Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-17-2016, 03:17 PM

Re: depressing life

Quote:
Originally Posted by time back View Post
Thank you for your support.
But i don't understand which is my problem according to you.
What do you mean?
Your problem is your mindset. You say you're okay to hang out casually but I think it's pretty clear that you expect a lot from others. This would agree with the chart -- Sun/Pluto/ASC in Scorpio with an Aries Moon + Cancer Mars in the 8th does not indicate an approach to anything which is light and casual. I am not fooled by your Sag planets.

I mean, you got all huffy even here when people didn't respond to your thread and even went to another thread to continue your tirade (I thought it was a little funny, even though misguided). There is nothing wrong with this; you can only be yourself and fluff is for fluffy people. You just have to be aware that others can sense this in you and may not think it is for them. You have to meet more people to find someone who is on the same page as you. They exist. At the same time slow down and don't jump to negative conclusions when things don't go your way.

Unread 12-17-2016, 03:28 PM

I don't disagree but until things will go my way i will be too old to live them or maybe i have died.
Plus astrology can't show anything? Many members here ask about when they make children or get married. I thought that astrology should show if i will do a relationship. Maybe nobody want to tell me because it shows that it will never happen.
Unread 12-17-2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I don't disagree but until things will go my way i will be too old to live them or maybe i have died.
Moon in Aries opposite Jupiter can be so dramatic.

Quote:
Plus astrology can't show anything? Many members here ask about when they make children or get married. I thought that astrology should show if i will do a relationship. Maybe nobody want to tell me because it shows that it will never happen.
I'm not at all interested in mundane predictions of this sort and there are all sorts of outside factors which affect predictions, so keep that in mind. Astrologers are not fortune tellers and I'm more interested in making my own life not having it handed down to me. There are people here, however, who do mundane predictions, e.g. when one will have children. More on the Vedic side. If you're interested in that you can post that question, with a Sidereal chart or your birth data, in the Vedic astrology sub-forum. Or try horary.
Unread 12-17-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Moon in Aries opposite Jupiter can be so dramatic.

I'm not at all interested in mundane predictions of this sort and there are all sorts of outside factors which affect predictions, so keep that in mind. Astrologers are not fortune tellers and I'm more interested in making my own life not having it handed down to me. There are people here, however, who do mundane predictions, e.g. when one will have children. More on the Vedic side. If you're interested in that you can post that question, with a Sidereal chart or your birth data, in the Vedic astrology sub-forum. Or try horary.
Ok i will do that too.
But no i am not dramatic at all. How do you feel if you would me in my position?
I am not 20 years old. The posibilities as i age are less.
Unread 12-17-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Ok i will do that too.
But no i am not dramatic at all. How do you feel if you would me in my position?
I don't give up easily and I'm allergic to negative, fatalistic thinking. So I wouldn't respond like you.

Quote:
I know that upon reaching 25 last month, you realized that life is coming to a close for you. Have you made your will yet? How much of your retirement funds do you have left?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
ashriia (12-18-2016), katydid (12-27-2016)
Unread 12-17-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Ok i will do that too.
What is 'your position'? You are not out on the streets in this cold, begging for food? God forbid.

There are people right here on this forum that are in a much worse position, but don't seem half as bitter and frustrated. Take a walk here and that might open your eyes a bit.

You deleted some of your posts, seemingly in a fit of rage and jealousy, since people did not respond soon enough for you!?! Isn't that "dramatic"?

All that Scorpio energy seems to be getting the better of you. Get off your behind and go and mingle with people. Nothing will happen by you asking questions on a forum and wanting people to respond, without you yourself doing something actively about your own life!!

You better keep your attitude in check and do something about all that negativity and frustration. And, by something I mean something positive (like being out and about or doing sports to vent that pent-up energy), not basking in self-pity. Your life is NOT the worst! It is your own thinking that seems to be making your life/position seem the worst. Like I said earlier, if you continue this way, all you are achieving is feeding into your own negativity. All your own choice, only yours!
Be very wary of those that put down or ridicule another's way of worship because the former serves only their own ego thereby expressing that their God and their practice is the only true and right one. Such practice is completely synthetic and organised with just one mission- convert and increase the numbers of their own organised religion or cult. It reflects the intolerance, megalomania and fascism of such cultism- a pure antithesis to spirituality and morality.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 12-17-2016 at 09:23 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ashriia (12-18-2016), Bigstar (12-17-2016), MadArchitect (12-19-2016), sibylline (12-17-2016)
Unread 12-17-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Why 40 or 50? Is there something wrong that you can't make changes today to secure a relationship? Or do you just want to feel sorry for yourself?

