German Wings Crash - what happened?

Marinka

From looking at some of the charts, it may be that the co-pilot is being made a scrapegoat by the French prosecutor as the prosecutor is making many claims of the co-pilot deliberately flying the plane into the mountain (remember this is a lawyer and most likely going for political office at some point). Most of these claims by the prosecutor have not been substantiated yet as the investigation has not been completed. The experts in aviation and in investigating crashes have been noting stongly that the investigation is not complete and the media is jumping to conclusions.

I used the co-pilot's chart from 12/18/1987 and it produces a chart that has a grand cross at between 25 to 27 degrees which would have been activated by the recent eclipse. But, the late degrees on the grand cross indicate that the pilot was not in control of the situation which lends to the conclusion by me that he is being made a scrapegoat. I'm thinking that maybe he was taking meds which could make him dizzy (passes out) or tired .. my thoughts go to muscle relaxers and the like. This also follows with Neptune in the 10th mentioned by Inline and from my perspective, likely drugs.

If I have time later, I'll post the chart that I used.

edited to add chart - note the square with the eclipse activating one point. Also, while the moon's position could be off by 6 degrees one way or the other, there is a possibility it is completing a yod aspect to chiron.

Attachments

• GermanCoPilot.JPG
    GermanCoPilot.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The authorities have now found information suggesting that a medical or psychological problem with the co-pilot
had his doctor sign him off from work that day.

The airline was in the middle of a strike, maybe he'd been asked to work?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32087203
LATEST UPDATES ON THE INVESTIGATION
OF THE GERMANWINGS CRASH IN THE FRENCH ALPS THAT KILLED 150 PEOPLE.

'…. Investigators searching Andreas Lubitz Düsseldorf apartment found evidence a torn-up doctor’s note,
signing him off work on the day of the crash. Germanwings said they received no medical note from Lubitz for the day of the crash.
Dr Hans-Werner Teichmüller, president of the Deutsche Fliegerarztverband, an association of German doctors who carry out examinations on pilots and flight crew,
has expressed shock at the co-pilot’s alleged actions. He said: “It’s utterly irresponsible that he flew even though he had a certificate saying he was not ready to work …
Everything he did was highly criminal.”....'

'….. Düsseldorf University hospital has denied that Lubitz was treated for depression there,
though he was given a “diagnostic evaluation” on 10 March.
Mental health experts have cautioned against blanket assumptions for people with depression, or any other illness.
Mind says there will be pilots with experience of depression who have flown safely for decades,
and assessments should be made on a case by case basis.
The father of one of the three American victims, Robert Oliver Calvo, said he feels sad for Lubitz’s parents
and has no anger towards their son......'

'…..Multiple European airlines have announced immediate introduction of new rules
that require there to be two authorised people in the cockpit at all times.
The European Aviation Safety Agency has also send a directive encouraging airlines to adopt these rules.
Colonel Patrick Touron, deputy director of the Institute for Criminal Research at the National Gendarmerie,
confirmed that the team has identified remains that are now being examined.
French police said that they have recovered between 400 and 600 pieces of remains
from the 150 people who died in Tuesday’s disaster. Not one intact body has been found....'

JUPITERASC

TODAY'S UPDATE
ANOTHER MOTIVE EMERGES

'….Airbus crash pilot Andreas Lubitz had been planning a spectacular gesture
to make everyone "remember" who he was, claimed an ex-girlfriend of the Germanwings pilot who crashed his plane in the French Alps, killing all 149 others on board:
she described him as "tormented" and able to hide secrets. Maria, 26 (not her real name),
told Bild newspaper that when she heard about the crash she remembered that he had said he was going do something "that would change the system"
and "make everyone remember" him. She added: "It didn't make sense at the time but now it all does."...'

'….Maria, who is thought to have met Lubitz at work,
said he would wake up at night screaming in terror: "We're going down."
Maria added: "He knew how to hide what was really going on and how hide it from other people.
When I heard about the crash, there was just a tape playing in my head of what he said:
'One day I will do something that will change the system and everyone will then know my name and remember me.
I did not know what he meant by that at the time, but now it's clear."....'

