Would you cheat on your partner for $1,000,000??

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm. This question is so deep....

On one hand, I like being loyal.

On the other, One million dollars to save for later on-PLUS the ability to get laid for it? Very tempting.....

Is this partner like a wife or just a girlfriend?

Ixaee

I would... any of you would too, don't fib. :devil: (Any partner of mine would totally understand the reasoning behind it too.)

If my partner was offered a mill to cheat on me I'd tell him to GO RIGHT AHEAD! Bring us back the doe. $$$ Hell, I'd unzip his pants for him and even buy him a condom before the show began. :rightful:

Blaze

Account Closed
Well if that's the case then..****. See, It'd be easy to say "Yea, I would" but if the girl I'm with is my wife then she might get all bitchy about it. Now, if the girl was just my girlfriend then yea, I would. One million in the bank is a helluva foundation to have.

Plus, If the other girl is better in bed then....Bye bye current girlfriend. I'm young, sue me. :p

[Incoming comments and or thoughts of me being a heartless A-hole]

I won't because aren't I honorable, honest, chivalrous, noble, royal and loyal personality !!! I am the blessed Lionheart of GOD !

SO I shall not do ! because I am the only one thickheaded person in this world, eh!

junoisuppose

Wasn't there a Demi Moore film about this? I forget what it was called.

Personally, no I wouldn't. I'd be too wracked with guilt afterwards - guilt for cheating on the other person, guilt for giving it away to goodness knows who (they could be a truly disgusting character) for money.

However if my significant other was an abusive scumbag arsehole & the person offering was a sweetheart it might happen for free.

Or if I was 100% sure I wouldn't be found out and I didn't like my significant other much I might be able to do it. & I could give the money away to charity if I was feeling bad.

But if I like my significant other then 1 million is nowhere near enough. Imagine losing the love of your life for such a paltry sum! No way would I risk that.

Last edited:

tikana

love shlove

if you meet a person, run a horary
if it says no, dont even fight it.
dump him/.her right there..

unless there is a chance of making 1 million, THEN keep him/her, make that million and dump him/her via sms

dont even waste your time.

T

junoisuppose

love shlove

if you meet a person, run a horary
if it says no, dont even fight it.
dump him/.her right there..

unless there is a chance of making 1 million, THEN keep him/her, make that million and dump him/her via sms

dont even waste your time.

T

ooh so cynical :sad:

But true most relationships don't last so you may as well get something out of it :unsure:

There is another way of determining how the relationship will work out besides horary - you can cast a chart for the time of the first meeting (if you met online it is usually cast for the first meeting in person I don't know why it should be though - maybe location is too hard to define otherwise) & that will pretty much tell you how the relationship will work out. For example I met a person when venus was retrograde & uranus was in the 7th - venus retrograde meant he was on a break from his girlfriend but they got back together and uranus in the 7th meant that our relationship was very unstable. I should have listened to the wisdom in that chart.

tikana

i rather be alone than waste my time on idiots or someone playing on my nerves or heart. sue me for being cynical.. horary works. not really buying event charts

muchacho

I would... any of you would too, don't fib. :devil: (Any partner of mine would totally understand the reasoning behind it too.)

If my partner was offered a mill to cheat on me I'd tell him to GO RIGHT AHEAD! Bring us back the doe. $$$ Hell, I'd unzip his pants for him and even buy him a condom before the show began. :rightful:
I don't know if that would be called cheating, sounds more like conspiring to me. :innocent:

Love2Know

Well if that's the case then..****. See, It'd be easy to say "Yea, I would" but if the girl I'm with is my wife then she might get all bitchy about it. Now, if the girl was just my girlfriend then yea, I would. One million in the bank is a helluva foundation to have.

Plus, If the other girl is better in bed then....Bye bye current girlfriend. I'm young, sue me. :p

[Incoming comments and or thoughts of me being a heartless A-hole]

Ouuu you are as cold as ice. Heartless hisssss. *throws holy water on you and uses the steam for a facial

Love2Know

Anyways, a million is not a lot these days and not worth hurting my home life for. So no. I know my husband would forgive me though, but I am less self forgiving. I find this a gross question lol

Last edited:

LyP

Yes
such an opportunity does not fall from heaven lol
boyfriend and I can have another

im kidding,i think

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
I wouldn't if it were the love of my life. But if the last guy was an example, he'd cheat on me.

Note the ord *cheat* in the title. I'm guessing the moral battle is that you would have to lie to your partner. Correct? If not, then it's not cheating, it's conspiring, as a previous poster said.

unique_astrology

You know - people do this for free.

Women have always said men are easy and we know women aren't; so it might depend on who answers.

Money is not my god, never has been. I have turned down many offers that might have brought me fame and/or fortune. BUT . . . just to have a little fun with this . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryh_wk2ba9g

:devil:

Last edited: