Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #751  
Unread 02-15-2020, 09:46 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I almost have 3 pages in my text editor lol ^^'
Lol amazing very detailed then!! Lol

Reply With Quote
  #752  
Unread 02-15-2020, 10:48 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Post Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

So, I'll start with part 1.
I'll see later for the others lol because it's too long to be enough understandable in 1 shot.

You often receive help of guides/angels/god/universe (no matter how you call it) without knowing it : through the things that appears to you as "ideas"/”imagination”/”instinctive feelings”/and some kinds of “lightning” thoughts. Or old ideas that came back into your mind. Help could also plays out through other humans actions.

We don't "create" anything/all is already existing, but you receive/make grow, etc.. If you receive the idea to call someone for example, but you don't know why, do it. Some opportunities won't give you what you want (they are just some life experiences or an answer to a different subject), but others could play an important role in your life.
Example : Maybe you don't have money to buy food, but the neighbor is knocking to your door because she has too much fruits in her tree. Maybe this friend you didn't saw since 5 years is ringing you now because he knows the super therapist you were praying god to find, and a guide give to the person the idea to call you, but before accepting the phone call you don't know this person know the therapist that could change your life.
I found a programmer by manifesting the thought "I need a programmer for one of my projects, but I don't know any". 2 week after, someone invited me to a party, and a guy I met 10 years ago has earned programming skills. But before seeing him again at the party, I didn't knew he studied programmation. So, higher forces plays also through some human actions in a lot of situations. You have to accept some opportunities, and don't reject all of them.

One of the rules of energy movement for manifestation: If you keep an idea in mind everydays (for example a project), but are overthinking about it, it can't ascend because you use your mental too much. So, your thought will became to dense, and locked on earth because it has to much weight, and it will be super difficult to attract this thing you want. Because in order to create a manifestation (make the idea or project evolve), the energy has to ascend in invisible realms. You have to put the intention that you like this idea a lot, but then let it go. You give up like“ I have something else to do today, I'll see later”. And then it will come back down at the good moment and it will be easier to manifest the thing. This is the reason why sometimes you really want to do something, you have all the will you need, good intentions and good feelings, but it's very hard no matter your hardwork, your will and the time you spend on the project. At the moment you start to think and feel "ok, It's too much, I give up", the next day/week/ month it will be a lot easier. Because for a moment you let the energy ascend (let the emotions/intentions go), and then when it come back on earth, it come back powerful because idea/concept had time to grow/manifest in subtil layers etc... Between the first moment when you had the idea, and the moment the idea came back in your head, you had the time to develop what lacked to you for manifestation. (for example some skills, meet some people useful for the project,etc..).

The persons that are overthinking about what will happen and then think "I should have done that". (for example you have an appointment with someone tommorrow evening and you are stressed), so all the day (today and tommorow morning) you will try to feel ready for it, think about how it will be, what you will do during it, etc... But when the appointment will be over, you will think "I should have done that, I should have told that when I was with the person", because in your head, you had too much thoughts. If you don't over prepare, you will have enough space to receive those ideas at the good time, when they are useful. And not after (when the appointment is over and they are unuseful)

If when reading a text, listening to a music, listening someone talking, or things like that you feel some kinds of tears, a feeling in your throat / heart, or even some chills, it can be an indication to follow a way, or an energy (emotion) given to you to unlock your problem. (My main way to see it it physical realm is that sometimes when I'm praying, my eyes cry for no apparent reason (I don't feel sad or anything like that). If I cry like that, I know someone is listening and my vibration is high enough so they receive my communication, and I'll receive help next day or months.
Concrete example/metaphor : In the physical realm, sometimes when something bad happen to you, you are very sad/affraid or another emotion, but it happen that you only start to cry when someone (like a friend of family member) come near to you. It's kind of the same thing. Common point is that you can't stop to cry. It's not tears that you forced to go out, it's tears of « letting go ». It's also the same thing If you have a feeling in your throat or heart. When you hadn't see someone since several years. Your heart is beating so hard when you know you will see him/her the next minute. It's a good feeling. Both mean someone is with you, even if the entity/higher strenght is invisible.