'….A motive for Lubitz’s mass murder has emerged - he recently split from his girlfriend,
made a desperate last attempt to win her back by buying her a brand new Audi car weeks ago.
She appeared to have said no, as the car was never delivered.
Following Lubitz locking captain out of cockpit and putting flight 9525 into a terminal dive,
a picture has emerged of Lubitz as a highly secretive man tormented by mental and possibly physical illness and a failed relationship.
Lubitz took a break from flight training in 2009 after he was diagnosed with a “major depressive episode” and anxiety attacks and listed “unable to fly”.....'

JUPITERASC

'….Andreas Lubitz was a minor flying ace: physically fit, bright and well-liked.
He did not make mistakes.
Piloting his Airbus A320 towards the side of a mountain for more than 11 minutes
as crew members banged on the locked cockpit door, he didn’t make a sound.
Apparently calm, he was breathing normally until the end.
The 28-year-old was a “completely normal guy”.
In the autumn he had returned to his flying club for a refresher course.
“I got to know him, or I should say, reacquainted with him, as a very nice, fun and polite young man,”
said Klaus Radke, chairman of the local flying club, LSC Westerwald, near his home town of Montabaur, in Rhineland-Palatinate....'

'….Lubitz often returned to stay with his parents in Montabaur, small town of 12,000 near Frankfurt,
although he had a flat in Düsseldorf, which is being searched by German police: curtains were drawn, four police cars parked outside his parents white house in Montabaur.
Neighbour, Hans-Juergen Krause, said he was “really shocked”.
Another Montabaur resident who knew Lubitz told RTL radio: “He was completely normal.....
very happy to have his job… had attained his dream of having become a professional pilot. He had no problems.
I did not think he could do such a thing.” Another neighbour recalled “how often we saw him jogging past our house”......'

JUPITERASC

It must have been a very spontaneous decision....

No suicide note...?
Going to work during a strike.....?
Buying a new Audi for himself....?
Everyone remembering him as normal...? Except his ex?
Very spontaneous decision
the opportunity was only because the captain left the cockpit
and so
if the captain had not left the cockpit
then there would have been no opportunity
By the way, buying a new car, or two in spring in Germany is quite normal.
I work in Germany and most of the purchased cars are leased or company cars. He may have intended to put his name on his girlfriends' car for tax reasons, because taxes are pretty heavy here at the moment....!
Apparently he bought the new car for the ex-girlfriend
in an attempt to win her back
but she refused delivery of the car

Looking at the event chart taken from the time of the final contact and location - March 24th 2015 at 11am, by Barcelonette France - the chart suggests gas in the cockpit? Unfortunately, with Moon in the 12th, Pluto in 8th and 8th house ruler Saturn in 6th - i don't believe there are any survivors.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their poor families.

Links:
Flyer Talk Lufthansa
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...les-more/1665786-germanwings-plane-crash.html

[FONT=&quot]German Wings - Gas in Cockpit (flight almost crashed over Cologne in Sept. 2012)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Date: Sept. 12, 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article109512118/Germanwings-vertuschte-Beinahe-Absturz-ueber-Koeln.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]EDIT: chart changed to Barcelonette France[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hello Inline:

All of the legends of modern horary astrology agree that the takeoff event chart is the most relevant of charts to study for airplane disasters, including the late horary astrologer Barbara Watters.

The reason is that that take off of airplane chart from the ground is the moment of truth for the air journey, the point of so-called no return ?

Cnn.com, as well as Associated Press, is reporting that the Germanwings flight took off at 10:01 am, Spanish local time, after a considerable delay from the local airport tower (NOT unusual, according to media reports).

In Ms. Watters now legendary book, Horary Astrology and the Judgement of Events, she writes (page 133):

" (quote) In an event chart for the start of the (airplane) journey, "the 1st house rules the airplane, ship, vessel, or means which carries the passengers, the Moon rules the passengers, the Sun rules the captain, pilot, or driver of the vessel or vehicle, the 4th house rules the point of departure, the 6th house rules the crew, the 7th house rules the ports of call, the area traversed and people met and adventures encounted along the way during the journey, the 10th house rules the destination or the FATE of the journey and passengers." (end of quote).