Like I said, negative, inflexible thinking can be a problem with your chart but you do have outlets via Jupiter.
What changes i should make? I cannot do anything. Can i do something to make a relationship?
Yes of course is something that i cannot fix. If i was fat for example i would have something to fix. Now what i should fix?
Unread 12-17-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Ok maybe i should start eating like crazy in order to have an objective problem. Then maybe i will find something to blame.
No, maybe you should read the posts and consider changing your strategy. 12th house planets can be real blind spots, and further down the line, obstacles. People here have been trying to make you aware of this.

If you just want to keep skirting around the issue or saying all advice given is wrong or impossible, I think I've written all I can.
Unread 12-17-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
No, maybe you should read the posts and consider changing your strategy. 12th house planets can be real blind spots, and further down the line, obstacles. People here have been trying to make you aware of this.

If you just want to keep skirting around the issue or saying all advice given is wrong or impossible, I think I've written all I can.
I don't have strategy!
Unread 12-17-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
What changes i should make? I cannot do anything. Can i do something to make a relationship?
Yes of course is something that i cannot fix. If i was fat for example i would have something to fix. Now what i should fix?
Excuse me for jumping in. I think what would give you the best results is learning how to take a more positive proactive approach with your situation. What makes you happy? What gives you confidence? If your spending time doing stuff you enjoy, you will more likely find people who are simpatico.

Look at your part of fortune. Have you found an outlet for this? Find an outlet for this energy and you wont be so depressed...

"A PUGILIST ENTERS THE RING.

KEYNOTE: The release and glorification of social aggressiveness.

Here we find potency glorified as muscular strength and will-to-power. Because it is potency operating at a harshly competitive level, it can and often does imply the possibility of defeat or disfiguration. In one sense the symbol translates into social terms the primordial struggle for survival of the fittest, adding to it an eagerness for social fame and social power (i.e. money). In another sense, the ring with two fighters in it can be referred to the Tai Chi symbol and the interplay between Yang and Yin. Each of the two types of energy wins in turn. Victory is always temporary in a dualistic world.

This is the first stage of the fifth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases. Potency and the two-fold possibilities inherent in any release of power are seen operating at the socio-cultural and emotional level. The symbol reveals man's deeply rooted feeling of admiration and envy for whoever can generate OVERWHELMING POWER."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
ashriia (12-18-2016), sibylline (12-17-2016), time back (12-21-2016)
Unread 12-17-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
I don't have strategy!
My original post included, "Or create a strategy since I can tell you don't have one." It's amazing how clear your relationship situation is to me.

It should be, after all, it's a very common situation. And it's usually the case when I read a chart for someone with relationship problems that the problem is within instead of without. Personal planets poorly placed or aspected and especially connected to the 1st, 5th or 7th can lead to this.

Find a strategy using the copious advice in this thread (look, you're at three pages!).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (12-17-2016), katydid (12-27-2016), time back (12-17-2016)
Unread 12-17-2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
My original post included, "Or create a strategy since I can tell you don't have one." It's amazing how clear your relationship situation is to me.

It should be, after all, it's a very common situation. And it's usually the case when I read a chart for someone with relationship problems that the problem is within instead of without. Personal planets poorly placed or aspected and especially connected to the 1st, 5th or 7th can lead to this.

Find a strategy using the copious advice in this thread (look, you're at three pages!).
So what i should do? Maybe is my fault that i am really honest and spontaneous. Maybe i should try to tell them what they want to hear even if it's not the truth. But i am not that kind of person.
But i don't know what to pretend. Maybe that i am a good cooker or i have money.
Seriously In my country men try to find a woman with money (or fortune).
Unread 12-17-2016, 07:21 PM

Well the part of fortune represents the ideaology one might employ in order to best fulfill their dharma.

Your part of fortune is a symbol about releasing aggression.

If you find a positive outlet to channel that energy, you might be less frustrated/depressed.

Slam your head into a brick wall or find a way to jump over the brick wall. Right here right now, the brick wall is this thread.

What in your life DOES make you happy or confident?
Unread 12-17-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Venus View Post
Well the part of fortune represents the ideaology one might employ in order to best fulfill their dharma.

Your part of fortune is a symbol about releasing aggression.

If you find a positive outlet to channel that energy, you might be less frustrated/depressed.

Slam your head into a brick wall or find a way to jump over the brick wall. Right here right now, the brick wall is this thread.

What in your life DOES make you happy or confident?
My appearence. But now that i have start to age and i can see the differences in my face i don't like me anymore. So NOTHING makes me happy anymore.
And of course when i was sure that i would do a relationship i was the most happy person in the word...but this is never going to happen.

Last edited by time back; 12-17-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Unread 12-17-2016, 07:49 PM

Smile Re: depressing life

Quote:
My appearence. But now that i have start to age and i can see the differences in my face i don't like me anymore. So NOTHING makes me happy anymore.
And of course when i was sure that i would do a relationship i was the most happy person in the word...but this is never going to happen.
You have a complicated Chart. Be patient, if you can manage it. Of course, easier said than done. Establish your INTENT, and it will manifest in its own time. But it WILL manifest. You have that ability.

