Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-22-2009, 05:31 AM

Any insights to this aspects "Sun sesquiquadrate moon"?

To whom it may concern,

I found this aspect as I am reading my report. The aspect is Sun sesquiquadrate Moon. The following is the interpretation and I need help with any insights to this aspect.

Sun sesquiquadrate Moon
====================
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Torn between different directions in life with feelings going one way and willpower another. A sense of being caught in the middle - forced to choose between surroundings that are emotionally supportive (but not progressive) and new directions that bring advancement but may be at the expense of comfort. Getting these opposing energies to work together requires real compromising skill. It is helpful to see life not as 'black-white' or 'all-or-nothing', but as a complex sliding-scale of varying shades and subtleties.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Thanks for the input and advise![/FONT]
Unread 03-22-2009, 06:41 AM

Re: Any insights to this aspects "Sun sesquiquadrate moon"?

The key to understanding my Sun opposition Moon was the signs.

My Sagittarius Sun wants to wander, my Cancer Moon wants to stay home.
There is a thread here on the sesquiquadrate, try a Search.
There is an astrologer that says this aspect is one filled with subconscious longings, one named Kira on the internet.

It is supposed to be an uncomfortable aspect like a square.
Unread 03-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Banned

This aspect is only a minor one to be considered 'after' the biggies.....

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Here are my personal recommend beginners links to focus upon Natal charts:-
I hope that you come here and want to learn about astrology and join in with exchanges. There ever expanding Education forum here and lots more to explore. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12556 or try http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc/
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html
Unread 03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

CSK,
I would consider a <Sun sesquiquadrate Moon> to be a *biggy*-It involves both the luminaries!
The most adverse effect would probably relate to your physical well-being, although it is said also to affect reputation.You may at times suffer from *moods* and hormone levels may be particularly affected.
Transits to either end of the aspect will be especially significant.

Of course you aren't obliged/required to post a chart, but were you to do that we might be able to include how the houses are related to this aspect.
On the Ed Board there are links to info on aspects. *Introduction to Natal*-scroll through til you get to the heading *aspects*..there are links to a number of sites that provide interpretations.
Cheers
Lillyjgc
Unread 03-22-2009, 11:55 PM

Hi all,

Thank you very much for posting replies on my post and I apologized for not uploading my natal chart in my first post. Hope this help!

cskhee2
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_s_c_hp_86073_18524.gif (26.5 KB, 27 views)
Unread 03-23-2009, 12:00 AM

Another question I have is that how important is 8th house to me? It seems like my stellium in 8th house is preventing me from moving forward, including my school, my personal life, my relationship and my commitment, i.e. to engage or marry my girlfriend. I felt strongly on not marrying now (despite of my engagement with my girlfriend soon, I felt I am not ready to marry)

How about my other empty houses (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 11th)? My question is that am I going to be a failure in communication, fashion, sports, work as career, and social life?

BIG HELP IS APPRECIATED!

Thanks
Unread 10-22-2015, 08:59 AM

I did some research and came to the conclusion that sesquiquadrates are about energies slowly drifting away and disconnecting from each other.

In your case, the sun is about ego and consciousness. The Moon is about inner emotions and unconsciousness. If no other aspect helps these two stick together, you could end up wondering why you don't really feel at home with yourself sometimes, some kind of lack of comfort and harmony with the inner self.

Last edited by Poupoupidou; 05-16-2016 at 08:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Poupoupidou For This Useful Post:
jangle (02-21-2017)

Tags
aspects, insights, sun sesquiquadrate moon