Wedding Date

caracas22

Hi everyone! I'm having a hard time figuring out my wedding date... I wish to marry my boyfriend of eleven years on July 14th 2018 at around 5-6 PM in Caracas, Venezuel; but I know Mercury retrograde is going to be in Pre-Shadow, Mars is going to be Retrograde... I don't know if this is bad news for a legal wedding or not. I also know the Moon is going to be in Leo and Venus in Cancer.

Do you think this will be a good date astrologically for us to get married? If it helps he was born November 16th, 1983 at 6:50 AM in Caracas, Venezuela and I was born April, 22nd 1985 at 3:40 PM in Caracas, Venezuela as well.

Hope you can help me figure this out since it's driving us crazy and we really want to get married soon! I don't know or understand much about astrology but I know it's real and I really believe in it. Thanks in advance!!!

Sagcap88

Hi everyone! I'm having a hard time figuring out my wedding date... I wish to marry my boyfriend of eleven years on July 14th 2018 at around 5-6 PM in Caracas, Venezuel; but I know Mercury retrograde is going to be in Pre-Shadow, Mars is going to be Retrograde... I don't know if this is bad news for a legal wedding or not. I also know the Moon is going to be in Leo and Venus in Cancer.

Do you think this will be a good date astrologically for us to get married? If it helps he was born November 16th, 1983 at 6:50 AM in Caracas, Venezuela and I was born April, 22nd 1985 at 3:40 PM in Caracas, Venezuela as well.

Hope you can help me figure this out since it's driving us crazy and we really want to get married soon! I don't know or understand much about astrology but I know it's real and I really believe in it. Thanks in advance!!!

I don’t think July 14th is a good date. July 27th during the day would be a wonderful date — that’s the one I’d choose. I sent you a private message further explaining it.

Any day after that would be good. I think there are a rough few weeks leading up to it, though. I’d hold out until after some of those things have passed.

Last edited:

caracas22

Thanks you so much Sagcap88 for your advice! Unfortunately, this year July 27th falls right in Mercury Retrograde :( which starts July 26th and ends August 19th... otherwise I would've totally done on that very special day!

Is there a specific reason why you don't think July 14th is a good date to get married?

Thanks again! :)

Sagcap88

Thanks you so much Sagcap88 for your advice! Unfortunately, this year July 27th falls right in Mercury Retrograde :( which starts July 26th and ends August 19th... otherwise I would've totally done on that very special day!

Is there a specific reason why you don't think July 14th is a good date to get married?

Thanks again! :)

I go by the solar-lunar calendar and incorporate Hebrew astrology in addition to regular. Based on looking at it as a whole, I would wait until July 22 or after. There are a lot of negative influences going on prior, IMO there’s a build up of energy tense during that time because of a few aspects.
I don’t think mercury retrograde is that big of a deal, personally. I but of course, if it’s something that has affected you a lot in the past and is a major influence in your composite, I understand. I think it gets overhyped, though.
Anyways, congratulations and best of luck — whatever date you choose! :)

caracas22

Thank you so much for your input! It looks like I still have some research to do before setting the date.

I very much appreciate your advice! Thank you for your best wishes! Same to you and have a great rest of the weekend :)