Sarah Palin

0,,6228015,00.jpg
0,,6227993,00.jpg

0,,6227951,00.jpg

794148ee0f7d7d030.gif

I suppose I should try an interpretation. I won't look at AC or related, even Moon as the birthtime is only a geuss from the net.

Sun on SADALSUUD, so that's interesting: "Occult interests, psychic". A hot psychic warrior girl.

Last edited:
Tranits for election day:

Last Solar Eclipse conjunct Mars.
Neptune coming up to Sun.
Jupiter squaring Jupiter, sextiling Neptune.

I don't know how to work out an exact time for the election. Any ideas?

Mr stellium

jamiescott said:
Tranits for election day:

Last Solar Eclipse conjunct Mars.
Neptune coming up to Sun.
Jupiter squaring Jupiter, sextiling Neptune.

I don't know how to work out an exact time for the election. Any ideas?
How about a sunrise chart? Sunrise in Washington D.C is 6.39am although light first hits the White House at 6.11am (This was pointed out by BobZemco in another thread). I use a 7am dawn chart as it places the IC on the natal U.S moon. You could also do a chart for when voting first starts on election day. If Sarah Palin's birth time is relatively accurate, then she has the royal fixed star Aldebahran within 5 degrees of her MC.

rubyelixir

notice lillith? a tribute to her mothering skills.

btw that neptune is troublesome. those aspects to the sun and mars.
I think she's delusional

.....not to mention neptune on her sun on election day....

Last edited:

MDH

Then it is no wonder she fails at what she does. Had she been born into an environment which nurtured her personality she may have been an incredible scientist, or an artist. Something of a strongly humane prodigy.

rubyelixir

jamiescott said:
I suppose I should try an interpretation. I won't look at AC or related, even Moon as the birthtime is only a geuss from the net.

Sun on SADALSUUD, so that's interesting: "Occult interests, psychic". A hot psychic warrior girl.

I see this very differently
those squares are the reason. People forget that interpretation is an art, You must look at the blending of influences. Yes, the neptune Pluto connection might bring occult interests & mars a warrior type energy but the angles suggest another effect.
I think this chart does show an occult interest however its superstitious & melodramatic See this clip:

http://www.mollygood.com/video-of-witch-hunter-blessing-palin-20080924/

Mars conjunct sun sq Neptune makes her intuition impulsive & she is reactive in a volative way. (She's a gun lover, not necessarily a bad thing but not very good with this aspect combo)

If the Leo rising is accurate, this might suggest a quest for fame . This 7th house shows she needs to be in a partnership of some sort to activate. But again that Mars Sun combo sq Nep. She does not have an easy time in her partnerships & thrives on competitive arguments that usually arise on impulse and stem from some some hidden childhood misconceptions that have ingrained themselves into her personality(Neptune in the 4th , also Black Moon Lillith)

I actually feel sorry for McCain , I think he is regretting this decision as they do not seem to jell & I would not be suprized if she pulled some sort of Tanya Harding type move on McCain so that she could take over.

Her ambition is blind & dillusional.
When given any power this could be one scary loose canon.

Last edited:

cassanra

If this is an accurate birth chart what interests me is her 10th house and 6th. Her 10th house is ruled by venus in the 8th ("national debt, collector of taxes, danger to the people through war or national disaster" skyscript). It is not unsignificant that Pluto is coming to a squaure to Venus in the 8th, ruler of her 10th. Saturn rules her 6th and is in the stellium affected by the square from neptune . This will give the nature some difficulites though from what I have read, it abates with age. I am 49 and have neptune square mars....its rough but hers is increased with its connection to her ego sun in the 7th of partnerships. The conjunction of neptune to the sun and the transiting sun to her neptune on election day is a repeat pattern and a second note to a major event involving this aspect in her chart. Uranas transits did spark the neptune placement by trine out of her 8th house which activated the Uranus sextile neptune in her natal. It is retrograde now coming closer again to that aspect and will be with in almost a degree of exact that trine again but will turn direct a few weeks later. This trine to neptune may highlight the positive quirkiness she has which has been her signature iin this business. Jupiter will sextile neptune which may serve to expand that neptune aspect and natally jupiter sextiles the mars/sun/saturn stellium. I see good and bad. Saturn is transiting her 2nd house of personal worth and urnaus is transiting her 8th house ruled by neptune (and where her venus ruler of her 10th lies). I think we see a web of neptunian factors which can lead us to our dreams or bring us disillusionment. In her case we might see both as she has literally mostly come from no where to the spotlight of the world . I am not a Palin advocate....I am a single mom and raised my two children on my own for the last 14 years and I find her somewhat "not quite real" She has not hit a note with me but I do find her chart interesting. What is interesting is that she has mostly positive aspects ACCEPT for that hard aspect from neptune. I feel like when someone has it too easy they get a little "unchallenged" and not quite where the rest of us are....well that was my interetsing ...er um...sermon for the day but I did find it an interesting chart to look at. thanks guys

Awakened_Pisces

I for one believe the time. She supported Obama, before McCain put her on this path to hell she's personally headed in. She should've marched forward on her own. I never thought of Leos as the type to actively seek help career-wise.

I too am a Leo Rising, and suprisingly enough I have the same type of chart as Palin in the 7th. But I will not, ever ask for anybody's help. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. I have come a long way thanks to a special somebody. But I never asked her for her help(and vice versa, she never asked me...Well, she never needed it). Mostly through debates. Arguing can be good if you focus on the positive.

Awakened_Pisces

I don't believe in a predetermined fate. Despite my love for astrology. In fact, if such a fate exists. And if I am to live it. I would rather my death. My honor is too great to live a life already lived.

I see then, Confusedpisces, you have the same rising star as George
General influence of North Asellus: It gives patience, beneficence and courage, and makes its natives heroic and defiant leaders. (Robson*).
The two Asellus correspond to the Sun and Mars, both these fixed stars are therefore to count as a positive influence, if in conjunction with the Ascendant, MC or stellar bodies of the same character, but especially if grouped with the Sun or Mars. These people will have an aggressive nature and will not take insults easily. They may, by their own lack of caution, or by being dare-devils, put their life in danger and they will not hesitate to use brutal and violent means. When the Asellus are with the Ascendant danger by large animals (horses, bulls) may exist. (Fixed Stars and Their Interpretationhttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=constofstars-20&l=ur2&o=1, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1923)
The patient donkey is a lovable creature, but it can be very self-willed and unco-operative indeed, at times of its own choosing. The Aselli (this star and the other donkey Asellus Australis) display all the moodiness of Cancer at its most negative, while in Leo..... In all cases too, there is a patience for which the donkey is respected, a quality necessary for all really reliable psychism. Perhaps when the donkey is being stubborn, he is seeing something in the path which his impatient master cannot, or will not see. (The Living Stars[URL="http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=constofstars-20&l=ur2&o=1"]http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=constofstars-20&l=ur2&o=1[/URL], Dr. Eric Morse).

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

Certainly before, I may have been prone to rushing in misjudgment and perhaps there may have been a little similarity. But, I do not desire and I do not really accept failure. It's because of my wonderful Fiancee however that I changed many of my ideals. She was the one to held me back and allowed me to see what I could not before. And because of such maturity. I believe to my heart. I am a different man.