Last edited by david starling; 12-17-2016 at 07:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
time back (12-18-2016)
Unread 12-18-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Oh honey, we all cant be young and cute forever. Thats just part of life.

And quite frankly, you copped the f*ck out with that answer. I know you can tell me AT LEAST THREE THINGS about your life that are good, that you appreciate. Without turning it into something negative.

So, tell me, what are three things about your life that make you happy?

I'll tell you three of mine.
1. I enjoy astrology. Ive found the sabian symbols, the arabic parts and the template for the time
2. I have a stable job that lets me take care of animals.
3. My life is full of mystery and surprises and i know the universe is assisting me.

Down with the doubt and the criticism. There is ALWAYS an answer. Where there is a will there is a way. You have strong will power (mars trine pluto, saturn square sun, pluto on asc.. Etc.) it's just that its turned the wrong way. Instead of using it to defeat yourself, use it to pick yourself up.

Would you take up martial arts? Debating? Something that lets you vent but at the same time encourages your growth and discipline?
Yes i know that noone can be young forever. But you can understand that it is not the same for me. My time to find someone is confined. How many time do you think i have? and for FIRST relationship. 5 years? I am laughting! More less!
Only yoga i take. But it does nothing. What can do?
And no i don't like anything in this life.
Unread 12-18-2016, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You have a complicated Chart. Be patient, if you can manage it. Of course, easier said than done. Establish your INTENT, and it will manifest in its own time. But it WILL manifest. You have that ability.
Hello! And thank you.
But you know that i don't have time any more. I am not 18 or 20.

Last edited by time back; 12-18-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Unread 12-18-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Yes i know that noone can be young forever. But you can understand that it is not the same for me. My time to find someone is confined. How many time do you think i have? and for FIRST relationship. 5 years? I am laughting! More less!
Only yoga i take. But it does nothing. What can do?
And no i don't like anything in this life.
More bashing your head right into the wall.

You didnt say one positive thing about yourself or life in general. I hope you can recognize that you are DEFEATING YOURSELF with your irrationally negative thinking.

Too scared to say something good about yourself? Hurt too much to allow yourself to feel good?

Break. Down. The ****. Wall.

Whatever it takes.

Youre a scorpio.

The answer to "what can i do?" Is "ANYTHING. whatever will get you out of your rut and get you to LET GO of the bull."

You want to hear something positive about you? You just responded to two people kindly and didnt fuel the fire of the argument aspect of the thread.

You know what that means? It means you cut the bullsh*t to focus on whats important... (no offense to those posters but obviously youve got some issues and you need help..)

If you do that with your own life, with your own mind, you will be making leaps and bounds in the right direction.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
time back (12-18-2016)
Unread 12-18-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
More bashing your head right into the wall.

You didnt say one positive thing about yourself or life in general. I hope you can recognize that you are DEFEATING YOURSELF with your irrationally negative thinking.

Too scared to say something good about yourself? Hurt too much to allow yourself to feel good?

Break. Down. The ****. Wall.

Whatever it takes.

Youre a scorpio.

The answer to "what can i do?" Is "ANYTHING. whatever will get you out of your rut and get you to LET GO of the bull."

You want to hear something positive about you? You just responded to two people kindly and didnt fuel the fire of the argument aspect of the thread.

You know what that means? It means you cut the bullsh*t to focus on whats important... (no offense to those posters but obviously youve got some issues and you need help..)

If you do that with your own life, with your own mind, you will be making leaps and bounds in the right direction.
Thank you for understanding!
I am just so tired to deal with bullsh*t.
But to be alone for all of your life and just waiting to get old and die is not a bullsh*t.
After health is the most basic in life!
What do you need money or anything else if you're alone?
My life is destroyed.
And even in periods that i was trying to be positive and don't think about it...again nothing came of.
Unread 12-18-2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Hello! And thank you.
But you know that i don't have time any more. I am not 18 or 20.
I'm 69, so you're a youngster to me. I really think you have an ability you haven't made use of yet. Failure is often a prelude to success, if you want something badly enough. You have so much forward-looking, plans-making, Cardinal-sign influence (Moon in Aries, ruled by Mars, Mars in , ruled by the Moon, and both & in Capricorn, and Jupiter in Libra. Sagittarius Mercury and Venus are out of sync with Sun, Pluto and Asc in Scorpio. So many distractions! You need to use that Pluto/Sun in Scorpio energy to fixate on what you really WANT, and you'll get it--it's what your life is really about.
time back (12-18-2016)
Unread 12-18-2016, 03:44 AM

Quote:
It is not about doubt. I just can't do magic tricks to someone in order to love me and do magic tricks and to myself to love him back.
He's very likely a Sun in Sagittarius, with a LOT of Scorpio. And, I admit it--I do believe in magic. And it's present in your Chart, in my opinion.
Unread 12-18-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
My life is destroyed.
And even in periods that i was trying to be positive and don't think about it...again nothing came of.
Hi again,

I'm the one that didn't offer you anything helpful.

