Relocation solar return

Catwoman

Hello!

I am interested in the issue of the relocation of solar returns. Seeking information but what I find are opinions for and discover. Someone who has some experience and want to share it? I need it!!! The optra option I have left is to experience it myself, that is what I will do this year, but if someone helps me before, better!

Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hello!

I am interested in the issue of the relocation of solar returns. Seeking information but what I find are opinions for and discover. Someone who has some experience and want to share it? I need it!!! The optra option I have left is to experience it myself, that is what I will do this year, but if someone helps me before, better!
Thank you!
Hello Catwoman, thanks for your pm - in fact, I had just commenced writing a comment on this thread so I shall continue my response :smile:

The Solar Revolution aka Return was described almost two thousand years ago by Vettius Valens and Anciently speaking, a solar return cannot over-rule the natal promise of any chart and therefore cannot be read as a 'stand alone'.

Traditionally therefore solar returns are considered in tandem with the natal chart

HOWEVER there is no harm in experimenting if that is what one feels inclined to do! There are many astrologers experimenting and advocating relocation for solar returns.

SO one has a choice of technique! A useful option could be to create solar returns for BOTH the natal AND relocated residence for years when one relocated a considerable distance THEN decide which to use in future

ashriia

I use both my solar return for my birthplace and, my relocated sr , or rather, i should say that i like to look at both of them and place more of my focus on the one from my birthplace. Because if say, a job, natural disasters, or romance is in the works its generally shown very clearly on the one from my birthplace. the relocated one colors the events. when the birthplace one acts as the outline for the event.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I have always used a relocated place for all the return charts, Solar, Lunar, and Planetary.

And while you have to pay some attention to the natal chart, I disagree that they cannot stand on their own. They represent what the circumstance sof your life are for the next year. You basic aptitudes and skills from your natal chart do not change. So any competant astrologer should do a basic analysis of the natal chart so that they can see the impacts of the Solar return.

For example if in the natal return you have a high latitude Moon, then you are going to be pretty much a person who expects to get their own way. But if in the return, the moon is low latitude, than you could see the friction there and the struggle that you will have between your desire to have things your way, and the fact that you will be more successfull "going with the flow" in the persiod of the Solar return(or Lunar or Planetary).

Catwoman

Hi!

I'm sorry! My English is not very good. From what I gather JUPITERASC, you have not tried the technique, so you think it can work, yes?

ashriia, it seems that you give more importance to the place of birth, it?
In my opinion I think or work one or funcioan the other, but I can be wrong!
I have a friend born in Peru, came to Spain as a child, and I work for solar revolutions where you live! But she lives permanently here, what qiero know is if for a short trip, relocation also works.

To see what else you can tell me, and thank you very much!

Zarathu, you affirm that it works, the solar revolution for the birthplace ignore it or even compare it?? Sounds like you have experience in the field and take her a long time using ... See if you can help me! :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi!
I'm sorry! My English is not very good. From what I gather JUPITERASC, you have not tried the technique, so you think it can work, yes?
Hi Catwoman, as you are asking for my personal opinion, then my advice would be to use Ancient Hellenistic Delineation http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43920 for the natal chart to begin with and THEN I would calculate Profection, Hellenistic Solar Return in order to study these in tandem with the Lord of the Day, the Lord of the Month, the Lord of the Year :smile:

That's my preferred method because:

'....Solar return without natal chart is just a transit chart. We can't argue simultaneously that “Nativity is source of everything in the life and ALSO claim we don't need it when viewing solar return!"

That's senseless. Sure a planet can rule one thing in nativity and another in solar return, but what it rules in the nativity is affected by what it rules in the return. It does not stand alone. When a direction perfects, agreeing with solar return, that's strong evidence that the event would be very important. The idea is that the cosmic gears need to mesh...'

'….A natal chart requires a birth! Solar returns are cast for a particular time and place and for a particular reason.

When referenced to a nativity a solar return is not a transit chart. It's a solar return. Without reference to a natal chart it's just a map of the sky that could apply to anyone born the same day in that location.

If we believe that the nativity contains the potential of the life, it makes no sense to me to ignore it in connection with the Solar Return....'

However obviously, just my opinion that since there are many astrologers with many different opinions and because you are a newcomer to astrology, I initially gave a broad impartial overview of the subject: then it is up to the individual to experiment, research and make their own choice according to validation from experience.

Catwoman

Hi JUPITERASC!

What you mention the RS regarding the chart, I do always, and I think exactly like you!! You can not look a solar revolution independently to native differences are appreciated Cuanda analyze the returns of other people and does not work as you check in you! I agree.

But I'm not clear whether you agree with the relocation, I have read several times the message but do not see an answer one way or another, acláramelo please!

Regarding profection is something that seeking information about the reloclización, I've seen it in several places, called my attention, so I'll look at the link I've been through.

Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hi JUPITERASC!

What you mention the RS regarding the chart, I do always, and I think exactly like you!! You can not look a solar revolution independently to native differences are appreciated Cuanda analyze the returns of other people and does not work as you check in you! I agree.

But I'm not clear whether you agree with the relocation, I have read several times the message but do not see an answer one way or another, acláramelo please!

Regarding profection is something that seeking information about the reloclización, I've seen it in several places, called my attention, so I'll look at the link I've been through.

Thank you!
acláramelo http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/solar-return.html :smile:

Catwoman

Hi again!

I've seen this link is interesting, but not in my language and do not know how to do the calculations, there is a program to prepare me letters without having to do math?

I do not use any software to astrological calculations, I always astro.com page, I can do it from the web?

JUPITERASC

Hi again!

I've seen this link is interesting, but not in my language and do not know how to do the calculations, there is a program to prepare me letters without having to do math?

I do not use any software to astrological calculations, I always astro.com page, I can do it from the web?
Could you confirm what your language is and I shall do my best to find a link for you :smile:

JUPITERASC

Thank you very much, I will see it!
Great! :smile:

by the way, regarding solar returns and relocation many modern astrologers relocate solar returns BUT

QUOTE:

"...HOWEVER
Morin himself who was in fact 'the father of relocation' in the Book XXIII of Astrologia Gallica states that in Ancient Times:
About this matter, the old astrologers only always erect the figure of the solar revolution for the latitude of the natal place. ...."

Catwoman

jajaja, seems a bit contradictory, Morin I read that the relocation trust, me too!! I have found that if the place of residence, work!
What I need to know if it works for a short trip ...

ashriia

it takes about 2 years for the relocated chart to start taking effect, or really be noticeable. how long is the short trip for?

JUPITERASC

jajaja, seems a bit contradictory, Morin I read that the relocation trust, me too!! I have found that if the place of residence, work!
What I need to know if it works for a short trip ...
There is no definite answer. As this as you say is contradictory! Therefore is a matter for different opinions of individual modern astrologers Catwoman because there is no consensus! Some modern astrologers say relocate solar return BUT other modern astrologers do not agree!

But it is usual that there are different opinions amongst astrologers, therefore it is good to decide for yourself after experimenting with both re-located and non-relocated :smile:

Catwoman

I think the best way to check is turning away a lot of your birthplace. This year I spent my birthday in Barcelona, I wanted to put Venus in House I, and Saturn in the IV, the only two planets change position, do not know if it works!
Next year I will go much further and see what happens jijiji