While I agree with Marinka that it is unusual for any prosecutor to proclaim publicly a major suspect in advance of the gathering of all the evidence, especially the lack of the flight data recorder being found, all of the evidence, so far, points to the co-pilot's serious and prolonged mental health issues, the deliberate act of him hiding his medical certificates (from two doctors, no less) from his employer of being unfit to work the day of the crash, and therefore, points to him being a MAJOR suspect at the very least.

Also, the deliberate locking out of the chief pilot of the airplane through the cockpit door, also appears to be quite a heinious act, as well.

If the co-pilot had survived this crash and lived, the French police would have full grounds to arrest him on suspicion of murder.

The Napoleonic code of justice that France uses is perhaps medieval and even prejudicial, but every country's legal system must be respected, or else, choas and disorder will reign everywhere.

Frankly, we cannot act like Americans and bully/poke our nose into every justice system that we cannot understand, much like the Amanda Knox trial in Italy that produced a recent lucky acquittal for Ms. Knox.

People also said that the Italian justice system is also weird, but unless you are Italian, it's none of your business !

Rather, we must be tolerant of every countries right to their own sovereignty, or else, we risk a throw back to the Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome movies, where gangs of armed thugs driving jeeps and carrying automatic weapons rule the world, much like Afghanistan and gawd knows where !

I will reserve judgement on the Germanwings take off chart until I can finish my work shift !

later.

HM

JUPITERASC

Hello Inline:

All of the legends of modern horary astrology agree that the takeoff event chart is the most relevant of charts to study for airplane disasters, including the late horary astrologer Barbara Watters.

The reason is that that take off of airplane chart from the ground is the moment of truth for the air journey, the point of so-called no return ?

Cnn.com, as well as Associated Press, is reporting that the Germanwings flight took off at 10:01 am, Spanish local time, after a considerable delay from the local airport tower (NOT unusual, according to media reports).

In Ms. Watters now legendary book, Horary Astrology and the Judgement of Events, she writes (page 133):

" (quote) In an event chart for the start of the (airplane) journey, "the 1st house rules the airplane, ship, vessel, or means which carries the passengers, the Moon rules the passengers, the Sun rules the captain, pilot, or driver of the vessel or vehicle, the 4th house rules the point of departure, the 6th house rules the crew, the 7th house rules the ports of call, the area traversed and people met and adventures encounted along the way during the journey, the 10th house rules the destination or the FATE of the journey and passengers." (end of quote).

While I agree with Marinka that it is unusual for any prosecutor to proclaim publicly a major suspect in advance of the gathering of all the evidence, especially the lack of the flight data recorder being found, all of the evidence, so far, points to the co-pilot's serious and prolonged mental health issues, the deliberate act of him hiding his medical certificates (from two doctors, no less) from his employer of being unfit to work the day of the crash, and therefore, points to him being a MAJOR suspect at the very least.

Also, the deliberate locking out of the chief pilot of the airplane through the cockpit door, also appears to be quite a heinious act, as well.

If the co-pilot had survived this crash and lived, the French police would have full grounds to arrest him on suspicion of murder.

The Napoleonic code of justice that France uses is perhaps medieval and even prejudicial, but every country's legal system must be respected, or else, choas and disorder will reign everywhere.

Frankly, we cannot act like Americans and bully/poke our nose into every justice system that we cannot understand, much like the Amanda Knox trial in Italy that produced a recent lucky acquittal for Ms. Knox.

People also said that the Italian justice system is also weird, but unless you are Italian, it's none of your business !

Rather, we must be tolerant of every countries right to their own sovereignty, or else, we risk a throw back to the Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome movies, where gangs of armed thugs driving jeeps and carrying automatic weapons rule the world, much like Afghanistan and gawd knows where !

I will reserve judgement on the Germanwings take off chart until I can finish my work shift !

later.

