Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 04-30-2007, 12:22 PM

Re: Is the Anti Christ coming true?

You can use many charts. If thiis Anti-X is going to come my bet is that he is already here and is working to secure his place in the world.

This Pope is what 80 and he cannot live forever. He looks healthy ,but that can be deceiving.

It was generally accepted by my generation that the ANit-X was born with the chart examples I had given.

The last chart you put up is of the time I worry about for my development as I have a Ma/Ju Sa. at Aries Points sitting on the 7th/10th angles.Cancer is the Asc which means Ma to the Asc in it's Fall might not be a pretty event.

We can only hope for the best. The world will take care of itself.We need to take care of ourselves I guess.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sag Moon For This Useful Post:
katem (11-22-2014)
Unread 04-30-2007, 03:12 PM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi

Also, according to biblical prophecy, the generation that sees Isreal become a nation will also see the end of the world. Isreal became a nation again in 1948, and a biblical "generation" is one-hundred years. Here we are, sitting in 2007, with only 41 years left by this timescale.

www.medievalastrologyguide.com
Unread 04-30-2007, 03:33 PM

The bible also said that Abraham lived 906 years, or something like that, so I guess you can't believe everything you read.
Unread 04-30-2007, 03:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi

Quote:
The bible also said that Abraham lived 906 years, or something like that, so I guess you can't believe everything you read.
That's true, but since the original idea of an anti-christ was brought up in this book, I think it's necessary to take in what it has to say about it in timing and whatnot. To not do this would be...downright stupid in my opinion. Getting concerned over something this book and several hundred thousand people say is going to happen but then omitting any other reference to it from these same resources does not bode well.

Edit: Abraham was only 175...as I recall, but it's been awhile since I've been to church.

Last edited by Kaiousei no Senshi; 04-30-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Unread 04-30-2007, 04:16 PM

I've always understood a generation to be 20 years. Where is the refrence to 100? I also recall the statement, "A day is as a thousand years to the Lord" or something similar. While the patriarchs may have lived hundreds of years, I find it curious there aren't more children listed for them. I had 7 children between age 20 and 47. The patriarchs had more than one woman and even Isreal only has a dozen listed. Women had children younger then too. I think the age listed is a message involving numerology. There could be a key word or name that adds to the same number too. I'm convinced the the story of revelation involves the process of opening, clearing and balancing the 7 chakras during spiritual growth. The vision came to John on the Lord's day which is the Sun's day while he was in the spirit. The Sun is our great illuminator. In the final chapter Jesus says he is the bright morning star. We all know that the morning star is Venus called Lucifer, meaning light bearer. So either he was an imposter or he has something different to teach us than is commonly thought.
Unread 04-30-2007, 05:44 PM

A lot of the bible can be taken literaly or figuratively. Did Jonas actually get swallowed by a whale?

That is why taking revelation and applying our or any other time should be done with caution.

As far as seeing what shall happen it was written or said by Christ that the stars and the planets would show us.So in effect we could be looking at the end of time in a new perspective. Man has the ability to change the course and I think the intentions of Bush in Iraq was meant to do just that.

God through his prophets said he would never destroy the earth so we will live on.

As far as Isreal becoming a nation as a sgn of the end of times ,I can see that. I do not think a generation is 100yrs. or 20yrs..That could have been given for those times and times do change.
Unread 04-30-2007, 07:36 PM

Quote:
I've always understood a generation to be 20 years. Where is the refrence to 100?
I got that from a documentary on the End of Times on the History Channel some time ago.

Quote:
I'm convinced the the story of revelation involves the process of opening, clearing and balancing the 7 chakras during spiritual growth.
This is interesting, as last night I was musing as to astrological symbolism behind the Seven Seals. Trying to connect them to a Light, but I didn't get very far. I was dumbstruck to find an appropriate Famine, having already assigned War to Mars, Death to Saturn, and Pestilence to Mercury...

Quote:
God through his prophets said he would never destroy the earth so we will live on.
The closest I can connect this with is Yahweh telling Noah he would never flood the Earth again...but I cannot recall another time.

Unread 04-30-2007, 08:46 PM

Smile Re: Is the Anti Christ coming true?

Hi Has anybody seen the stuff on 'end of time theologists' and the part they may be playing in the American government? They are right-wing Christians who believe in something called The Rapture - the return of the Son of God and that when this happens, 'the righteous' - they - will enter heaven whilst the rest of us will be cast into hell fire! They welcome Armageddon (wherever it may take place and I think they think this will be Israel) and the Apocalypse and may believe that 'environmental destruction is not only to be disregarded but actually welcomed - even hastened - as a sign of the coming Apocalypse'. I got this stuff at - http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2...rer-christian/

It is also commented here that, 'Christian right views are swaying politicians and threatening the environment. In 2003, 45 senators and 186 representatives earned 80 - 100 percent approval ratings from the nation's three most influential Christian right advocacy groups' and further 'the 231 legislators (all but 5 are Republican) make up 40 percent of the US Congress'. This is scary stuff. It would appear that they actually WANT all of this to happen so that they can be taken up to heaven in the Rapture and be saved. For a more recent look at this stuff check out http://defconblog.org/2006/02/

Crazy stuff, I can't believe the selfishness and self - righteousness of these people.

