Pluto goes direct Sept 17, 2012, A Pentagram!

piercethevale

Greetings. I just discovered this not two minutes ago.
I've been observing Pluto and anticipating when it will go direct as it will be in the 7th degree of Capricorn and conj. for the last time with my Part of Hyleg which is also in the 7th degree of Capricorn.
It will do so on this Sept. 17th @ 10:07:03 pm here in Folsom, Calif.
Take a look at the event chart.
There will be 4 out of 5 points of a Pentagram in the Heavens.
This means that there will be many people on Earth at that time that have some astro influence at the vacant point of the Pentagram that will be experiencing something unique.
The Pentagram matrix consists of:

[1] Pluto which at the precise moment it goes direct again will be @ 06* Capricorn 57' 15".

[2] Moon @ 24* Libra 10' 02"

[3] Venus @ 12* Leo 46' 21" ...and

[4] Lilith @ 00* Gemini 40' 37"

I find this extremely interesting considering that the Astro influences involved are Pluto, the Moon, Venus and Lilith...looks to me like some sort of 'Goddess' event...!
Three of the points are also of noticeable significance to the natal chart I have for a man 2000 years ago in Israel. I'll, most likely, put a post up about that in the appropriate thread and sub forum.

It is most interesting to that old chart because the missing matrix point as to a Quintile aspect to Lilith is @ 18* Pisces 40' 37" ... The missing Quintile point as to Pluto is @ 18* Pisces 57' 15"

This Is One, Quite, Tight and True Quintile Matrix People!​
[B/]

......which is the Part of Fortune for it...and it also happens to be my part of [Spiritual] Inheritance and Legacy. The 19th degree of Pisces which has for it the Sabian Symbol of "The Master Instructing the Disciple".

The position of Lilith in the 1st degree of Gemini is where the Hermetic lot of Victory for that 2000 year old chart. It is also the degree of Mitt Romney's Part of Destiny [M.C. + Sun - Moon] @ 00* Gemini 18' and the Sun at that time will be conj. Mitt's Part of [Spiritual] Inheritance and Legacy @ 26* Virgo 14'.

Attachments

• Pluto goes direct Sept 17, 2012.jpg
    Pluto goes direct Sept 17, 2012.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

piercethevale

Using the July 4, 1776 "Zero Hour Chart" for the natal of the U.S.A. I get 27* Libra 35' for the Part of Distress [ Asc. + Mars - Saturn]

I believe most of you that read this post are already aware of the ongoing square between Pluto and Uranus and can probably see that both the Sun and Mercury will be in a 'T' Square configuration just a few days after this event.

Take a look at the Sabian symbols for Pluto, and it's 'Lower Octave' counterpart, Mars, at this time on the, Pluto goes direct, event chart.

The Sabian symbol for the 7th of Capricorn, where Pluto will be that day. [From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian symbols. "An Astrological Mandala"]

Capricorn 07* "A VEILED PROPHET SPEAKS, SEIZED BY THE POWER OF A GOD.

KEYNOTE: The ability to act as a mouthpiece for the revelation of a transcendent will and truth determining future action.
"

and the Sabian symbol for Mars that day, the 17th degree of Scorpio is [ibid.]

"A WOMAN, FECUNDATED BY HER OWN SPIRIT, IS "GREAT WITH CHILD."

KEYNOTE: A total reliance upon the dictates of the God-within.

... innermost center of the personality where the Living God acts as a fecundating power. This reveals the potency of the inward way, the surrender of the ego to a transcendent Force which can create through the person vivid manifestations of the Will of God.

This second phase of the forty-sixth five-fold sequence brings to us the realization of normally hidden potentialities in the average human being of our day. Faith in the Divine is shown here being concretely justified. The human person becomes a 'mother of the Living God.' This is THE TRANSPERSONAL WAY of existence. It is the way that leads to creative mutations."

[I also notice that Mars will be almost exactly conj. my Asc.and in opposition to my natal Sun at the moment of the event @ 17* Scorpio 10' , i.e. the 18th degree of Scorpio...Mars is in the 17th degree of Scorpio which happens to be my Part of Destiny @ 16* Scorpio 32' and with Pluto conj. my Part of Hyleg @ 06* Cap. 07' at the same time....Gee...?!?]

Last edited:

piercethevale

I forgot to mention that the 27th degree of Virgo Using the July 4, 1776 "Zero Hour Chart" for the natal of the U.S.A. I get the "Hermetic Lot of Courage" aka the "Part of Mars" at 26* Virgo 17' 01".
So, besides the "Part of Distress" being a point on the pentagram matrix, of mundane concern for the U.S.A., the Lot of Courage is also one.

Bina

Thanks, piercethevale, this is such an interesting discovery!! :smile:

I find this extremely interesting considering that the Astro influences involved are Pluto, the Moon, Venus and Lilith...looks to me like some sort of 'Goddess' event...!

Yes, i agree with this - it really looks like a powerful Goddess influence! .. wonder what it will bring? :surprised:

On a personal note this alignment is making strong connections to some of the midpoints in my chart. I already noticed the positions of this Pluto-Uranus square closely (within minutes) conjuncting the midpoints from my Moon and Mercury to my Saturn/Chiron/Venus conjunction.
Now the missing point in the pentagram (19° Pisces) closely conjuncts the midpoint between my Ascendant and the Saturn/Chiron/Venus conjunction! Something really happening there! :w00t:

piercethevale

Well, Saturn is directly upon the Part of Distress...the Sun, is off by 01* 35' of a true conj. ...and I have been adhering to exact same degree or less than a degree by orb of conjunction when considering transits to Astrological Parts.
Be sure to catch my correction of a gaff I made as to the USA's Part of Destiny in the mundane forum. It is some major news..imho...and, that is, if one accepts the 'Zero Hour' chart as that of being the true natal chart of the USA...as I do...I'm 99.9% behind it.

