Is she wanting me to reach out?

LovelyMissAries

I quit speaking to my friend six months ago, but every now and again she'll pop up, and I wonder if she's trying to nudge me into saying something to her because whenever we had one of these "breaks" in the past, she had said I would have to be the one to reach out the next time. I'm not going to - this break is different and I no longer wish to be her friend at all.

The question is "Is she wanting me to reach out?" and I'm not sure whether to read her as L11 or L7 for enemies. I chose L7 because we're not "friends" really.

Saturn is receiving Sun, Saturn is also applying to the ASC. Sun is in turned L12...

Saturn is in turned L11, so fine I guess?

Her turned 3rd is in my 4th house - what would this mean? That I indeed hate her?!

Attachments

• KHComm.jpg
    KHComm.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 29

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am going to take the 11th house because she has been a friend, even if you guys have not been in touch, or had a big fall-out.

There is no connection, reception or aspect between Merc. and the Sun. The Moon also is doing nothing here. I don't think she is wanting anything from you.

since when did the seventh house show enemies???
Since as long as Horary has existed.

LovelyMissAries

Hi,

I am going to take the 11th house because she has been a friend, even if you guys have not been in touch, or had a big fall-out.

There is no connection, reception or aspect between Merc. and the Sun. The Moon also is doing nothing here. I don't think she is wanting anything from you.

Since as long as Horary has existed.

Great, thank you!

Chrysalis

I think she does, she's in her 11th house/friends, as its a night chart she receives you by triplicity...not very strong but still something, and she's exalting mars her L3 contact, mars antiscion is in the 6th house though between sun/venus so she's not gonna exactly do anything about it.

LovelyMissAries

I think she does, she's in her 11th house/friends, as its a night chart she receives you by triplicity...not very strong but still something, and she's exalting mars her L3 contact, mars antiscion is in the 6th house though between sun/venus so she's not gonna exactly do anything about it.

That makes sense about her not doing anything about it - she's a Taurus Sun, Pisces moon. Will sit and be lazy about it all day if she can be.

My feeling she wants me to acknowledge her is mostly based on subtext - liking mutual friend's pics o statuses, my status, but I could be projecting when its nothing and just a result of coexisting.

But...how does she receive me by triplicity when I'm Sun / Leo...oh, wait I guess Sun is still in Capricorn but that would mean both are in the same sign and I thought triplicity had to do with the elements like if I was in Taurus and her in Capricorn.

Thanks Crys!

Chrysalis

That makes sense about her not doing anything about it - she's a Taurus Sun, Pisces moon. Will sit and be lazy about it all day if she can be.

My feeling she wants me to acknowledge her is mostly based on subtext - liking mutual friend's pics o statuses, my status, but I could be projecting when its nothing and just a result of coexisting.

But...how does she receive me by triplicity when I'm Sun / Leo..oh, wait I guess Sun is still in Capricorn but that would mean both are in the same sign and I thought triplicity had to do with the elements like if I was in Taurus and her in Capricorn.

Thanks Crys!

I was using L11 mercury for her not Saturn. The other part ive highlighted also makes sense her being mercury. Merc receives sun in a night chart by triplicity at least.