Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 01-14-2017, 10:17 AM

Will I finish this university?

Hi everybody!

Can someone answer me, will I be able to finish this university I have started or I should quit?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_lora.40297.6184.gif (65.3 KB, 25 views)

Unread 01-14-2017, 10:51 AM

Re: Will I finish this university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jona View Post
Hi everybody!

Can someone answer me, will I be able to finish this university I have started or I should quit?

Thanks
Its difficult, Moon is in detriment of Saturn. And Venus is square Saturn and in detriment of Mercury, which is a general planet for studies. This all means you not liking the course or studies in general. But aspects are there, so think yes you will complete your studies. Moon will first apply to Jup, which has reception with Saturn. Is there some financial difficulty? Have you paid for the course?
Unread 01-14-2017, 10:59 AM

No, not any financial problems.

Just didnt have concentration to focus on this field. And now not sure If I am able to make it to the end.
Unread 01-14-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Hi everybody!

Thanks
Hi,

Venus (you) is exalted, so, yes, you do have the power to complete the course/uni, if you set your mind to it. The Moon will also apply in a trine to Saturn (the course), so that is support again.

Venus will first meet Mars before applying in a square to Saturn. To me this seems like friends/group activities interfering with your studies. If you can gather grit and stay put at home to study (Moon in the 4th), you have enough support per the chart to complete your course, as mentioned previously. It is up to you.

Please update us, so we can learn, too. Good luck!
Be very wary of those that put down or ridicule another's way of worship because the former serves only their own ego thereby expressing that their God and their practice is the only true and right one. Such practice is completely synthetic and organised with just one mission- convert and increase the numbers of their own organised religion or cult. It reflects the intolerance, megalomania and fascism of such cultism- a pure antithesis to spirituality and morality.
Unread 01-17-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
No, not any financial problems.

Just didnt have concentration to focus on this field. And now not sure If I am able to make it to the end.
what course is it? Accounting perhaps? I'm trying to figure what Satur is doing in 8th house.

Yes I can see you do not like this course, Moon in detriment of Saturn. But as I said the aspect is there, but Moon goes to Jupter first so there is something else that happens before, what Jupiter is, i'm not sure, but it might be something that help you perhaps, a mentor maybe? Now I notice the mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter... Is there something else you rather do? If you could give us more info that will help us figuring out all these aspects.

Last edited by rafaella; 01-17-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Unread 01-18-2017, 11:09 PM

I am studying marketing. And it was difficult to focus on studying this period because I had other problems in life.
And I wanted actually to study accounting or statistics but chosed marketing, I dont even know why. And now I am in problem.
Unread 01-18-2017, 11:48 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

DO not quit... you will pick up another major or add a minor
Unread 01-19-2017, 02:46 AM

Interesting chart... just to add my 2 cents: I'm currently in the same boat. I hate school because I've been going for 10 years! Just for a Bachelor's! I get the big picture of what they are trying to teach and am considerably bored, not challenged at all. I only have about a year left though if I successfully pass this semester. I have had to be on FAFSA for the last two years or so, and my parents can help but not until the last minutes kind of. Lately I have been hanging with friends though, and like Tikana mentioned... well, I have been seriously considering Nursing as a career afterwards and that program would only take me a year and a half to complete because my basics are already done! Sorry if this info is useless, I just get amazed at how accurate these charts can be sometimes.
Unread 01-19-2017, 08:48 AM

Thanks to everybody

No, I cant change the major right now. Different system of studying we have. We choose department when we start uni then you have to study only that for the next 4 year. Its not like choosing the lessons or courses. I have left only 3 moths or one semester. I was so tired of studying so had to ask if the happy ending will happen.
Unread 01-20-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Thanks to everybody

No, I cant change the major right now. Different system of studying we have. We choose department when we start uni then you have to study only that for the next 4 year. Its not like choosing the lessons or courses. I have left only 3 moths or one semester. I was so tired of studying so had to ask if the happy ending will happen.
So you have only 3 months left? Well then finish it, just do it, remove all emotion and do it like a robot...that's what I do sometimes when I just can't be bothered with something. Just pick up the book, study, go to lectures, finish exams, don't think and don't connect to how you feel about studies....just get it done! When its done, then you can sit down and cry all you want or perhaps you will celebrate!

best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
IleneK (01-21-2017)

Tags
finish, university