Thanks for the positive response!:happy:
ptv

P.S.WHOOOPS [man, it's like I'm suddenly "Math Challenged" lately] The Sun is only 35' OF a degree off perfect conjunction. and not 1* 35' as I wrote above last night.

Last edited:

piercethevale

It may not need my mentioning that this event is a pretty transitory one, considering that the Moon is involved in the matrix. Unless, of course, one has an astro-influence at the 25th degree of Libra in the natal or progressed chart... and one might also consider that Venus and possibly Lilith [as I don't now what the rate of transit for Lilith is] are involved in this also...and that Pluto isn't going to remain in the 7th degree of Capricorn for very long.
Thus, all that being considered...it is very ephemeral indeed!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Thanks, piercethevale, this is such an interesting discovery!! :smile:

Yes, i agree with this - it really looks like a powerful Goddess influence! .. wonder what it will bring? :surprised:

On a personal note this alignment is making strong connections to some of the midpoints in my chart. I already noticed the positions of this Pluto-Uranus square closely (within minutes) conjuncting the midpoints from my Moon and Mercury to my Saturn/Chiron/Venus conjunction.
Now the missing point in the pentagram (19° Pisces) closely conjuncts the midpoint between my Ascendant and the Saturn/Chiron/Venus conjunction! Something really happening there! :w00t:
I'm glad you wrote Bina. You've, both, giving me a wake up call and encouraged me to reconsider the mid-points I've also got involved with this.
I've got a Pluto - North Node [they're both in Leo] midpoint @ 13* Leo 51'.
I've also a Mars - Jupiter midpoint [Gem.5* & Tau.30*] at 01* Gemini 31'.
I think I pointed out that I've a Saturn ~ Neptune conjunction by of only 12' of a degree midpoint between them @ 22* Libra 05'... and at 2* allowable orb, I'd say a 2* 05' of orb is allowable, considering it's a Saturn-Neptune 'Tag Team' doing the 'orbing'.
Plutos' got Cap. covered...Then, all I need is a hit at the 19th* of Pisces.
I've never considered an 'Arabic Part' in one of these ephemeral [and it is very ephemeral] event charts, but seeing as how it looks like all I got going for me is my Part of Inheritance and Legacy, I'm going to stay positive and open at that time, do some Asana and a little Japa Yoga and meditate beforehand and see what manifests that night. [which in my case, is applied 'spiritually' ...and as I've pointed out in many a thread these symbols become more literally symbolic of ones attributes or actions or whatever the stars bestow in very observant ways in whomever is employing those bestowments and themselves in a spiritually evolutionary purpose and manner.]

PlutonianPenelope

Capricorn 07* "A VEILED PROPHET SPEAKS, SEIZED BY THE POWER OF A GOD.

I know that you know a substantial amount of astrology, so I can go here with you...

Lance Armstrong's birthday is September 18, so this is his solar return. Now, what I noticed, until you brought this positive aspect up, is how he was stripped of his medals/status/power unexpectedly--the exact Uranus square Pluto. The thing is, I LOVE this guy and everything he has done to give cancer patients hope and to improve people's awareness when it comes to health and fitness. I could give a rat's *** about cycling; but if it wasn't for that, I would not even know who he was, nor would he have the magnitude of the arena he does.

So, at the end of the day, he is saving lives instead of collecting trophies and endorsements. What a blessing! I really see it that way now, thanks!

piercethevale

Well, Saturn is directly upon the Part of Distress...the Sun, is off by 01* 35' of a true conj. ...and I have been adhering to exact same degree or less than a degree by orb of conjunction when considering transits to Astrological Parts.
Be sure to catch my correction of a gaff I made as to the USA's Part of Destiny in the mundane forum. It is some major news..imho...and, that is, if one accepts the 'Zero Hour' chart as that of being the true natal chart of the USA...as I do...I'm 99.9% behind it.

Thanks for the positive response!:happy:
ptv

P.S.WHOOOPS [man, it's like I'm suddenly "Math Challenged" lately] The Sun is only 35' OF a degree off perfect conjunction. and not 1* 35' as I wrote above last night.

Double Whoops...make that "Totally Challenged"...The Part of Distress is in Sagittarius and not Libra...the Part of Distress for the USA zero hour July 4, 1776 chart is 27* Sag. 35' 43".

I apologize for the error and anything that resulted from this.
ptv.

...of new interest though, is that I've discovered that the Part of Repression [Asc. + Saturn - Pluto] for the same USA chart is @ 08* Capricorn 42' 41".

piercethevale

Hi, piercethevale

Sept 17th pentagram, it's so exited and very interesting!

I research pluto 18 transit and modern history, and found the scenario having pentagram structure. http://mezamel.jp/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mezamelenglish.jpg

Thanks for taking a look at.

Satoru Mezamel

I'm not sure what the illustration is trying to convey but my M.C. is 24* :leo: 21' [and PoF 24* :leo: 46'] which constructs a perfect pentagram right along side the one you've illustrated.
I have a thread in the forum somewhere on the Sun/Venus conjunctions and the Perfect Pentagrams...you might want to check it out.