• Otherwise, when you have an accurate question, but If like me you can't receive full clear answers.. You can tell your question to your guide for example, and ask him to answer with a simple thing in your imagination, like a color, or a number. To be not influenced by your mental, the number could have for example 3 chiffres and then you addition all of them in order to have just one that had a meaning, and it give you infos to the energy the number hold in numerology or the domain you want. (could be the number of an house, a zodiac sign, a letter, etc....ask what you want). You also can use tarot/oracles of course.. or anything else, for example the symbolic meaning of a name, an animal, a flower, a tree, etc...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-16-2020)
  #753  
Unread 02-15-2020, 11:12 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I need to read this properly and take it all in
Reply With Quote
  #754  
Unread 02-15-2020, 11:24 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes ! And he 2nd part will help you to understand how to make some things I said in the 1st. It's always difficult for me to explain my thoughts, and re explain the thoughts of other people ^^', especially in english
Reply With Quote
  #755  
Unread 02-16-2020, 04:10 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
So, I'll start with part 1.
I'll see later for the others lol because it's too long to be enough understandable in 1 shot.

You often receive help of guides/angels/god/universe (no matter how you call it) without knowing it : through the things that appears to you as "ideas"/”imagination”/”instinctive feelings”/and some kinds of “lightning” thoughts. Or old ideas that came back into your mind. Help could also plays out through other humans actions.

We don't "create" anything/all is already existing, but you receive/make grow, etc.. If you receive the idea to call someone for example, but you don't know why, do it. Some opportunities won't give you what you want (they are just some life experiences or an answer to a different subject), but others could play an important role in your life.
Example : Maybe you don't have money to buy food, but the neighbor is knocking to your door because she has too much fruits in her tree. Maybe this friend you didn't saw since 5 years is ringing you now because he knows the super therapist you were praying god to find, and a guide give to the person the idea to call you, but before accepting the phone call you don't know this person know the therapist that could change your life.
I found a programmer by manifesting the thought "I need a programmer for one of my projects, but I don't know any". 2 week after, someone invited me to a party, and a guy I met 10 years ago has earned programming skills. But before seeing him again at the party, I didn't knew he studied programmation. So, higher forces plays also through some human actions in a lot of situations. You have to accept some opportunities, and don't reject all of them.

One of the rules of energy movement for manifestation: If you keep an idea in mind everydays (for example a project), but are overthinking about it, it can't ascend because you use your mental too much. So, your thought will became to dense, and locked on earth because it has to much weight, and it will be super difficult to attract this thing you want. Because in order to create a manifestation (make the idea or project evolve), the energy has to ascend in invisible realms. You have to put the intention that you like this idea a lot, but then let it go. You give up like“ I have something else to do today, I'll see later”. And then it will come back down at the good moment and it will be easier to manifest the thing. This is the reason why sometimes you really want to do something, you have all the will you need, good intentions and good feelings, but it's very hard no matter your hardwork, your will and the time you spend on the project. At the moment you start to think and feel "ok, It's too much, I give up", the next day/week/ month it will be a lot easier. Because for a moment you let the energy ascend (let the emotions/intentions go), and then when it come back on earth, it come back powerful because idea/concept had time to grow/manifest in subtil layers etc... Between the first moment when you had the idea, and the moment the idea came back in your head, you had the time to develop what lacked to you for manifestation. (for example some skills, meet some people useful for the project,etc..).

The persons that are overthinking about what will happen and then think "I should have done that". (for example you have an appointment with someone tommorrow evening and you are stressed), so all the day (today and tommorow morning) you will try to feel ready for it, think about how it will be, what you will do during it, etc... But when the appointment will be over, you will think "I should have done that, I should have told that when I was with the person", because in your head, you had too much thoughts. If you don't over prepare, you will have enough space to receive those ideas at the good time, when they are useful. And not after (when the appointment is over and they are unuseful)

If when reading a text, listening to a music, listening someone talking, or things like that you feel some kinds of tears, a feeling in your throat / heart, or even some chills, it can be an indication to follow a way, or an energy (emotion) given to you to unlock your problem. (My main way to see it it physical realm is that sometimes when I'm praying, my eyes cry for no apparent reason (I don't feel sad or anything like that). If I cry like that, I know someone is listening and my vibration is high enough so they receive my communication, and I'll receive help next day or months.
Concrete example/metaphor : In the physical realm, sometimes when something bad happen to you, you are very sad/affraid or another emotion, but it happen that you only start to cry when someone (like a friend of family member) come near to you. It's kind of the same thing. Common point is that you can't stop to cry. It's not tears that you forced to go out, it's tears of « letting go ». It's also the same thing If you have a feeling in your throat or heart. When you hadn't see someone since several years. Your heart is beating so hard when you know you will see him/her the next minute. It's a good feeling. Both mean someone is with you, even if the entity/higher strenght is invisible.

