Relocated chart & also Oct. 17 eclipse & part of fo

gemcap

Okay, two questions...

1) Do you think the relocated chart has equal weight or more than the natal chart?

My asc changes with my longstanding relocated chart and so does my part of fortune. My POF is still in aries in the 12th but at 8 degrees not 24. My personality is not like my relocated asc.

2) Monday's eclipse...

The moon will be exactly EXACT :shock: my POF in the 12th in my natal chart. This is a direct hit. What do you think this will mean? Or will it not mean as much because it is my natal not relocated chart?

Gemcap

AquariusMoon

Re: Relocated chart & also Oct. 17 eclipse & part o

gemcap said:
Okay, two questions...

1) Do you think the relocated chart has equal weight or more than the natal chart?

My asc changes with my longstanding relocated chart and so does my part of fortune. My POF is still in aries in the 12th but at 8 degrees not 24. My personality is not like my relocated asc.

2) Monday's eclipse...

The moon will be exactly EXACT :shock: my POF in the 12th in my natal chart. This is a direct hit. What do you think this will mean? Or will it not mean as much because it is my natal not relocated chart?Gemcap

I use both charts. I use the natal chart when I look at my progressions and solar arc directions. I use the relocated chart for my transits and solar return. It works for me.

As far as your PoF, there isn't that much written on the Arabic parts other than how to locate them. I would love to have a book that details what aspects to the Arabic parts means. If your relocated PoF is at 8 Aries, then I wouldn't expect anything to happen with the eclipse.

Lapis

gemcap,

Hi good to see you!

I know very little about relocation charts/astrology but I don't believe they carry more weight or power than the Natal. We spend a lot of energy with our Higher Selves working out all the small details and waiting for the planets and location etc. to be just exactly what and where we need for each incarnation. I doubt seriously that all that higher level soul planning could be swept aside or left behind just by moving!

Having said that, I do believe that relocation charts show what the effects will be at that new place, but I think it must be superimposed over the Natal. More things to be considered but never changing the original blueprint for an incarnation. We can't get out of it that easy! :wink: Just my
2cents1kb.gif

I'd sure play Lotto :D on the day of the eclipse! Can't hurt.

gemcap

Hi Aqua Moon,

You probably already know of arlene kramer. I remember you told Tik in a thread that you already had the Mtn. Astrolger issue on uranian astrology. Great issue! Anyway here is her web site referencing POF:

http://www.arlenekramer.com/astrology9.asp There are several articles right in that area.

I know I have seen some other web sites talking about POF and all the arabic parts. Am very interested in them. Haven't seen a book yet.

Found a great web site with Arabic Parts calculator and links to other AP info. Fascinating and some of my AP are downright spooky!!!!

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php

And by the way, in ref. to a question you asked me earlier, no my moon is not in aquarius. But my mars is. My moon is in Sag.

I also use my natal chart for progressions and solar arc. But I think like Lapis suggested, that the relocated charts showing the effects are superimposed over the natal. The relocated chart just doesn't work for me like my natal.

By the way, Mary Shea doesn't use relocated charts in her solar returns. What do you think? I like her work a lot. I will recheck mine from this past year using the relocated chart and tell you what I think. I actually travelled for my SR last year.

Aqua, what city were you born in? You have Gem rising? So do I.

Hi Lapis, Might just buy that Lotto ticket for fun on Monday!

Gemcap

AquariusMoon

gemcap said:
Hi Aqua Moon,

You probably already know of arlene kramer. I remember you told Tik in a thread that you already had the Mtn. Astrolger issue on uranian astrology. Great issue! Anyway here is her web site referencing POF:

http://www.arlenekramer.com/astrology9.asp There are several articles right in that area.

I know I have seen some other web sites talking about POF and all the arabic parts. Am very interested in them. Haven't seen a book yet.

Found a great web site with Arabic Parts calculator and links to other AP info. Fascinating and some of my AP are downright spooky!!!!

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php

And by the way, in ref. to a question you asked me earlier, no my moon is not in aquarius. But my mars is. My moon is in Sag.

I also use my natal chart for progressions and solar arc. But I think like Lapis suggested, that the relocated charts showing the effects are superimposed over the natal. The relocated chart just doesn't work for me like my natal.

By the way, Mary Shea doesn't use relocated charts in her solar returns. What do you think? I like her work a lot. I will recheck mine from this past year using the relocated chart and tell you what I think. I actually travelled for my SR last year.

Aqua, what city were you born in? You have Gem rising? So do I.

Gemcap

Gemcap ~

Thank you for the PoF references :mrgreen: I do have that issue of Mt. Astrologer, but I haven't read it yet.

