Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 07-13-2016, 02:59 AM

Questions about Relocation chart?

Ok so My natal chart's moon is ****. so I check my relocated chart for some random country, and there were more aspects to my moon then what was on my natal. So it was basically my natal moon with more aspects? Is that supposed to happen?

-So if I moved there, as soon as I get there would I have my relocated chart?

-If i moved back to my birthplace, would my relocated chart be gone? If so, how quickly would it leave?

-Would I keep the influence of my relocated chart if I moved back?

-Does ones natal chart disappear because of their relocated chart?

Last edited by STR8MURK; 07-22-2016 at 05:47 AM.
Unread 07-13-2016, 03:48 AM

Re: Questions about Relocation chart?

[QUOTE=STR8MURKINY0A55;699408]Ok so My natal chart's moon is ****. so I check my relocated chart for some random country, and there were some pretty awesome aspects to my moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8MURKINY0A55 View Post
The relocation chart would tell you your experience there and how you would feel.

Quote:
-If i moved back to my birthplace, would my relocated chart be gone? If so, how quickly would it leave?
I don't think so..

Quote:
No

Quote:
No, your natal chart is there for life. But if you were born for whatever your relocation chart for whatever country then it would tell you how your life would be there.

Sorry if my answers are wrong or lame, but that's what I've known or thought.. Someone else on the thread will probably give you better info
Unread 07-13-2016, 04:04 AM

[QUOTE=AppLeo;699432]
Quote:
Ok so My natal chart's moon is ****. so I check my relocated chart for some random country, and there were some pretty awesome aspects to my moon

The relocation chart would tell you your experience there and how you would feel.

I don't think so..

No

No, your natal chart is there for life. But if you were born for whatever your relocation chart for whatever country then it would tell you how your life would be there.

Sorry if my answers are wrong or lame, but that's what I've known or thought.. Someone else on the thread will probably give you better info
Eh no biggie, thanks for the input
Unread 07-14-2016, 02:38 AM

The relocated chart will really begin to manifest in the new location after 2 years.

It's important to see which natal house is brought to the ascendant. As it sets the tone for you experiences in the new location.

You're birthchart is permanent there is no changing it. As was said the relocated chart is only for your experiences for you at that location.

Transits and progressions to the natal chart still apply regardless of where you go.

Last edited by ashriia; 07-14-2016 at 04:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashriia For This Useful Post:
STR8MURK (07-14-2016)
Unread 07-14-2016, 03:20 AM

STR8 MURK IN YO A55,

I'd agree with Ashriia on this one, in that the relocated chart colors your natal chart with the energy of the new location. As such, you'll never completely be free of your natal chart. The new location will only modify it.

Plus, I just wanted to break down your screen name. Welcome to the forum STR8murkINyoA55!

Last edited by StillOne; 07-14-2016 at 03:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to StillOne For This Useful Post:
STR8MURK (07-14-2016)
Unread 07-14-2016, 04:40 AM

That's quite the screen name. Didn't even notice until you broke it down SO!

My bet is on Scorpio sun since pluto rules that domain and sewage systems. Lol.
Unread 07-14-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
That's quite the screen name. Didn't even notice until you broke it down SO!

My bet is on Scorpio sun since pluto rules that domain and sewage systems. Lol.
Lol no Cappy sun. Just didn't know what else to put
The Following User Says Thank You to STR8MURK For This Useful Post:
ashriia (07-14-2016)
Unread 07-19-2016, 01:18 PM

STR8, my travel and relocations abroad have given me practical experiences with relocation astrology influences.

The longer I remained in the relocation, the more relocation astrology manifested. In one case, I began experiencing the new astrology from the moment I boarded the plane. Within one month cycle, many influences kicked in. Within a year, transits activate every part of the relocated chart. I found a soulmate in one country where my natal Moon moved to the IC. Whenever we got together, it seemed like HOME. Her natal Sun was conjunct her IC there. Glorious sacred sexualove.

Quote:
Ok so My natal chart's moon is ****. so I check my relocated chart for some random country, and there were some pretty awesome aspects to my moon.

Unread 07-22-2016, 05:23 AM

. so I check my relocated chart for some random country, and there were some pretty awesome aspects to my moon.

It's impossible that your Moon is changing aspects when you change the country. Your moon has the same Natal aspects wherever you go; the houses are one that change.

You would have your Relocated chart as soon as you get there. Some people say two months, some say two years, but I have felt the energy of the relocated place even when I was with people from the particular place... in my birth place, so I assume the effect would be felt immediately.

But it's not a Cinderella story where the midnight rings and your life changes in a second. Relocation chart is moving your focus; from one part of life (x house) to another (y) house. Which means that you won't magically become some other person, but that your interest, focus and energy will change. It is up to you how you will work on your new placements.

And yes, I'd say that when you move, your Natal chart doesn't have that much of an impact anymore. Your planets and aspects are still the same though, which is a part of you, but the things that occupy you and happen to you (houses) are the ones that change. Which, ofcourse, if you are traveling far and the change in the houses is big, results in transformation of character after some time.

Tags
chart, questiona, questions, relocation