Regards
Mia
Unread 05-01-2007, 01:18 AM

I agree with needing to know what antichrist really means. There are so many possible implications of that term, so you have to be pretty specific.
Because the antichrist could be someone who is not evil, but someone who might be able to knock of christianity as the dominant religion throughout the world, and introduce another one. Or it could be something more mundane, either way, asking if the anti christ is coming true, to me is pretty vague.
I'm not a christian, but I know about the whole antichrist thing, why not ask if the book of revalations will come to pass...In the literal sense of course
Unread 05-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Banned

I wonder how many people this guy has really converted to his new religion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Luis_de_Jesus_Miranda

I don't think it is the pope, with his mc conjunct the galactic center, I bet his transits are because of this guy though.

Last edited by Mystic Crusader; 05-31-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:08 PM

Talking Re: Is the Anti Christ coming true?

Am I the antichrist? He is a fascinating figure and we all would
want to have that massive power. The question is, do I have what
it takes to be the antichrist?
Attached Images
File Type: gif michael_birthchart.gif (17.8 KB, 15 views)
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:38 PM

Nah. It's most definately me!

You don't have Mars in Scorpio as lord of your chart for a start.

Well, I'm the anti-christ of Astrology Weekly, that's for sure. Just ask around. Haha.
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:42 PM

Nah, you'd have a hard time being a good liar. Boy, I'm seeing a lot of people with bowl charts or even more compacted than that lately. Nice chart. The nodes further the protection of the tight eastern hemisphere emphasis by surrounding or enclosing all the planets. You're name could kind of fit though. Michael, Who? is like God: Antonio, of infinate worth. What does Cortez mean.?
Unread 07-31-2007, 09:02 PM

Michael is actually the kick-*** angel of the flaming sword, that leads the war against Satan.
Unread 07-31-2007, 09:05 PM

Talking Re: Is the Anti Christ coming true?

Cortez or Cortes means polite and gentle.
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:04 PM

See. How could an infinately worthy, polite and gentle soul who is searching for God be the anti Christ? Beautiful name. My 7th son is named Michael Anthony Reynolds. Reynolds means mighty or powerful, like Gabriel with out the el-God. But he has that with Michael so one is enough.
Unread 08-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Squapius

Why all feel soo attracted to the anti-christ?
Unread 08-01-2007, 06:31 PM

Yes, Draco, at least that's how they translated it into English. Have you checked the original language? They translate the Hebrew Baal as false god but the word is the only word meaning husband and slave owner so while it may be a human put on a pedistal as a false god it could also be the husband, false god because he doesn't own his woman. I believe Bel is Jupiter, if I'm remembering right.
Unread 08-24-2007, 03:57 PM

Am I the Antichrist? :rotflmao: My MC is near GC.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Conjunct For This Useful Post:
tikana (09-14-2014)
Unread 09-14-2014, 07:22 PM

yes, i believe the prophecy concerning the antichrist will come true in the near future

i have a feeling he will be sagittarius sun man, although it's just my guess after researching biblical prophecies
Unread 09-14-2014, 07:36 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

astretina

you should tell that to my x mother in law.. she was telling her son that I am antiChrist..i am serious

shudder
T
Unread 09-14-2014, 07:45 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Conjunct View Post
Am I the Antichrist? :rotflmao: My MC is near GC.

hey hey hey that is my title!! lol
Unread 11-09-2014, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPixyScorp View Post
Okay, I'm watching History Channel about the history of the notion of "anti christ"...I'm not convinced that every biblical prophesy is literal, even any of them, and am not religious...But this question pulled at me..

Perhaps it won't be a supernatural being shown by this chart, just the next person who will get given the label.

Scorpio Rising, Leo Moon in 10th, and Mars in Gem- The HC show says
that the general belief is this figure will have amazing powers of communication, and be in the form of a powerful, charming, good-looking political figure. He would convince the public he holds all the answers to peace on earth, then 3 years later shows his true colors.

Um, should I be scared that this is my "66th" post?
LoL *Hides* AND oddly, the 66th post for this folder?

ASC Sabian Symbol antiscia:
MOONLIT FIELDS, ONCE BABYLON, ARE BLOOMING WHITE
Even though the grandeur of the past may be lost, changed or damaged by war or time, the energy and power of a place remains. This Symbols reflects the permanence of the natural essence of a place, a person, an idea or a civilization.
Rewards coming through from efforts of past generations. The feeling of ancestors surrounding one's present deeds. Seeds of the past becoming the fruits of the present.
The Caution: Destroying the old because of religious beliefs or greed. Projecting the sins of the world onto people or places that are foreign.
Horary question I asked years ago about having a spiritual fight with a so called friend of mine. Do you guy's think the house placement is too far off?

Anti-Christ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Labeled as Ramses, David, the beast and the anti-christ.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 06-11-2015 at 02:01 PM.
Unread 11-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Banned

In this day and age, do you seriously think that the general public will ever be fooled by any politician?
Unread 11-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Account Closed

Most of the world is not Christian. Nothing is coming for anyone who is not a Christian.

Come the rapture, can I have your car?

Tags
anti, christ, coming, true