My Mars is also in Aquarius, but Gemini is my Sun, Sagi my rising.

FYI I've been hooked on astrology since January, which isn't very long, but I have seen that some people are pro and some con using the relocated chart. For me, I can see the relocated working. A small example - my L.A. MC was in Virgo, and now it is back to the natal Libra and trines my H6 Sun and Merc. In week one I was invited to attend a business women's group that has monthly outings to cultural events. That's not very earth shattering, but I would expect to see some fun changes with the different MC.

What about the different power lines at the different locations - do you notice any effect? I notice this.

As far as solar returns, I've heard that sometimes the solar return does not work. I too love Mary Shea's book. This year I used the relocated solar return, and wow was it accurate. Now I will check out the new relocated demi return and see what happens. But if a solar return doesn't work all the time, then I can't really get into it until I can see that it is working.

Right now I'm mostly interested in prediction. For predictive purposes I do love looking into the eclipses. I look forward to taking astrology classes and continuing my studies.

gemcap

Hi Aquamoon,

Would you mind sharing your birthdate and birth location? I'm interested in looking at your chart.

Yes I do notice a difference along different power lines!

I haven't redone my SR using my relocated chart but will tell you what I think when I do.

FYI, Mary Shea has a web site: maryshea.com

GC

gemcap

Just Clarifying

Aqua moon,

I think I have misunderstood you in regards to relocation.

I live somewhere else from where I was born. My relocated chart has a diff. asc. When I do my SR, I use Mary Shea, the Astro site and a program I have on my computer which uses Ray Merriman.

I plug in the data of my birth time and birth location and indicate where I will be for my SR. I don't plug in my relocated chart info. For instance, last year I gave birth data and location of west coast where I was for my SR.

I.E. Astro requests birth data and location where you will be for SR.

Did you mean you plug in your relocated chart info for your SR?

Just clarifying. Must be my mer. rx.

GC :)

AquariusMoon

Re: Just Clarifying

gemcap said:
Aqua moon,

I think I have misunderstood you in regards to relocation.

I live somewhere else from where I was born. My relocated chart has a diff. asc. When I do my SR, I use Mary Shea, the Astro site and a program I have on my computer which uses Ray Merriman.

I plug in the data of my birth time and birth location and indicate where I will be for my SR. I don't plug in my relocated chart info. For instance, last year I gave birth data and location of west coast where I was for my SR.

I.E. Astro requests birth data and location where you will be for SR.

Did you mean you plug in your relocated chart info for your SR?

Just clarifying. Must be my mer. rx.

GC :)

That's the way you do it, using your birth data and location where you will be for your SR (and demi-return if applicable).

We could swap Mercury rx stories...I have it too :? I don't like it, but I think I would really hate having some of the other rx's more, but, hey, we get to try them all out this year, don't we.

P.S. - Anything happening with your PoF?

I checked out Arlene's site. Thanks again.

I got a kinda big lunar eclipse financial gift 1 day early from my mom. The LE falls in my H4 and trines my H8 Jupiter/Pluto cj and trines my relocated Asc (and t Pluto too).

Interestingly, the 10 Libra solar eclipse cj'd my MC and opp'd my H4 PoF, which is cj the IC. Lots of good MC/IC things have happened.

gemcap

Aqua Moon,

mer. rx is doubly hard if it is squaring saturn like it is for me! I am basically self taught in most anything I do. Easiest way for me to learn.

On the plus side though, mer. is sextiling jupiter.

Willing to share your bd and bd location?

Re: my POF. Nothing yet. I took Lapis advice and bought lotto tickets this am.

The T. moon this am while conjunct my POF was also applying to a square to natal venus and T. sun applying to a square to natal venus. If anything I feel romantically thwarted today.

Looking at the most gorgeous Full Moon I have seen in eons tonight, if anthing I feel very, very sad.

But I am sure it will pass.

GC

AquariusMoon

gemcap said:
Re: my POF. Nothing yet. I took Lapis advice and bought lotto tickets this am.

The T. moon this am while conjunct my POF was also applying to a square to natal venus and T. sun applying to a square to natal venus. If anything I feel romantically thwarted today.

I wouldn't think a PoF in H12 would really have anything to do with gambling or betting. I would think it would bestow gifts related to intuition, institutions, etc.

I know someone with an Aries Sun who wins a lot of money every year ($500,000) and he has Jupiter and Pluto in Leo in H5, and many planetary aspects to those planets, grand trines, kites and a T-square. He is also very intuitive. Look to major planetary action, aspects in H5, H11 for lotto, H1 too.