Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 10-04-2017, 07:40 AM
ersa ersa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 319
Re: will be social??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I want you to learn to see degrees yourself. Check the chart, how many degrees are between Venus and Mars in the chart? Venus is faster, so it will conjunct Mars where it is in the chart. But the second timeline, is as Vens moves towards Mars, Mars keeps moving forward, so Venus has to catch up to Mars as Mars will not be at the degree it is in the chart. It is also moving. So 2 timelines.

I will give you the first time line. Venus is at 13.51 Virgo, Mars at 16.27 Virgo. so about 2,5 degrees. (Weeks, month or years?) Most likely months.

Second timeline, you have to use astro.com and move chart forward a few days until you see Venus and Mars exactly conjunct in the chart, so both on same degree and minute, then you count how many degrees Venus have to travel from being at 13.51 to wherever it conjuncts Mars.

One can also use average of the 2 timelines for an approximate time something happens.
yes, i saw ..i guessed it was 2 times unitbut i had a doubt!!
thank you very much!!

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 10-04-2017, 07:44 AM
ersa ersa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 319
Re: will be social??

thank you girls,Rafaella and Tikana for your answers!
i will upadate if anythings comes or not!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ersa For This Useful Post:
rafaella (10-04-2017)
  #28  
Unread 10-04-2017, 08:24 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,103
Re: will be social??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Still meh on a chart

mars has to be dignified.. means she has the resources and skills to get the job done (gain friends) we dont have essential dignity here meaning she has nothing to offer to venus
Grin

neeexttt chart!!!!!!!!!!!!
or perhaps Venus has nothing to offer here? A lot worse state than Mars... Yah?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 10-04-2017, 09:09 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,201
Re: will be social??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
or perhaps Venus has nothing to offer here? A lot worse state than Mars... Yah?
venus cannot be in worse shape cause it has 1 or 2 dignities (too lazy to look) and 1 major debility plus ummm mr with merc
mars is worse no stregth nada -
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 10-04-2017, 09:29 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,103
Re: will be social??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
venus cannot be in worse shape cause it has 1 or 2 dignities (too lazy to look) and 1 major debility plus ummm mr with merc
mars is worse no stregth nada -
Doesn't mean she won't find social life.... we can go on and on and on. lol
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 12-23-2017, 09:13 AM
ersa ersa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 319
Re: will be social??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I want you to learn to see degrees yourself. Check the chart, how many degrees are between Venus and Mars in the chart? Venus is faster, so it will conjunct Mars where it is in the chart. But the second timeline, is as Vens moves towards Mars, Mars keeps moving forward, so Venus has to catch up to Mars as Mars will not be at the degree it is in the chart. It is also moving. So 2 timelines.

I will give you the first time line. Venus is at 13.51 Virgo, Mars at 16.27 Virgo. so about 2,5 degrees. (Weeks, month or years?) Most likely months.

Second timeline, you have to use astro.com and move chart forward a few days until you see Venus and Mars exactly conjunct in the chart, so both on same degree and minute, then you count how many degrees Venus have to travel from being at 13.51 to wherever it conjuncts Mars.

One can also use average of the 2 timelines for an approximate time something happens.
update!!!
hi
yes, i met people from the near past(we met again) from the work enviroment..

thanks rafaella
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:05 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,103
Re: will be social??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersa View Post
update!!!
hi
yes, i met people from the near past(we met again) from the work enviroment..

thanks rafaella
That's great! Thanks for updating
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 08-27-2018, 02:56 PM
ersa ersa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 319
Re: will be social??

i had forgotten to update for this horary question.
Because of casting the new chart with the same question i came back to compare the charts and i realise that i did not update.

well i met new people in 2 months and 20 days..almost for the work enviroment..
thank you girls !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
social

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.