Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 04-08-2020, 07:26 PM

Travel and finishing up school

Hello,

I was wondering if overseers travel is possible for me in the coming years, and anything related to finishing up school within two years.

Fincacial is struggling. I am not familiar with Vedic astrology but really curious.it makes really sense to me compared to western .

I was in turkey (Gumushane) on January 6th 1984 at 10:00 am local time.

Thank you.

Unread 04-08-2020, 08:09 PM

Re: Travel and finishing up school

Happy journey !

indeed you travel for sure , it will be related to profession or brothers or health related one ,but not now its happens next year also practically speaking total world lockdown due to corona in this situation even you are influential person cant cross the ocean , so next year you will fly . infact your profession itself travel related only . asc lord in moveable sign so your entire life you travel 2021 after may .

2nd lord is with 8th lord and aspected by saturn gives low financial status . also 2nd lord in ketu star is also reason . money wont stay in hands . venus karaga for wealth is with ketu , though is in own house yet ketu is ketu . also you waste yourself by careless spending .

Last edited by creativei; 04-08-2020 at 08:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
Ada (04-14-2020)
Unread 04-08-2020, 11:28 PM

Re: Travel and finishing up school

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Happy journey !

indeed you travel for sure , it will be related to profession or brothers or health related one ,but not now its happens next year also practically speaking total world lockdown due to corona in this situation even you are influential person cant cross the ocean , so next year you will fly . infact your profession itself travel related only . asc lord in moveable sign so your entire life you travel 2021 after may .

2nd lord is with 8th lord and aspected by saturn gives low financial status . also 2nd lord in ketu star is also reason . money wont stay in hands . venus karaga for wealth is with ketu , though is in own house yet ketu is ketu . also you waste yourself by careless spending .
Thank you for the information. Do you think there is any indication of finishing up a project ? Also other noticeable ( negative or positive events).
What do you mean by ketu is ketu ? Is it always negative ? Or only a short period of time?
Someone a year ago made a prediction based on my chart which came out to be true was very surprising for me. Even though I am more familiar with wets ed, none of the astrologers I got help was helpful using western.

Tags
finishing, school, travel