HM
'all horary legends' are indebted to another legendary book http://www.bendykes.com/choices.php :smile:

DanaRenee

Hi All, if we look at the time of 10:40:47 am, Asc: gem 28 asc ruler Mercury at pisces 18 in house 10, exactly conjunct chiron at pisces 18 and conjunct neptune at pisces 8, So be aware of painful karmic issues that are going to pop up in contractual relationships( http://joansastrology.blogspot.com/2011/05/chiron-neptune-and-pisces.html?m=1) this seems to be a erie omen for this tragic flight. Also
The fixed star Algorab, at 13° Libra 27 is conjunct the north node in the 5th house of gambling, sports, children, fun. Ruler venus in 11th house of hopes and wishes. Venus could represent a pay out of money?
Sun at Aries 3 in 10th house conjunct fixed star
Deneb Kaitos: Aries 2 : Laziness, self destruction, nervousness, illness, inhibitions, loss also conjunct fixed star: **Danger of being jilted by a lover
Moon ( the public) at taurus 27, conjunct fixed star Pleiade s, The Seven Sisters: Accidents, blindness, violence, homosexuality, feminine power
(29° Taurus 58) also conjunct :Caput Algol *
The Gorgon's Head: Strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, the "Evil One": (26° Taurus 10)
So amazing how accurate astrology really is.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

UPDATE
As revealed in the German newspaper BILD ~

'....Dramatic last moments of doomed Germanwings flight have been revealed in chilling transcript of the black box
recording the captain screaming at Andreas Lubitz “Open the goddam door”.
Patrick Sondheimer, pilot of the traffic plane, is heard frantically pleading with the killer
to let him into the cockpit, just seconds before crashing into the Alps.
The recording is said to begin normally, with the captain apologising to passengers for an almost 30 minute delay in Barcelona.
He then tells them he expects the flight to make up the lost time mid-flight to Dusseldorf.
Recordings then show the tragic captain chatting with Lubitz for the next 20 minutes.
According to the paper, the killer co-pilot then tells Mr Sondheimer he can go to the toilet at any time
– noting that he had not relieved himself at the airport in Barcelona....'

and so Lubitz clearly had planned to do this
it was at Lubitz suggestion that the captain went to the toilet

'...A short while later 10.27am the plane has reached its cruising altitude of 38,000ft and the captain tells Lubitz to prepare for the landing.
According to investigators, the co-pilot’s responses are said to be “laconic”,
with the 27-year-old using phrase such as “hopefully” and “we’ll see”.
Germanwings killer Andreas Lubitz 'trawled internet for suicide and sexual perversion websites'
In one chilling exchange, Lubitz tells the pilot “You can go now”
and just two minutes later, the captain is heard saying “You can take over”,
before a seat is pushed back and a door opens and closes.
It is at this point that the plane begins to descend
and at 10.32am air traffic controllers attempt to contact the flight without any luck.....'

'....Shortly after a ‘Sink Rate’ alarm signals followed by loud banging on the cockpit door
and Sodheimer yelling: “For god’s sake, open the door.”
According to the report, passengers can now be heard screaming in the background,
before, at 10.35am, “loud metallic banging against the cockpit door” is heard once more.
Just over a minute later, another alarm begins with an automated message going: “Ground. Pull up. Pull up.”
At this point the pilot can be heard screaming: “Open the goddam door.”
As the plane speeds towards the Alps, Lubitz can be heard breathing in the cockpit before the very last moment is picked up by the black box
– the plane hitting the ground at 10.40am, with the chilling screams of passengers in the background.....'

Arena

There is absolutely no evidence yet that he did this deliberatly, so please people, do not jump to conclusions.

There might be a perfectly natural reason for this, and it might be that he did not do it on purpose. Let's wait until investigation is over.

Even though he told the other pilot that he could go to the toilet, that is not evidence that he wanted to lock him out and fly the plain into a mountain.

Marinka

There is absolutely no evidence yet that he did this deliberatly, so please people, do not jump to conclusions.

There might be a perfectly natural reason for this, and it might be that he did not do it on purpose. Let's wait until investigation is over.

Even though he told the other pilot that he could go to the toilet, that is not evidence that he wanted to lock him out and fly the plain into a mountain.

Very sane words but, no one will listen. Too many people are caught up with the voyeurism and they are quick to pounce that this person is guilty. The media is fueling this frenzy to the extreme. For example, the transcripts released this morning in a German tabloid while necessary for investigators to do their job, does not do any good for the relatives to hear the last moments of the passengers on the plane.

Tessie

Banned

Looooooooooooooooool. ♥

Statistically speaking, the probability that Lubitz had a seizure in the cabin and of all the possible switches to flick in there he accidentally turned only the decent and door lock knobs is remarkably insignificant.

