Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1276  
Unread 04-02-2020, 05:56 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes, this pandemic is a lot controversial...

In France, you have 99,9% of chance to survive from coronavirus if you live in Marseille. In this city, there is a professor (professor Raoult) and his team that heal people.
But they have a method that isn't possible to do in the other cities of the country... This is very simple.. Firstly, they do a lot of coronavirus tests to know who is positive or isn't. If you are positive, they test your heart to know if you could have side effects of the treatment. If your heart is good, they give you the treatment : hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin.
And you recover. You don't need a machine to breathe because everyone was tested and took the treatment before reaching a critical state..

In the other cities, we don't have tests to know if you have coronavirus or not.
They only do the test if you are already in a critical state. Some laboratories proposed to the gov to create tests, but they refused. And we don't have hydroxychloroquine.
The stocks of France where requisitionned or stolen (we don't know by who)..

Their is a big polemic with Professor Raoult/the gov and the medias.
They do all they can to discredit him. Government say they will try to use chloroquine only on critical cases (so it's too late and this treatment won't work, so, they will say it don't work). They rather prefer to test other treatments like lopinavir-ritonavir. An antiviral drug that was already tested in China (or Japan I don't remember).
And in China or Japan, they already said this drug didn't worked on coronavirus cases.
But lopinavir-ritonavir costs 350£. Chloroquine is like 4 or 5£....
not enough for big pharma


Last edited by three M symbols; 04-02-2020 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1277  
Unread 04-02-2020, 05:58 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 24,295
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Have u felt pessimistic? My solar moon is in sag.
Not exactly. With a birth-Moon in Aqua, optimism comes naturally to me. More "cautiously" optimistic maybe.
Reply With Quote
  #1278  
Unread 04-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, this pandemic is a lot controversial...

In France, you have 99,9% of chance to survive from coronavirus if you live in Marseille. In this city, there is a professor (professor Raoult) and his team that heal people.
But they have a method that isn't possible to do in the other cities of the country... This is very simple.. Firstly, they do a lot of coronavirus tests to know who is positive or isn't. If you are positive, they test your heart to know if you could have side effects of the treatment. If your heart is good, they give you the treatment : hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin.
And you recover. You don't need a machine to breathe because everyone was tested and took the treatment before reaching a critical state..

In the other cities, we don't have tests to know if you have coronavirus or not.
They only do the test if you are already in a critical state. Some laboratories proposed to the gov to create tests, but they refused. And we don't have hydroxychloroquine.
The stocks of France where requisitionned or stolen (we don't know by who)..

Their is a big polemic with Professor Raoult/the gov and the medias.
They do all they can to discredit him. Government say they will try to use chloroquine only on critical cases (so it's too late and this treatment won't work, so, they will say it don't work). They rather prefer to test other treatments like lopinavir-ritonavir. An antiviral drug that was already tested in China (or Japan I don't remember).
And in China or Japan, they already said this drug didn't worked on coronavirus cases.
But lopinavir-ritonavir costs 350£. Chloroquine is like 4 or 5£....
not enough for big pharma
So they just let people die! Thatís disgusting!!!!!!!! They let children die! Nothing but murderers if this is defo true.

What do U think of all this calming down in September - health/medical/ Virgo season
Reply With Quote
  #1279  
Unread 04-02-2020, 06:54 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
So they just let people die! That’s disgusting!!!!!!!! They let children die! Nothing but murderers if this is defo true.

What do U think of all this calming down in September - health/medical/ Virgo season
yes, this is what they are doing, unhappily..
I even start to believe that Satan exists. Or some kinds of big evil forces, because it's not normal to have this kind of situations...

I don't know about september.
I think that Taurus season can be important (Uranus in it).
Some astrologers says retrogradation of Saturn and Pluto (in May) could help us. But I don't really have a personal prediction about coronavirus end.. I just think we could have to fight against a second wave of contamination after the lockdown. And that covid19 won't disappear from earth
Reply With Quote
  #1280  
Unread 04-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
yes, this is what they are doing, unhappily..
I even start to believe that Satan exists. Or some kinds of big evil forces, because it's not normal to have this kind of situations...