• Otherwise, when you have an accurate question, but If like me you can't receive full clear answers.. You can tell your question to your guide for example, and ask him to answer with a simple thing in your imagination, like a color, or a number. To be not influenced by your mental, the number could have for example 3 chiffres and then you addition all of them in order to have just one that had a meaning, and it give you infos to the energy the number hold in numerology or the domain you want. (could be the number of an house, a zodiac sign, a letter, etc....ask what you want). You also can use tarot/oracles of course.. or anything else, for example the symbolic meaning of a name, an animal, a flower, a tree, etc...
Wow!!

You are so accurate about all of this. I love your insights 3!!!!

I believe in guardian angels or something that is watching over you and looking after you.

The accuracy of the what you say where you have something on your mind before you meet someone and then you wish you had said certain things when you reflect- it’s not meant to be said until the time is right!!!!! That is so so right! I subconsciously think this or tell myself this but never really register this on the surface if you know what I mean.

The rest of what you saying has a lot of meaning to me and I can understand what you mean!

Thank you 3 😊😊😊😊😊😊
Reply With Quote
  #756  
Unread 02-16-2020, 05:42 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,965
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Did this come to you in a moment of inspiration 3M?
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #757  
Unread 02-16-2020, 06:19 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Did this come to you in a moment of inspiration 3M?
This 1st part is mainly the knowledge of another person (a french woman).
What she said in 1 of her videos touched my soul a lot, so I thought I had to share this. A lot of her examples were so clear to understand in a logical way.
(metaphors with physical realm allow to make things understandable.)

Otherwise yes I can say spirituality inspire me.. I have Mercury in 12th house conjunct North Node, and as a double virgo (sun-moon) Mercury planet has a lot of influence on my life.

Last edited by three M symbols; 02-16-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #758  
Unread 02-16-2020, 06:59 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
This 1st part is mainly the knowledge of another person (a french woman).
What she said in 1 of her videos touched my soul a lot, so I thought I had to share this. A lot of her examples were so clear to understand in a logical way.
(metaphors with physical realm allow to make things understandable.)

Otherwise yes I can say spirituality inspire me.. I have Mercury in 12th house conjunct North Node, and as a double virgo (sun-moon) Mercury planet has a lot of influence on my life.
That’s cool, thanks for sharing it. It’s similar to what a guy called Burt Harding says in a video I watched that, ‘all true knowledge is intuitive.’ Some people say it is our guides, but since we are all one, it’s all the same thing probably!

Yeah I can see how Mercury conjunct NN in 12th would have an opening to be able to hear these ‘secrets.’
Reply With Quote
  #759  
Unread 02-16-2020, 07:56 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes, I agree! A lot of theories could be made on this subject, but it seems very abstract and concrete at the same time

I'll try to search this video you're talking about, it interest me
So, thanks for sharing it too!
Reply With Quote
  #760  
Unread 02-16-2020, 08:02 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,965
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, I agree! A lot of theories could be made on this subject, but it seems very abstract and concrete at the same time

I'll try to search this video you're talking about, it interest me
So, thanks for sharing it too!
I posted some Burt Harding videos on the thread I created called '5D inspiration.' I think he said it in a video which lasts about 1 hour but he also has shorter videos.

You should create a thread with your insights. A few other people have created threads with their thoughts, like Lykanized's 'light in the darkness' thread. I always think that someone may come across these in a time of need or be inspired by them.

The 5D thread is basically about positivity and living with 'universal love,' but I have another thread called 'sleepless night, spiritual healing,' which is more about insights.
__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #761  
Unread 02-16-2020, 11:57 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes, I thought about creating a new thread.
But I don't feel this idea good now.
I'll let this idea go, and it will came back stronger at the right time ^^ - Also as the 2nd part of what I started to wrote
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Unread 02-17-2020, 08:11 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Hi! Mercury is now retrograde

But I think it could have a big link with the "energy movement for manifestation" I wrote the other day.
Retrograde Mercury make things so hard to manifest that we give up. When we give up this thoughts, other ideas come on earth to help us make grow our things again, and we manifest project easier in earth when Mercury is direct again.

