" while i was seeking an explanation could that means i'm not gonna find love this year ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-13-2018, 09:21 AM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

supersonic replies, wow you are helping me a lot
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-13-2018, 03:14 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,088
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
thank you for enlighten me, i didn't know that honorary question should be yes or no, however i have a question if you don't mind, annamaria55 said the answer to my question is "no" while i was seeking an explanation could that means i'm not gonna find love this year ?
You as Merc separate by just a few minutes from an aspect to potential relationship/Jup. For there to be a relationship in the future [during the remaining part of this year], there needs to be a future or applying aspect, rather than a past or separating aspect.

Additionally, Moon signifies the question in general, its unfolding. Moon's next aspect is a square to Venus, the square being an unfavorable aspect for the way the question will unfold.

So I would say overall it is a pretty strong no, not an absolute no, but pretty strong.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-13-2018, 03:45 PM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
You as Merc separate by just a few minutes from an aspect to potential relationship/Jup. For there to be a relationship in the future [during the remaining part of this year], there needs to be a future or applying aspect, rather than a past or separating aspect.

Additionally, Moon signifies the question in general, its unfolding. Moon's next aspect is a square to Venus, the square being an unfavorable aspect for the way the question will unfold.

So I would say overall it is a pretty strong no, not an absolute no, but pretty strong.

i'm a little confused, when you said the answer is No, you mean there's no relationship in 2018 right ?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-15-2018, 09:38 AM
Mirage Mirage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 135
Re: 2018 halfway over and i see nothing

i'm still waiting
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2018, halfway, single

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.