Picked a wedding date

Abby

It's been a while since I have posted anything here, I mostly just linger in the background. Here it goes...

I'm getting married, and I decided to choose a date that was good astrologically. I took a calendar and crossed out all the unfavorable days like when mercury, venus, and mars are retrograde, and when Venus is in Aries, Virgo, or Scorpio... etc...

Then I circled all the favorable days, like when Venus is in Taurus, Libra, or Pisces, when the moon is waxing and in taurus, cancer or libra... etc...

I came up with April 17, 2018.

I'm not going to change the wedding date, but I'm just curious what things you see for this date, in both of our charts. I'm posting natal, transit, progression charts for each of us along with the Wedding chart itself.

I also took the strongest aspects in our relationship (comparison) charts and tried to make harmonious aspects for the wedding. Examples: our mars and venus are conjunct in relationship chart, while being trine on the wedding day. Also: Jupiter and Mars being opposite in relationship chart, while being sextile on the wedding day. Lastly: Jupiter and neptune being opposite in relationship chart, while being trine for the wedding.

The last aspct the moon makes before going void is a semisextile to Uranus that I Think is ok...?

I have noticed that there is no air in the wedding chart... what does that mean?:pouty:

The Sun is conjunct Uranus which seems unusual, but I'm hoping it relates to how unusual we are. I hope this isn't a horrible aspect to have on the wedding day.:sad:

My partner is legit having his Saturn return happen on the wedding day too, which I didn't even notice until later. But I'm hoping since his natal saturn is in the 7th house, it just means that saturn wants him to get married.

It seems uranus will be transiting my progressed venus too:whistling:.

Any thoughts would be rather helpful.:biggrin: I got married before, and I happened to choose a day when mercury was retrograde. I thought to myself, "How bad could it be?" Then we got divorced a year later because he was a compulsive liar...
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 22
  • a .jpg
    a .jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 21
  • ab.jpg
    ab.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23

Abby

Someone messaged me saying that in vedic astrology April 18th would be a very good day to get married. Interesting!

Has anyone else here tried to pick a wedding date with astrology? I don't think there is ever going to be "the perfect date" astrologically. There is always going to be some kind of unwanted aspect I'm sure.

Can anyone offer me any kind of insight?

erinj

Hi

Yes always pick a good Venus day for weddings and avoid bad aspects of Moon. Other note of importance keep malefics out of angles. Now with that being said you have Leo asc (fixed angle) Sun conjunct Uranus with Uranus on Midheaven. I know there is no perfect chart but I am concerned about Uranus conj MH. that like putting Uranus in the 10th house. Also the sun is your groom in chart and having him conjunct Uranus may be exciting however extremely unpredictable esp in fire sign. There is never a perfect chart though no matter how well you try.