If you have a t-square, try this....

Osamenor

Staff member
Open three different browser windows. Go to You Tube in each one.

In the first browser window, search out the movement of Holst's The Planets for one of the planets in your t-square (ie "holst's the planets jupiter").

In the second and third browser windows, search out the movements for your other t-square planets. (This only works if your t-square doesn't include your sun, moon, or Pluto. Holst didn't write a movement for any of those.) (You can also do this with a grand cross, if it only includes planets between Mercury and Neptune. You'll need four browser windows open in that case.)

Play all of them at once.

That's what your t-square planets talking to each other sound like.

I tried it for mine (Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus). It was very interesting!

multiple

Account Closed
Hi

interesting fun idea! I enjoy experimental music so this is right up my street. I compiled your composition in a digital audio workstation if you want the final audio file let me know. alternatively I can upload the compositions in one video on youtube?

if anyone has any requests I can do those. I like to mess about with audio in my spare time (which I have lots of right now lol) pm me or post a message. :)

wan

I almost have a T-square.

D*mn. I feel left out.

Edit: I actually really envy people with a T-square in their chart, especially if it's really tight and involves personal planets. I read that these natives are destined for great things.

Osamenor

Staff member

D*mn. I feel left out.

Edit: I actually really envy people with a T-square in their chart, especially if it's really tight and involves personal planets. I read that these natives are destined for great things.

T-squares can be a pain in the a$$. I did this to better understand mine--after a meditation that lead me to my Saturn (focal planet of the t-square) crying, "No one listens to me!"

If I'm advising someone else on a planetary configuration they have, I always say each planet needs a voice and a job. Now I'm having to take my own advice. The music was a way of getting in touch with that.

All this is to say, t-squares don't necessarily make you great. They are, well, challenging.

And if you don't have a t-square but you do have a just plain square, you can try this for your two planets in square. Or if you have two or more planets conjunct, try it for those. All of those aspects are blends of planetary energy that can be challenging, and that are all talking at once.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi

interesting fun idea! I enjoy experimental music so this is right up my street. I compiled your composition in a digital audio workstation if you want the final audio file let me know. alternatively I can upload the compositions in one video on youtube?

if anyone has any requests I can do those. I like to mess about with audio in my spare time (which I have lots of right now lol) pm me or post a message. :)

Why not upload to You Tube for all to share? With any combination of planets you like!

I'm a big fan of sharing good ideas. :biggrin:

Edited to add: If you do upload these astro combos to You Tube, I could post something about it on my blog and embed the video(s). Haven't embedded any video to my blog yet, but the template has that option, so I'm sure it can be done.

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed

D*mn. I feel left out.

how wide is the configuration? sometimes these things do all connect up together, if one aspect is tight there is still a bit of a chain as I think parts of it can bridge various pieces together, but it depends on how many planets involved and the exact configuration? squares and in particular tsquares act a bit like inner furnace engines, they can fire up an individual internally. esp with say mars involved.

multiple

Account Closed
T-squares can be a pain in the a$$. I did this to better understand mine--after a meditation that lead me to my Saturn (focal planet of the t-square) crying, "No one listens to me!"

If I'm advising someone else on a planetary configuration they have, I always say each planet needs a voice and a job. Now I'm having to take my own advice. The music was a way of getting in touch with that.

All this is to say, t-squares don't necessarily make you great. They are, well, challenging.

And if you don't have a t-square but you do have a just plain square, you can try this for your two planets in square. Or if you have two or more planets conjunct, try it for those. All of those aspects are blends of planetary energy that can be challenging, and that are all talking at once.

I feel that man, lol my saturn is stuck in the middle too.

wan

how wide is the configuration? sometimes these things do all connect up together, if one aspect is tight there is still a bit of a chain as I think parts of it can bridge various pieces together, but it depends on how many planets involved and the exact configuration? squares and in particular tsquares act a bit like inner furnace engines, they can fire up an individual internally. esp with say mars involved.
Well, I have Saturn in Virgo at 12 degree, Neptune in Saggitarius at 18 degree, and Mars in Gemini at 25 degree.

I guess you can sort of say that my Neptune is opposite my Mars but it's a bit of a stretch to say that Mars is square Saturn. They are apart by 13 degrees.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well, I have Saturn in Virgo at 12 degree, Neptune in Saggitarius at 18 degree, and Mars in Gemini at 25 degree.

I guess you can sort of say that my Neptune is opposite my Mars but it's a bit of a stretch to say that Mars is square Saturn. They are apart by 13 degrees.

I would say that t-square energy is dissipating for you. Mars is the planet that would really make it a t-square, being the fastest moving one, and it's separating from aspects to both Neptune and Saturn.

Dissipating t-square energy is kind of like, you moved into a cabin on the edge of a forest that had burned in a big fire ten years ago. You can still see the burned tree remains, but you're also seeing thriving plants, a meadow growing where the forest was. The land is moving on from the fire. A tight t-square would be more like, you inherited that cabin when the fire was still recent, or even still burning. You would be living with much more immediate effects of that fire, and it would be much more challenging, to say the least.

If you acquired that land ten years after the fire, you don't have the option of being a heroic firefighter saving your cabin, which you would have had ten years earlier--but you do have the option of being a good steward of the regenerating land. Your belief that people with t-squares are destined for greatness is like wishing you were a heroic firefighter, in this scenario.

multiple

Account Closed

I had a reply prepared but Osamenor's metaphor sounded a lot better!

I have my t-square going through the same signs. in my case I have mars in virgo and venus gemini and the same generational saturn and neptune.

do you get the same neptune energy from these planets lining up? I mostly feel like a neptunian with these involved.

wan

I had a reply prepared but Osamenor's metaphor sounded a lot better!

I have my t-square going through the same signs. in my case I have mars in virgo and venus gemini and the same generational saturn and neptune.

do you get the same neptune energy from these planets lining up? I mostly feel like a neptunian with these involved.

As a matter of fact, I do feel quite Neptunian, although I am not if it's because it's culminating (it sits right on top of my Midheaven), and is my chart ruler (if you go with modern rulership).

multiple

Account Closed
I would say that t-square energy is dissipating for you. Mars is the planet that would really make it a t-square, being the fastest moving one, and it's separating from aspects to both Neptune and Saturn.

Dissipating t-square energy is kind of like, you moved into a cabin on the edge of a forest that had burned in a big fire ten years ago. You can still see the burned tree remains, but you're also seeing thriving plants, a meadow growing where the forest was. The land is moving on from the fire. A tight t-square would be more like, you inherited that cabin when the fire was still recent, or even still burning. You would be living with much more immediate effects of that fire, and it would be much more challenging, to say the least.

If you acquired that land ten years after the fire, you don't have the option of being a heroic firefighter saving your cabin, which you would have had ten years earlier--but you do have the option of being a good steward of the regenerating land. Your belief that people with t-squares are destined for greatness is like wishing you were a heroic firefighter, in this scenario.

mars conjunct saturn in the middle of a t-square
4061352_0.jpg