I understand where you are coming from now. You are not looking for help, you want pity. But I'm not going to participate in that.

I'll go back to something that I mentioned before.

See your IC - See Pisces on the IC. That is your "HOME". It's your early home life with your parents, its your innate self, it's the end of your life. I mentioned it before to you, because it's very relevant. I know, but not "helpful" to you. So let me explain why I mentioned it to you.
When pisces is on the IC, or neptune is conjunct the IC. There are issues concerning abandonment, very likely your greatest fear is being alone or discarded. Sometimes the home is unorganized, or very messy too. The mind can be the same - unorganized. Again, because it's the "home", the root.

You're needing attention on this post, feeling that no one was paying you any attention. You can see this dynamic at work. Because Neptune is in your 2nd house of self-esteem/values and its square your Aries moon in the 4th house( add that an aries moon needs attention, to feel validated) All these comes back to the root of your Pisces IC. Issues with nurturing, or feeling neglected.

I mentioned therapy. Because astrologically it's recommended that people with neptune square the moon seek professional therapist/counselors to talk to- as the emotions there are too complex for friends to be able to be able to help with, and care should be taken because of accute sensitivity to certain topics, which in the wrong hands will do more harm than good.
Very often there are panic attacks/fears that the native, meaning you, can't really understand. This is often a symptom caused from blocked out memories/experiences.
With Pluto in the 12th house and angular, which you mention my analysis of was "theoretical". There is nothing theoretical about it. If you don't find ways to manifest pluto in the 12th house positively yourself. You run the risk of attracting people that will sabotage you or cause harm to you. That's a guarantee. Because it's quite simple since the 12th house is the house of the collective unconscious. All your pent up emotions/ the darker aspects of your thinking are going to be owned and manifested by others. Reason being because you are not manifesting pluto in a positive way from the 12th. So situations will occur to make you experience pluto themes, so that this part of you cannot be ignored, and gets addressed.

I was telling you that to help you, because even if I don't know you, I don't want you to suffer from something that is in your power to change.

And even though detective is unrealistic to you. Being a detective isn't only found in movies. There are people that work in crime in every state and country, it's a job just like any other. I have a female cousin, who was a police officer for over a decade, and she is a detective now working in sexual crimes. She has a regular life, just overcame breast cancer, and decided she wanted to do more to help women of sexual violence. So she took the exam and passed. I don't know what country you live in, so maybe this is for the "movies" where you live. For that I apologize to have mentioned it, I should have asked where you lived first.

Anyway,
I wish you the best, all the same.

Last edited by ashriia; 12-18-2016 at 05:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashriia For This Useful Post:
katydid (12-27-2016)
Unread 12-18-2016, 09:51 PM

ashriia no i am looking for pity. If you are thinking that is because noone told me something realistic as an advice. And i just tell the truth. That i can't do magic tricks. It is not about effort in this things.
My problem is not that noone talks to me. The problem is that noone cares for me and that i don't like them. They just want to take advantage of women.
And i am going to a therapist for a long of time. I will never helped from him.
I am just going for fun.

And which is the way to manifest pluto?
I don't understand.. Could you explain me practical ways to do that?

Last edited by time back; 12-19-2016 at 01:00 AM.
Unread 12-18-2016, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
That's a twisted sense of logic. Someone with that mindset is absolutely incapable of loving themselves, to truly love themselves.
Saturn is her problem, not a lack of self-love. Its Transit is nearly Conjunct her Natal VenusNN.
time back (12-18-2016)
Unread 12-18-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Saturn is her problem, not a lack of self-love. Its Transit is nearly Conjunct her Natal VenusNN.
Makes sense.

The sabian symbol for her north node is about trying new things and making transitions

"SAGITTARIUS 23): A GROUP OF IMMIGRANTS AS THEY FULFILL THE REQUIRMENTS OF ENTRANCE INTO THE NEW COUNTRY.

KEYNOTE: Consciously accepting the ways of a new stage of experience, in readiness for the opportunities it will present.

As we pass any threshold leading to a new realm of existence we have to meet certain requirements and the necessity to adjust to new ways of life in action, thought and feeling. At times this may seem an ordeal but it is inevitable. Everything that will follow depends largely on how we cross this threshold, and on the spirit in which we meet unfamiliar and perhaps shocking experiences.

At this third stage of the fifty-third five-fold sequence we face a combination of the two preceding symbols. We find ourselves in a period of TRANSITION. We have to imitate, yet retain our inner integrity."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
david starling (12-19-2016), time back (12-19-2016)

Tags
depressing, life