Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 07-10-2020, 08:28 PM

Re: ~ The Tarot Guide ~

Here is a link to the 'Inner Guide Meditation' by Steinbrecher that was just mentioned.

- https://archive.org/details/TheInner...ge/n5/mode/2up

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 07-11-2020 at 05:15 AM.
Unread 07-11-2020, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Here is a link to the 'Inner Guide Meditation' by Steinbrecher that was just mentioned.

- https://archive.org/details/TheInner...ge/n5/mode/2up

Thank you!
I think Moonkat sent me the same PDF ^^'
Unread 07-11-2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Thank you!
I think Moonkat sent me the same PDF ^^'
Yeah she did, thatís where I got it from too. So interesting. I need to read it again.
Unread 07-12-2020, 11:42 AM

What I've found with Tarot is that it gives a certain freedom with respect to astrology. If you do a horary, the sponanaiety of the question is critical. You cannot just ask any question any time and have a valid chart, and reply.
With Tarot my impression is that any moment you can do a reading is valid, the important point is that your energy be concentrated on the question you are asking.
Is this correct, or just my impression?
Unread 07-12-2020, 06:09 PM

Yeah I think thatís right too. Thereís a big rule about horary that charts have to be radical and the same question canít be asked more than once, although I personally donít think itís as strict as itís made out to be. I think itís all about intent, the same as tarot. When I have asked the same question over and over with tarot, itís not as clear because Iím more rushed and my intent is not as strong or genuine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-12-2020)
Unread 07-19-2020, 11:09 AM

Please find attached this guide for easy reference to the different meaning for each Major and Minor Arcana, as well as their astrological association.

There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 07-19-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Unread 07-19-2020, 11:33 AM

Just for fun...Tarot and cats, what more could you need on a Sunday?

There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Unread 07-19-2020, 11:41 AM

Thank you so much, the tables are incredible, and the cards, what can one say! They's absolutely delightful!
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (07-19-2020)
Unread 07-19-2020, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Thank you so much, the tables are incredible, and the cards, what can one say! They's absolutely delightful!
haha, cats make everything cuter!! yes I saw the tables and had to share, it is really good to see their astrological equivalent. How are you getting on with your practice?
Unread 07-19-2020, 12:23 PM

I try to ask questions every day, thanks to your suggestion I'm keeping a little diary with the cards and interpretations. I actually did look back on a couple to check things out, so it is quite helpful.
I've ordered a deck online. I was watching a video of a reading and she had one, just one, card from this deck and it touched me, so I ordered it right away. Can't wait for it to arrive.
The ones I'm using are good, and I do like them, but this one had something special for me. You know, when they "talk" to you?
Unread 07-19-2020, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I try to ask questions every day, thanks to your suggestion I'm keeping a little diary with the cards and interpretations. I actually did look back on a couple to check things out, so it is quite helpful.
I've ordered a deck online. I was watching a video of a reading and she had one, just one, card from this deck and it touched me, so I ordered it right away. Can't wait for it to arrive.
The ones I'm using are good, and I do like them, but this one had something special for me. You know, when they "talk" to you?
I bet the diary is really useful and a really nice keepsake, I've seen some really beautiful ones that people have done. The more readings I do, the more I have seen how the same card can have a different perspective depending on the context. Like the Queen of Cups can be someone who is needy or it can mean the deepening of a relationship, it is all depending on the context and the placement of the card. I love seeing the cards in a new light. That's so cool that you saw a deck and it touched you, I wonder what you will feel when you are using it for the first time! I definitely felt a difference between my first deck and the Rider Waite one I use now. I have seen another deck called the 'Enchanted' tarot which I am looking to get. Thee are so many out there but to find one that you connect with is special
ElenaJ (07-19-2020)
Unread 07-26-2020, 07:57 PM

Here are some spreads which would be cool to try

Unread 07-26-2020, 08:09 PM

ElenaJ (07-26-2020)
Unread 07-26-2020, 08:10 PM

ElenaJ (07-26-2020)
Unread 07-27-2020, 02:03 PM

New cards arrived!
Surprise, they are oracle, not tarot!
But they are very beautiful.

Energy Oracle by Sandra Anne Taylor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 81BGkYkDr2L.jpg (61.4 KB, 2 views)
Unread 07-27-2020, 03:30 PM

Beautiful! <3
The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-27-2020)
Unread 07-27-2020, 06:48 PM

Yes, very pretty Elena!!
ElenaJ (07-27-2020)
Unread 07-27-2020, 06:51 PM

Have you guys ever heard of Lenormand? They are symbol cards a bit like oracle. Apparently invented by an old famous psychic French Romanian gypsy. I got a reading from a live stream on YouTube and I asked if the guy I like will return to me. I got Sun and Lily and started to look into the meanings. Sun is very positive like in tarot, Lily is positive/neutral but can mean delays. It is like healing from the Sun needs to take place and the Lily must grow. It is very interesting and now Lenormand has caught my eye.
ElenaJ (07-27-2020)
Unread 07-27-2020, 09:56 PM

Yes, Lenormand oracles are very used by french people. ^^
They seem easier to understand than tarots. I think If I want to buy a deck to do reading I'll take one of them, instead of a tarot or another oracle.

Like the tarot there is a lot of different decks (different drawings)
Unread 07-28-2020, 08:09 AM

Lenormand makes good sense for your first deck 3M. Iím interested to learn more about it. Iím gonna search about who this psychic gypsy was.
Unread 07-28-2020, 10:47 AM

I love the drawings of Gilded reverie Lenormand, and Mystique Lenormand!
Unread 07-29-2020, 06:58 PM

Looked them up, theyíre both really nice! Really getting into Lenormand from what Iím reading about it.