I don't know about september.
I think that Taurus season can be important (Uranus in it).
Some astrologers says retrogradation of Saturn and Pluto (in May) could help us. But I don't really have a personal prediction about coronavirus end.. I just think we could have to fight against a second wave of contamination after the lockdown. And that covid19 won't disappear from earth
Letís think positively. Miracles can happen
Reply With Quote
  #1281  
Unread 04-02-2020, 07:22 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Letís think positively. Miracles can happen
Yes, I hope... 2020 double 20
The judgement card
Reply With Quote
  #1282  
Unread 04-03-2020, 03:12 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,337
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Today is a powerful day. I've written about this on reddit and twitter today, but I can feel today the grip has loosened which is allowing people to make a choice, a choice that will reverberate through their entire lives. The energy today was extremely powerful and palpable to me and I am very keen to feel energy when things are changing and shifting. Today was a huge one. What I get is that there's a division amidst all this chaos. Unlike most things, this is black and white. You can choose to live or you can choose to die...symbolically of course. You can choose to see this as a time of transformation and evolution, or as a time of destruction and shattering


in truth, old systems are being destroyed and when the storm has passed, our task will be to build a new one, but my point is really just that today is a very powerful day energetically. It's one in which the choice you make will be felt for years to comes. It's like the systems in place meant to keep people from knowing they have freedom and choice are temporarily loosened which is why the choice will be such a powerful one that sustains for many years. It's making a statement to the universe that you're not resisting the changes you're being called to make


the situation is evolve, or die. You will either evolve, or you will be left behind


but this isn't me trying to fearmonger. I felt very positive and beautiful energy today because it's the truth that if people want to see this as a time of transformation, destroying the old to bring in the new, then that's what it is. If they choose to see it was an apocalypse, then that's also what it is


Thursdays are about manifestation, spellcasting, and destiny, the veil between thought and manifestation thinned, ruled by Jupiter. I'm a Thursday baby myself so my power in regards to manifestation is especially strong whether for good or for bad. This wasn't like any ordinary Thursday tho. I could feel it in my ****. Today something changed immensely, not something concrete, mind you


WHat I'd say is that there's a division, a clear one, between people who are choosing to live and those choosing to let themselves be destroyed by the chaos. That gap widened today as more and more people were given the opportunity to make a choice that would take them to an entirely new layer


sure some may write this off as esoteric nonsense, but I'm done denying the fact I can feel what I feel and read energy in the way I do and I'm done denying my own power and what I can see


Also, I want to say-- many of us are being called to stand up and become new leaders for this new world that will come after this storm has passed. I can feel that myself too. Us "lazy", "entitled" millenialls.. yeah, we're gonna be the ones rebuilding a broken world


personally, I feel intuitively that I wasn't really meant to shine, so to speak, until the old world started breaking because my mind was never embedded in the old world. It was always there waiting to bring in the new world. Many of us probably feel the same way


another powerful feeling I got a few weeks ago was that this is a call to action. For now we have to strap in and just stay in lockdown, but in the meantime we're also refocusing on what truly matters, becoming more aware of what matters, the heart, our passions, our love, what we really want and need in life


Last year was universally a horrifically trying one and many of us evolved immensely through that. Now it's like what we learned is being taken to the frontlines. We're ready to rebuild the world, but we have to know we're ready


challenges like these ones are what help us become aware of what we're really made of


if you're not challenged, you never really do know how powerful you are


---this wasn't eloquently said as it's a rehashing of things I've been saying in other areas of the interweb, but the message is there and I thought I should share
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (04-03-2020)
  #1283  
Unread 04-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

We had a call from India last night. My Aunty passed away. My moms youngest sister. Itís a shock and upsetting to see my mom go numb and upset. Itís sad to know we canít go.

I canít describe it but itís sad......
Reply With Quote
  #1284  
Unread 04-03-2020, 04:48 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Sorry for your loss... it's very sad, I can't even imagine how is feeling your mother right now.. May the angels protect your family in this hardship, and the soul of your aunt in higher realms
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-03-2020)
  #1285  
Unread 04-03-2020, 04:56 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Today is a powerful day. I've written about this on reddit and twitter today, but I can feel today the grip has loosened which is allowing people to make a choice, a choice that will reverberate through their entire lives. The energy today was extremely powerful and palpable to me and I am very keen to feel energy when things are changing and shifting. Today was a huge one. What I get is that there's a division amidst all this chaos. Unlike most things, this is black and white. You can choose to live or you can choose to die...symbolically of course. You can choose to see this as a time of transformation and evolution, or as a time of destruction and shattering

in truth, old systems are being destroyed and when the storm has passed, our task will be to build a new one, but my point is really just that today is a very powerful day energetically. It's one in which the choice you make will be felt for years to comes. It's like the systems in place meant to keep people from knowing they have freedom and choice are temporarily loosened which is why the choice will be such a powerful one that sustains for many years. It's making a statement to the universe that you're not resisting the changes you're being called to make


the situation is evolve, or die. You will either evolve, or you will be left behind

but this isn't me trying to fearmonger. I felt very positive and beautiful energy today because it's the truth that if people want to see this as a time of transformation, destroying the old to bring in the new, then that's what it is. If they choose to see it was an apocalypse, then that's also what it is

Thursdays are about manifestation, spellcasting, and destiny, the veil between thought and manifestation thinned, ruled by Jupiter. I'm a Thursday baby myself so my power in regards to manifestation is especially strong whether for good or for bad. This wasn't like any ordinary Thursday tho. I could feel it in my ****. Today something changed immensely, not something concrete, mind you


WHat I'd say is that there's a division, a clear one, between people who are choosing to live and those choosing to let themselves be destroyed by the chaos. That gap widened today as more and more people were given the opportunity to make a choice that would take them to an entirely new layer

sure some may write this off as esoteric nonsense, but I'm done denying the fact I can feel what I feel and read energy in the way I do and I'm done denying my own power and what I can see

Also, I want to say-- many of us are being called to stand up and become new leaders for this new world that will come after this storm has passed. I can feel that myself too. Us "lazy", "entitled" millenialls.. yeah, we're gonna be the ones rebuilding a broken world

personally, I feel intuitively that I wasn't really meant to shine, so to speak, until the old world started breaking because my mind was never embedded in the old world. It was always there waiting to bring in the new world. Many of us probably feel the same way

another powerful feeling I got a few weeks ago was that this is a call to action. For now we have to strap in and just stay in lockdown, but in the meantime we're also refocusing on what truly matters, becoming more aware of what matters, the heart, our passions, our love, what we really want and need in life

Last year was universally a horrifically trying one and many of us evolved immensely through that. Now it's like what we learned is being taken to the frontlines. We're ready to rebuild the world, but we have to know we're ready

challenges like these ones are what help us become aware of what we're really made of

if you're not challenged, you never really do know how powerful you are

---this wasn't eloquently said as it's a rehashing of things I've been saying in other areas of the interweb, but the message is there and I thought I should share

This is how I feel too.
Do you think it's related to Uranus square Saturn energy?
Reply With Quote
  #1286  
Unread 04-03-2020, 04:56 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Sorry for your loss... it's very sad, I can't even imagine how is feeling your mother right now.. May the angels protect your family in this hardship, and the soul of your aunt in higher realms
Thanks three, thatís so kind xx
Reply With Quote
  #1287  
Unread 04-03-2020, 11:59 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,197
So sorry, Hkk. God rest her soul.
Reply With Quote
  #1288  
Unread 04-04-2020, 12:18 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
So sorry, Hkk. God rest her soul.
Thank you Passiflora xx
Reply With Quote
  #1289  
Unread 04-05-2020, 10:47 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Here is a link if you want to upload your chart.