Last edited:
Hi HoraryMaster,

I read your response about Ms. Watters approach to event charts with a lot of interest, especially for airplane takeoffs....thanks!

I've heard about a similar approach which last year when MH370 went down was used and proved a bit difficult to assess, because of the number of flights also taking off at the same time. When MH370 took off, so did four other flights...?

I use the forensic astrology approach of Caroline Luley which requires a knowledge of the basics in traditional astrology (and i am still learning!), and science. Her timing of an event chart depends on the 'forensic evidence', that point of perfection which provides the gathering of further information which helps the investigation move along from that point. Luley uses the official time of a disappearance etc., given by the authorities, as her starting point for the 1st event chart.

Good afternoon, Ms. Inline:

Thanks, as well, for your own feedback and comments.

I will respond, as follows:

Yes, I am familiar with the excellent forensic work of Caroline Luley.

Regarding my earlier comments about Ms. Watters using the take-off chart, perhaps I was misunderstood.

I did not imply that the "take off" event chart is the SOLE astrological technique that horary astrologers must use, in connection with any airline tragedy.

However, that chart is a recommended and popular starting point for students of any level.

Let's be clear, though, that no transport investigator uses one piece of evidence to solve a crash or crime, and neither should astrologers.

We should use....as many charts as it takes.... to get the job done, in my opinion ! Multiple corroborative aspects always work best.

For example, I am a big proponent of re-location astrology (40 years) being used in concert with event astrology, so it would be completely appropriate to look at the chart for the new place and time of the plane crash, as this would likely yield a new ascendant, new chart ruler, new planetary hour, and many other new features.

Also, people, as they travel around the world, are affected by their OWN re-located natal chart influences, hence the pilot's relocated charts could bring them trouble or gain, depending on what planets were working in the relocated chart ?

Since the internet allows people to reach out to many countries, many of you already understand the benefits of relocation technology.

You can see it in your own interactions with foreigners, isn't it true !

These event charts, in my experience, are frequently complex and difficult to solve from a horary pov. Media hype and hysteria also adversely affects the judgement of astrologers, in my opinion, so Rafiella (sp?) is correct in that regard.

Typically, in these plane crash charts, I use multiple charts, including the chart for the last known radio contact of the plane with the airport tower, the chart of the pilot and co-pilot (if available), the chart for the date of incorporation of the airline and even the chart for the country of the airline, since when 50 or more nationals from a certain country die at once, it is truly a national disaster for which the national country chart MUST be severely impacted.

For example, in my opinion, national tragedies tend to validate the country chart and its constitutional chart.

The USA's Gemini rising chart (again, my opinion) fits the stereotype of a country that could, in its history, be attacked or destroyed by terrorists on a grand scale ?

Therefore, the stepped up security is justified, in my view.

Mercury, the USA chart ruler, falls in the 3rd house of the national chart, in Cancer, in opposition with Pluto in Capricorn (Pluto is the sign of terrorists) in the 9th house of airplanes, air travel, and foreign lands.

The 9-11 attacks are arguably the most destructive, violent airplane crashes of all time on the planet Earth, and much of the current United States national brand or identity has been shaped around these attacks of terror that took place nearly 14 years ago.

The American fascination with self defence against terror and against Muslim people in general is best represented by the Gemini ascendant/Mars in 1st house chart, with radix Mercury in Cancer, opposite Pluto (a fascination with terror and against terrorism).

Mercury opposite Pluto also has a serious pitfall, namely the "need" to control the thoughts and actions of others, and thus, the heavy America CIA infiltration/manipulation of countries around the world, including in my own country !

Law enforcement officials in my own country don't like to hear that, of course, but CIA intervention is undeniable in every country on Earth, it seems.

President Obama's 9th house is ruled by Neptune, as well, in square to his natal Sun, so he "allows" that to happen, in my opinion.

When I first discovered Ms. Barbara Watters horary methods over 30 years ago, I was a young teenager just learning astrology and I admit that did not fully understand horary astrology or even mundane astrology as I do today.

I have since developed my own system and methods, but I am pretty sure that Ms. Watters would have done the same, as her book does reveal event charts for both the take off and also, the time of disappearance.

Unfortunately, Ms. Watters tragically died in the early 1980's, so only her best students, mostly located in the Eastern USA, can defend her work and I am not her "best" student by any means !

