Locational Astrology

Zarathu

Account Closed
BREAKING NEWS:

My whole move to San Francisco, CA was a waste of time!! The relocational astrologer had my wrong birth date! He gave his reading off of Sept. 24, 1958. My birthdate is Sept. 24, 1983. How can someone make such a grave error when I explicitly gave 1983 as my birth year?

This is equivalent to a heinous crime in my book, beyond mere malpractice. And I was wondering where he was getting Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 10th house, Mars conjunct 7th house cusp in San Francisco. When I look at my relocated chart based on the 1958 birth data, those placements are there!

He was operating under false data. There is no excuse for this. I really should sue him for malpractice....and that includes the $250 fee, my $2500 bail money, food expenses, travel expenses, AND even my $10,000 paralegal tuition.

You are joking.... You are blaming an astrologer for your bad choices and ending up in jail! ROTFL

Zarathu

Account Closed
I stand by my comment after re-reading your post and after looking at the astrologer's website.

You made choices. You cannot blame an astrologer for advising you. What you did when you got there, and how you handled your life produced the circumstances of your life, not Julian Lee.

As long as you blame others for your life situation, you will not be able to improve it since there will always be many more to blame than the one who is really the cause.

Unfortunately this is not my personal opinion; it based on 40 years of professional psychological counseling. It is always what it is.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The bad choice was in fact moving to that city based on an astrologer's glowing recommendation. That was the prima facie cause here. I should have never had done so, and I really should have questioned his astrological planetary placements in my reading. I assumed that it was a new type of astrology he was using, but it was Western astrology (for a birth year of 1958). Fact remains, if I didn't move to San Francisco, I obviously wouldn't have experienced what I experienced. You need to see things from the root cause. Common sense.

I also made the front page on his website! See the left-hand column. A "mysterious" case indeed.

http://julianlee.com/
keep in mind that astrologers are frequently wrong
no astrologer is infallible
it is not considered unusual to obtain two or three medical opinions
or
two or three legal opinions
and so it is common sense
when consulting an astrologer
to obtain several opinions
and for example
consult vedic astrology as well as western
get opinions from both western and vedic
everyone makes mistakes
the very best astrologers are not invincible
astrologers are frequently in error
an astrological opinion is not a god-like judgement
but is simply an astrological opinion
with which another astrologer may disagree
:smile:
so
consider several options with care before
making massive changes to lifestyle
such as following astrological advice to relocate

JUPITERASC

BREAKING NEWS:

My whole move to San Francisco, CA was a waste of time!!

The relocational astrologer had my wrong birth date!

He gave his reading off of Sept. 24, 1958.

My birthdate is Sept. 24, 1983.

How can someone make such a grave error when I explicitly gave 1983 as my birth year?

An astrologer is a human being who makes mistakes
and is most definitely

NOT
invincible

NOT
omnipotent

NOT
infallible

This is equivalent to a heinous crime in my book, beyond mere malpractice. And I was wondering where he was getting Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 10th house, Mars conjunct 7th house cusp in San Francisco. When I look at my relocated chart based on the 1958 birth data, those placements are there!

He was operating under false data. There is no excuse for this. I really should sue him for malpractice....and that includes the $250 fee, my $2500 bail money, food expenses, travel expenses, AND even my $10,000 paralegal tuition.

This branch of astrology is definitely one branch that should be completely and entirely discredited.
Your distress is understandable
HOWEVER
although astrology is a Science in India
western astrology is considered entertainment by the general public

P.S. Julian Lee even stated that San Francisco is excellent for me based on my correct birth year of 1983!
You believe that one? Personal experience told me otherwise.
This is pure insanity.
Someone has to just declare this branch of astrology as apocryphal.
Keep in mind that some who relocate based on astrological advice
have good experiences :smile:
Your personal experience was unpleasant because of a human error
i.e. an astrologer providing advice based on an incorrect birth year
IF the astrologer in question had not made that error
and used the CORRECT BIRTH YEAR INSTEAD
perhaps the advice would have been different
BUT
that must remain a theoretical assumption
Your experience proves the value of obtaining multiple astrological opinions
or
of studying astrology and learning to interpret for oneself

unique_astrology

Square to progressed demi-anlunar's MC (from 2014 demi-solar) was 191°17'. Progressed natal Mars-Saturn midpoint was 191°12'.

Bradley in "Solar and Lunar Returns" says that this combination in aspect can refer to "the dirty linen in one's life". As this shows in the birth location rather than where the incident occurred I suspect it refers to the fact that you would rather your parents did not have to know about it.

Attachments

• Hidden.jpg
    Hidden.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 26

unique_astrology

Attached is an astrocartography map show where in the United States some of the planets in your chart are angular and therefore perhaps more active and your chart relocated to cities where Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus are on, or nearly on, chart angles.

Attachments

• Paul Map.jpg
    Paul Map.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Paul Dual.jpg
    Paul Dual.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29

unique_astrology

Beginning prior to noon and up until around 2:30 pm on August 6th, natal Saturn at 211°33', followed by natal Pluto at 212°08', were swept by the progressing Zenith. About 2:30 pm progressed Pluto 213°12' and transiting Mars at 213°34' were swept by it and that was probably when the act which prompted your arrest may have occurred. Most likely culpable transit: transit Mars conjunct natal Pluto. NOTE: This transit has occurred many times in your life (approximately every 2 years) and I doubt that you were arrested each of those times, let alone most of them, so why should an astrologer forecast such an event for this time?

The difference being that the attendant midpoints involved were not present to be activated during the other times of the transit.

Attachments

• Paul PAL PN.jpg
    Paul PAL PN.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

unique_astrology

The lunar return progressed to the event is cast using the Moon from the nearest preceding solar return before the event even if that is a demi-solar return. The lunar return is the nearest preceding the event even if it is a demi-lunar return. The chart angles cover a lot of territory in a day - about 13 degrees - the same distance as the Moon moves in a day. The Moon's measured movement from the inception of the return to the time progressed to is added to the return's MC to find the progressed MC.

I allow an orb of 2 degrees for an aspect to be counted as effective. I only use conjunctions, squares and trines to the angles but suppose sextiles might be of use. To me those are enough. Throw enough sh*t on the wall and some of it is bound to stick and the next thing you know people are changing my technique without having done thousands of charts as I have to prove their changes. I discovered the technique about 40 years ago and refined it to what it is now by doing hundreds, then thousands, of returns to find out which were most effective. What I first thought to be usable changed numerous times in the first few years as changes gave better results.