And, problems that happened when Mercury was direct could be reversed.
We can kill the blockages and manifest other things during retrogradation, because retrogradation allow us to find other points of view, due to introspection, old ideas coming back etc...
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Unread 02-17-2020, 09:21 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Hi! Mercury is now retrograde

But I think it could have a big link with the "energy movement for manifestation" I wrote the other day.
Retrograde Mercury make things so hard to manifest that we give up. When we give up this thoughts, other ideas come on earth to help us make grow our things again, and we manifest project easier in earth when Mercury is direct again.

And, problems that happened when Mercury was direct could be reversed.
We can kill the blockages and manifest other things during retrogradation, because retrogradation allow us to find other points of view, due to introspection, old ideas coming back etc...
3, when u mention mercury retrograde how does one overcome this episode shall we call it? I know u talk about introspection, and I agree with that. What about travel blockages, journey blockages. Does this show us there are alternatives when merc is Ret?
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Unread 02-17-2020, 09:34 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I don't really know if there is some alternative to travel blockages, etc.
I see a lot of things like that when Mercury is direct too. Do you noticed a lot of those materiel issues with mercury retrograde?

Maybe the reason why there is some problems with all of those things, could sometimes be a way to protect us. Not make us go at the wrong place - wrong time, or a serious issue could happen
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Unread 02-17-2020, 09:54 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I don't really know if there is some alternative to travel blockages, etc.
I see a lot of things like that when Mercury is direct too. Do you noticed a lot of those materiel issues with mercury retrograde?

Maybe the reason why there is some problems with all of those things, could sometimes be a way to protect us. Not make us go at the wrong place - wrong time, or a serious issue could happen
Yes 3, you make sense. Right now In UK 🇬🇧 we have storm Dennis and floods. This is not so far for me but far enough not to be affected. However with travel disruptions I suppose it slows us all right down.

I have found in past merc Ret plays havoc with technology and travel. Also sometimes I have had issues and seen issues with communication. Angry outbursts etc. It’s all in the mind too.

Mercury is my guiding planet. Venus is my chart ruler
Reply With Quote
  #766  
Unread 02-17-2020, 10:31 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, I thought about creating a new thread.
But I don't feel this idea good now.
I'll let this idea go, and it will came back stronger at the right time ^^ - Also as the 2nd part of what I started to wrote
Looking forward to it!
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Unread 02-17-2020, 11:43 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Yes 3, you make sense. Right now In UK ���� we have storm Dennis and floods. This is not so far for me but far enough not to be affected. However with travel disruptions I suppose it slows us all right down.

I have found in past merc Ret plays havoc with technology and travel. Also sometimes I have had issues and seen issues with communication. Angry outbursts etc. It’s all in the mind too.

Mercury is my guiding planet. Venus is my chart ruler

I haven't noticed a lot of blockage during Mercury retrogradations.
But weird things like 3 problems of computers (differents computers) the same month (during a moment where the Sun was in Aquarius two years ago or so).

This year at my home we have several problems linked to plumbing!
The two robinets of the house, and also the robinet of the toilet flush has some leaks. Even the washing machine had one... and the toilets were blocked by an object that fell into it.. since last week it's a bathtub problem... All those events started like 2-3 months ago. So, it's very very weird that all is happening at the same time! I don't know which transit can do that, but it hadn't started when Mercury was retrograde

Last edited by three M symbols; 02-17-2020 at 11:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Unread 02-18-2020, 06:01 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I haven't noticed a lot of blockage during Mercury retrogradations.
But weird things like 3 problems of computers (differents computers) the same month (during a moment where the Sun was in Aquarius two years ago or so).

This year at my home we have several problems linked to plumbing!
The two robinets of the house, and also the robinet of the toilet flush has some leaks. Even the washing machine had one... and the toilets were blocked by an object that fell into it.. since last week it's a bathtub problem... All those events started like 2-3 months ago. So, it's very very weird that all is happening at the same time! I don't know which transit can do that, but it hadn't started when Mercury was retrograde
That’s 4th house or 2nd house.

I’ve had this not long ago. Bed broke lol washing machine, fridge, microwave, kettle, boiler, toilet, then my car. The list goes on and most of that was not that old.
When I looked at my transits/solar it was 2nd house 4th house Saturn Pluto
Reply With Quote
  #769  
Unread 02-18-2020, 07:15 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
That’s 4th house or 2nd house.