However, she was a highly skilled modern horary astrologer, a member of the AFA and a pioneer of using the inconjunction, (150 degree aspect) with respect to horary and event work.

Ms. Watters was also a Sun in Libra, with Leo Rising and Moon in Pisces. She was a prolific writer and author, as well as a famous astrologer.

She was well known for her work with transportation disasters.

One of her best articles ever written was about the sinking of the Titanic cruise ship, one of the most famous maritime disasters of all time !

Regarding your comment that when MH Flight 370 took off, four other planes also took off at the same time, therefore, the "take off" chart is invalid, well, no, it's STILL VALID.

I wonder, is it your suggestion that all take-off event charts are somehow all invalid ? LOL

If so, I disagree, as a) all of the planes at a certain airport who take off at once are likely not going to the same destination and b) the captain/pilot of each plane has his own unique destiny, as prescribed in his or her own natal birth chart. Also, mechanical condition of each plane differs from plane to plane. Each airplane route also has its own meteorological (weather) conditions to worry about, which could have a HUGE impact on the safety of the passengers and crew.

Just ONE example: the Air France plane that crashed in the middle of the Atlantic a few years ago, crashed, (according to investigators) due to a sensor on the plane that measures the height of the plane, FREEZING UP !

The crash had nothing to do with pilot error, at all !

Therefore, to assume that all airplanes who take off at the same time share the same fate, or they might crash because of pilot error, is clearly not true.

However, if you think that four planes taking off at once are somehow "invalid" event charts, that might open up an ugly Pandora's box of terror, or even a can of WORMS !

Do you really want to go there ? LOL

What about people born in the same hour, on the same day, will their lives be similar or share similar fates.

The answer is: not always.

In electional or forensic astrology we should NEVER speculate on what we don't know, but rather, on what we DO know.

Finally, I just want to mention that these airplane crashes, (so many have happened in the last year, alone, that you pretty much need a scorecard to keep up with all of them !) lets see: MH 370, MH 17, plane crash off of Indonesia, and now, this latest Germanwings crash, makes it four major crashes in just over one year !

What is interesting about this latest crash is the late Gemini ascendant (27 Degrees), plus a void of course Moon in late (27 degrees) Taurus.

I do agree that the fixed star with 27 Taurus is malevolent, the Plaedies or weeping sisters, a horrific fixed star.

The void of course Moon is coming up, time after time, in airplane crashes. WHY !

For example, the void of course Moon happened during the events of 9-11, and it also happened during the US AIRWAYS jet that got hit by geese and thus, a forced landing on the Hudson River took place !

Thanks to the heroics of the pilot, Capt. Chelsey Chelsenberger, all of the passengers on board the plane LIVED !

The void of course Moon has also resurfaced during this latest crash with Germanwings.

The VOC Moon occurs during major plane crashes and other major events. Not surprised.

if people only travelled when Moon was applying to safe transits, your vacation would be over in three days. The rest of the time, you'd be waiting like an idiot ! LOL

The traditional thinking is that Moon void of course produces non events, or "no events."

But, that is ridiculous. The planet Earth cannot just shut itself off ? Human activity takes place, 24/7.

commerce, sex, travel, nothing stops...

For example, President Obama was sworn into office during a void of course Moon. So, what!

That does NOT necessarily mean that "nothing will happen," or that Obama's Presidency will be "a waste of time," as astrologer Noel Tyl stated last year.

That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me !

In numerous sports astrology charts that I have interpreted (going back to the 1970's and it could be successfully argued that politics is the GREATEST blood "sport" going), the void of course Moon always favors the current champion and usually means that the champion will be victorius and will NOT be unseated or defeated.

Maybe we, as horary and mundane astrologers, have to rethink the repercussions of what the void of course Moon actually means.

Astrologer Robert Hand once said in his book, Planets in Transit, that all transits have meaning, even if we do not completely understand what that meaning is.

I think that that was a profound statement, coming from one of the world's most erudite astrologers.

The late Gemini ascendant of the take-off event chart, coupled with Moon in void of course Taurus (27 degrees) in the 12th house of self-undoing, while Mercury (chart ruler) is found weakened in Pisces, the sign of its debilitation, means that things associated with this crash cannot be judged as they seem and therefore, we cannot take ANY evidence as face value, with this event. Things are hidden away, perhaps forever.

