Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-02-2016, 07:39 AM

Smile Does my birth chart indicate extremes in my personality?

Hi,

Here is my birth chart. I am new to astrology, and curious as to what you can deduce of my personality traits based on it. I have heard that sun signs only reflect a portion of your true self, and I do identify with the characteristics of a gemini. However, I have also realized that my personality is very prone to extremes and conflicting at times.

If anyone would like to give me their interpretation and analysis, it would be greatly appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 3.33.10 AM.png (105.2 KB, 18 views)

Unread 02-02-2016, 01:05 PM

Re: Does my birth chart indicate extremes in my personality?

An 'extreme' I'm inclined to notice right away would be an emotional one, you have 5 planets, North Node and Ascendant all in water, each of the three water signs is boosted by a planetary placement in your chart - but Scorpio most of all. That suggests to me that your sensitivity and emotional intensity runs deep. Moreso because your moon is tightly conjunct your Ascendant in Scorpio and their ruler Pluto is in your 1st house nearby. Perhaps your emotional nature is something you wear on your sleeve, and others can see it. But your North Node is there too which is nice I think, it seems to say that although this might not feel comfortable to be so open, it will ultimately do you good if you can find a way to work with it to your advantage.
The Following User Says Thank You to mercurial For This Useful Post:
katydid (02-02-2016)

Tags
birth, chart, extremes, personality