I’ve had this not long ago. Bed broke lol washing machine, fridge, microwave, kettle, boiler, toilet, then my car. The list goes on and most of that was not that old.
When I looked at my transits/solar it was 2nd house 4th house Saturn Pluto
That's a lot of things too!

I wonder how it appears in the chart of people not living alone (several different ASC - because it's my case)
I guess if we only have problems linked to water it could be a neptune transit (?)
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Unread 02-18-2020, 07:29 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
That's a lot of things too!

I wonder how it appears in the chart of people not living alone (several different ASC - because it's my case)
I guess if we only have problems linked to water it could be a neptune transit (?)
I believe it’s whoever’s energy is stronger to cause three issues. It’s like when u get with someone and their energy affects yours. You don’t necessarily have that energy but when your with them it affects you good or bad.

I believe my energy was very strong when all this was happening and it tested my strength and not because the bed broke etc lol but I felt like my life had turned upside down. I came on here to find answers. I had previously signed up but only came on once. Then when I felt things were turning upside down I came on here and even then I was getting bad vibes off people and felt my energy was affecting them. It affected me but at the same time it helped me occupy my mind with learning more about astrology.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (02-18-2020)
  #771  
Unread 02-18-2020, 07:51 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I believe it’s whoever’s energy is stronger to cause three issues. It’s like when u get with someone and their energy affects yours. You don’t necessarily have that energy but when your with them it affects you good or bad.

I believe my energy was very strong when all this was happening and it tested my strength and not because the bed broke etc lol but I felt like my life had turned upside down. I came on here to find answers. I had previously signed up but only came on once. Then when I felt things were turning upside down I came on here and even then I was getting bad vibes off people and felt my energy was affecting them. It affected me but at the same time it helped me occupy my mind with learning more about astrology.
I think you're right! A lot of things are changing for us since 2-3 months, and they appears to be mainly related to "water" energy issues

This is a very interesting analysis. I understand more why it's happening

Thanks Hkk
Reply With Quote
  #772  
Unread 02-18-2020, 11:16 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I think you're right! A lot of things are changing for us since 2-3 months, and they appears to be mainly related to "water" energy issues

This is a very interesting analysis. I understand more why it's happening

Thanks Hkk
No problem 😊

There may be more to it than what I’ve already said however so far that’s my view on it
Reply With Quote
  #773  
Unread 02-20-2020, 02:05 AM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I haven't noticed a lot of blockage during Mercury retrogradations.
But weird things like 3 problems of computers (differents computers) the same month (during a moment where the Sun was in Aquarius two years ago or so).

This year at my home we have several problems linked to plumbing!
The two robinets of the house, and also the robinet of the toilet flush has some leaks. Even the washing machine had one... and the toilets were blocked by an object that fell into it.. since last week it's a bathtub problem... All those events started like 2-3 months ago. So, it's very very weird that all is happening at the same time! I don't know which transit can do that, but it hadn't started when Mercury was retrograde
Do you happen to have any personal retrograde in your chart? I have Merc Rx in my chart. The ironic thing is that I was actually low on energy before the retrograde (hence my absence on here for a while). Now that the retrograde comes I feel a bit more energetic now.


My Merc is also in Gem, so I feel like there is a canceling-out action going on with the retrograde. But then again Merc is the worst aspected planet in my chart, with a square to Saturn and opposition to Jupiter so... idk
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #774  
Unread 02-20-2020, 03:30 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I have 4 natal Rx : Mercury, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune

Like you I felt a bit low on energy before the retrogradation of Mercury.
But in general I never have "a lot of energy", so I don't feel a real difference between Mercury Rx or direct ^^".

Mercury also seems to be the planet with most bad aspects in my chart..
square Uranus, square neptune, quincux saturn, and the worst from my point of view : conjunct North node in 12th house. Ruler of Mercury (Venus) is well aspected but conjunct Chiron lol

I think I should study more all those aspects.
Especially the ones with unpersonal planets, because I don't really understand them

Last edited by three M symbols; 02-20-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #775  
Unread 02-20-2020, 07:04 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I have a stellium in 3rd house which includes mercury and it’s intercepted. Gemini is directly opposite in 9th.
In 3rd Scorpio and sag
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chatter, natter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.