ANIMALS Have RIGHTS - Animals Have FEELINGS - Animals Are Forced To SUFFER NEEDLESSLY

JUPITERASC

lifeitself.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
Alright folks, what do you make of this case where the individual has had a difficult life due to her inability to eat most foods, and the only thing she is able to eat is meat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJlCjayk1HQ

For those interested in taking this off of the black/white dichotomy. Here is a grey case for you to chew on.

Oh my God! I am laughing Conspiracy Theory.......I have had this since I was 9 months old. I have gone through auto immune needles to make me more compatible to earth......I like her believed you can't live on only meat....like she said, scurvy......I have to go to work......but I will be leaving here.....I will Pm you......I will try this and maybe I will be able to come out of my box thanks!!!!!

JUPITERASC

Oh my God! I am laughing Conspiracy Theory.......I have had this since I was 9 months old. I have gone through auto immune needles to make me more compatible to earth......I like her believed you can't live on only meat....like she said, scurvy......I have to go to work......but I will be leaving here.....I will Pm you......I will try this and maybe I will be able to come out of my box thanks!!!!!
images

Cap

Alright folks, what do you make of this case where the individual has had a difficult life due to her inability to eat most foods, and the only thing she is able to eat is meat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJlCjayk1HQ

For those interested in taking this off of the black/white dichotomy. Here is a grey case for you to chew on.

That's pretty rare disorder (less than 1%) and it looks like she doesn't have a choice. But most of us do have a choice.

Btw, for millions of years human ancestors have been herbivores. For one thing, before they invented weapons, they were too slow and too stupid to actually catch anything.

Are we omnivores, herbivores or carnivores?

https://meatyourfuture.com/2015/09/herbivores-carnivores/

AppLeo

That's pretty rare disorder (less than 1%) and it looks like she doesn't have a choice. But most of us do have a choice.

Btw, for millions of years human ancestors have been herbivores. For one thing, before they invented weapons, they were too slow and too stupid to actually catch anything.

Are we omnivores, herbivores or carnivores?

https://meatyourfuture.com/2015/09/herbivores-carnivores/

Haven’t you read the paleo diet? Our ancestors were mostly meat eaters. It wasn’t until the agricultural revolution until we started eating from crops.

AppLeo

Also, animals can’t have rights because they have no concept or potential to respect the rights of themselves and others.

Cap

Haven’t you read the paleo diet? Our ancestors were mostly meat eaters. It wasn’t until the agricultural revolution until we started eating from crops.

Haven't you watched the video? Humans have a body of a herbivore. Human omnivorous behavior is not consistent with the type of body they have.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Haven't you watched the video? Humans have the body of the herbivore. Human omnivorous behavior is not consistent with the type of body they have.

im just saying we mostly ate meat regardless of our bodies.

also, carnivores have eyes on the front of their face, while herbivores have eyes on the sides of their head. and humans clearly have eyes on the front of their face to focus on things right in front of them as if they are hunting a target

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

im just saying we mostly ate meat regardless of our bodies.

also, carnivores have eyes on the front of their face, while herbivores have eyes on the sides of their head. and humans clearly have eyes on the front of their face to focus on things right in front of them as if they are hunting a target
0befc8f57bfaaf63083631790eab6c14.jpg