Iíve been asked how to so here is the link below

https://imgur.com/upload
Reply With Quote
  #1290  
Unread 04-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

The way I do it is click on browse and it gives an option to go in my pics. So i would have already gone to Astro.con uploaded my chart and took a screen shot of it on my phone.

Then when I click browse and go into my pics there it is!

So I pick the chart pic and then click upload on imgur. Then on the browser I copy it and go to my thread and paste and there it is .....
Reply With Quote
  #1291  
Unread 04-06-2020, 02:05 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Libra full moon soon!
Reply With Quote
  #1292  
Unread 04-06-2020, 02:11 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I always loose this kind of links! When I want to put my chart here I have to upload it again each time lol

So I saved your natal chart in a folder.
Quicker to find it
Reply With Quote
  #1293  
Unread 04-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I always loose this kind of links! When I want to put my chart here I have to upload it again each time lol

So I saved your natal chart in a folder.
Quicker to find it
Very Virgo 3! 😊😍
Reply With Quote
  #1294  
Unread 04-06-2020, 04:10 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Be careful about accidents because Uranus square Mars and now the orb is very close (less than 1į). Yesterday I opened my finger with a blade.. And I had a lot of chance to not have a flap of skin hanging on my thumb because it was almost the case... And today my sip of coffee was going down the wrong way, a bit more than usual when it happen.
Mars cj ASC with transiting Uranus opposing ASC + transit Uranus square Mars lol

Be careful especially with electricity, cars etc.. (uranus) and blades or metal tools (mars)
Reply With Quote
  #1295  
Unread 04-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,046
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Be careful about accidents because Uranus square Mars and now the orb is very close (less than 1į). Yesterday I opened my finger with a blade.. And I had a lot of chance to not have a flap of skin hanging on my thumb because it was almost the case... And today my sip of coffee was going down the wrong way, a bit more than usual when it happen.
Mars cj ASC with transiting Uranus opposing ASC + transit Uranus square Mars lol

Be careful especially with electricity, cars etc.. (uranus) and blades or metal tools (mars)
Do you have a mars/Uranus aspect in your chart?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #1296  
Unread 04-06-2020, 05:00 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

No, but I have a natal Mars/Neptune quintile.. Neptune conjunct Uranus in my chart, so we can say I have an indirect aspect because two planets in a conjunction share their energies together

Mars square Mars and my ASC now. And he is my 6th house ruler ^^'
Uranus is transiting in Taurus, opposing to my Scorpio ASC cj natal Mars

Last edited by three M symbols; 04-06-2020 at 05:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1297  
Unread 04-07-2020, 12:54 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,337
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
This is how I feel too.
Do you think it's related to Uranus square Saturn energy?
I'm not sure as I'm not much of an astrologer. I do know Saturn conjuncted Pluto this year which yet off some ****. Saturn is going into Aquarius which is possibly a period of vast social reform
Reply With Quote
  #1298  
Unread 04-07-2020, 01:31 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,337
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Saturn Aquarius is also my natal, but I was born at the 28th degree, so it'll be a while until I've actually hit my Saturn return
Reply With Quote
  #1299  
Unread 04-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Iím sick of ppl putting the prime minister, Boris down. Heís got drive and he got thru brexit quicker than Teresa May. Heís done nothing wrong.

I pray he gets better xx
Reply With Quote
  #1300  
Unread 04-07-2020, 01:53 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 24,295
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Iím sick of ppl putting the prime minister, Boris down. Heís got drive and he got thru brexit quicker than Teresa May. Heís done nothing wrong.

I pray he gets better xx
What's the latest word on his condition? I'm hoping it's good news.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chatter, natter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.