We may never know the exact cause of this tragedy, either.

Unfortunately, if the AW astrology community is looking for a "smoking gun" aspect to prove what caused this crash, we do not have one.

Not all event charts reveal the answers that you are seeking, or answers at all !

Mercury (chart ruler) in Pisces makes no challenging aspect to any other planet, except a 150 degree PAST aspect to the Part of Fortune. This would suggest the problem with the plane's landing gear, the day prior, which got replaced, according to media reports.

There is NO astrological evidence in this chart that the pilot or copilot downed the plane or deliberately crashed it.

The worst aspect is radix Venus applying to a square with Jupiter, certainly NOT a signature for murder from the co-pilot !

Mercury's conjunction with Chiron is not a "smoking gun" aspect, in my opinion !

Therefore, it would have likely been an act of God, like a bird or object hitting the windshield, breaking it, and suffocating the co pilot, bird or object getting stuck in the engine, etc.

The co-pilot (Andreas Lubitz) birth data also has no qualified birth time at this time and I will not insult your intelligence by using a "15 second rectification program" like Polaris and snap my fingers and say, presto, here is Mr. Lubitz TRUE birth chart.

Sorry, Isaac Starkman, but real rectifications cannot be done like a Mc Donald's hamburger, may I take your order please !

Unless I see a true rectified birth time for Mr. Lubitz, we should not be using fishing trips (or plugs for Polaris) to corroborate major tragedies.

It seems clear to me, though, that the airlines industry, including Luftansa, may have to wean itself off of (cheap?) over-reliance on medieval technology to monitor airplane movements and compliance issues in the future.

For example, why do they have a 50 year old technology ie the "black box" installed in airplanes at all ! Why can't a ground computer keep track of all of all movements and functions of the plane, so that if the plane crashes into a mountainside, the cockpit data and all actions are safely recorded in a remote control center.

That might mean the cost of a plane ticket will be 10,000 bucks, one day, but I don't care, since I rarely fly and drive a lot.

The whole airline industry is mired in beaurocracy and is a lot of bullsh*t, if you ask me ! With grossly overexpensive consumer tickets, unfair refund policies, fees for everything, rude, pushy airline attendants, and even ruder border guards who routinely discriminate against Muslims, especially if your own birthdate or last name matches that of a known criminal.

Why should anyone fly at all !

truthfully, (as always)

HM

Last edited:

I would agree. The take off event chart and the "missing in action" chart has no "smoking gun" astrological aspect connecting the co-pilot to a deliberate murder or downing of the plane.

However, there is a feature in modern horary technique equivalent to instant replay.

You take the Moon's last aspect (In this case, moon at 28 04 Taurus) and rewind the Moon manually BACK to the time of its last ptolemaic aspect.

That can sometimes describe past circumstances or events leading up to the present.

That would be the Moon in Taurus sextile Mercury in Pisces, an aspect which neither hinders or helps this chart, in my view.

cheers,

HM

Marinka

Looooooooooooooooool. ♥

Statistically speaking, the probability that Lubitz had a seizure in the cabin and of all the possible switches to flick in there he accidentally turned only the decent and door lock knobs is remarkably insignificant.

Two points ---

1. The door locks automatically when someone exits the cockpit and there is no noise on the recording that suggests the pilot entered the manual code as that will sound an alarm and that particular alarm is not described in the transcripts. Hmmm .. sounds like a smoking gun to me ... If there is no cockpit alarm for the manual override, then the pilot did not enter it (or entered incorrectly) and as such, it was not overriden. So this would not be a purposeful action (at least not at this time).
  2. I vaguely remember that if the stick is pushed down or up, the autopilot disengages or at least enough to maneuver the plane. With this in mind, if the co-pilot slumped over in his seat and the stick got pushed down, that would cause the plane to descend. As described by experts, the descent was erratic and did not resemble what was shown on the graphs presented by the media. This is an alternate theory to what may have happened - are there facts to back this up ... but, there are no facts to back up what the media is saying about this being a willful act.
It also happens that the pilot had some signatures of seizures in his natal chart.

The above does not mean to state that this was not a willful action ... just that it is too early to call it one way or the other.