Relocation chart and astromaps

FrankieJG

North Node sign and locations to travel/settle down

My North Node is in 9th House Libra.Will traveling to a country/city with Libra sign benefit me?

FrankieJG

Having trouble reading my astromap (Please don't ignore)

Here I have attached my astromap and natal chart. I just need help reading them in comparison. Where to look?.What to look?. I just don't understand.:sad::sad::sad::sad: Can anyone give me examples with regard to my charts? Please please please don't ignore.
Just let me know what planets according to my natal chart are powerful and what lines should I look in the astromap.

Last edited:
Re: Having trouble reading my astromap (Please don't ignore)

If you go to astro.com site it has an interactive map where you click on the lines and it tells you the meaning. You can search by continents. You have to create a natal chart in their system first, then from free horoscopes choose Astro Travel (I think).

FrankieJG

If you go to astro.com site it has an interactive map where you click on the lines and it tells you the meaning. You can search by continents. You have to create a natal chart in their system first, then from free horoscopes choose Astro Travel (I think).

I have been trying it for days. What I wanted to know was that should we find the more powerful planets in our natal chart and then look into those lines in the astromap? Would it benefit?

conspiracy theorist

Your most powerful planet is Jupiter (I can recognize that planet layout anywhere) So look at the places where the Jupiter lines intersect -- how does China, Australia, Greenland, East Africa and Russia sound to you? Russia also has the added benefit of having NN/MC line running through it.

dr. farr

Based on my methods re to the NATAL chart:
-Saturn is the ruler of the chart (and especially potent since it is in an elevated degree)
-Uranus and Neptune contain (besiege) the ascending degree, and are both in the whole sign 1st house (disposited by the powerful Saturn): since Neptune is in a pitted (inhibited or "blocked" degree), the emphasis here should be upon study of Uranus (although of course Neptune will still have influences in the nativity)
-the most elevated planet is a cazimi Mercury, since it is cazimi its like having TWO Mercuries active in the nativity; there is a double cazimi in operation here (a rare phenomenon) since Pluto is also in cazimi:sideways:!

...so I would make an astrological study of Saturn, Uranus, Mercury and Pluto as the most significant planets in this natal horoscope...while also taking a look at Neptune (to a lesser extent)

The zodiacal sign of Sagittarius is highly charged (by the stellium), and would require special emphasis in the study of the natal chart.

Last edited:

dr. farr

The stelliums (groups of 3 or more planets) is in the sign of Sagittarius:

-Sagittarius: with stellium of Venus+Mars+Jupiter AND with stellium of Pluto+Sun+Mercury: in partile conjunction! Pluto and Mercury would be pretty much knocked out of influence by combustion, but they are both cazimi and so their influences are much magnified...

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, interesting. Do you see the 0 degree of the sign as a manifestation of the previous sign or is it due to the special condition of the triple conjunction why you made that decision?

FrankieJG

Your most powerful planet is Jupiter (I can recognize that planet layout anywhere) So look at the places where the Jupiter lines intersect -- how does China, Australia, Greenland, East Africa and Russia sound to you? Russia also has the added benefit of having NN/MC line running through it.

Australia sounds fantastic but when I tried astroclick travel in astro.com Chiron line falls over Sydney telling me that it will not be a happy ending.

FrankieJG

The stelliums (groups of 3 or more planets) in the above signs are:

-Sagittarius: with stellium of Venus+Mars+Jupiter
-Scorpio: with stellium of Pluto+Sun+Mercury: in partile conjunction! Pluto and Mercury would be pretty much knocked out of influence by combustion, but they are both cazimi and so their influences are much magnified...

So in my chart Venus+Mars+Jupiter combination is a powerful aspect? Moving to countries in the astromap with lines related to those planets would benefit me?

conspiracy theorist

Australia sounds fantastic but when I tried astroclick travel in astro.com Chiron line falls over Sydney telling me that it will not be a happy ending.

If you want my opinion on that I'd say that Chiron will never trump the power of your Jupiter.

FrankieJG

I want to know whether moving to London would benefit me according to my relocation chart and astromap for world and Europe.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Hmm, interesting. Do you see the 0 degree of the sign as a manifestation of the previous sign or is it due to the special condition of the triple conjunction why you made that decision?

Since I use whole signs as house format, 0 degree of any sign would not be looked at as a manifestation of the previous sign: it would be completely related to the house it was the "border" (entry point) of. Remember too that in the whole sign format (also known as the "sign=house" format), the cusp of the house is NOT necessarily the "border" of that house, but rather is the "sensitive degree" of that house, which is a projection of the degree on the ascendant to EACH subsequent house (cusp derives from cuspus, which Latin word meant "A POINT", not a "border" or "coast" or "beginning", etc) for example, with say 22 degrees (of whatever sign) rising as the ascending degree, the "cusp" (sensitive point) of each following house would be 22 degrees of each of the subsequent signs.

The special condition of the triple conjunction (a stellium in conjunction) made me give special emphasis to the sign involved.
NOTE: LOOKING MORE CLOSELY AT THE CHART I SEE THAT BOTH GROUPS ARE IN ONE SIGN-SAGITTARIUS; SO MY REMARKS APPLY ONLY TO THE SIGN OF SAGITTARIUS, NOT TO SCORPIO.

Last edited:

FrankieJG

Hi..in my chart..sun, mercury sand pluto are at 0 degree in Sagittarius..Therefore according to you they don't belong to Sagittarius?
Can you give me a general idea about my 2nd house? Is this stellium a good one?

Since I use whole signs as house format, 0 degree of any sign would not be looked at as a manifestation of the previous sign: it would be completely related to the house it was the "border" (entry point) of. Remember too that in the whole sign format (also known as the "sign=house" format), the cusp of the house is NOT necessarily the "border" of that house, but rather is the "sensitive degree" of that house, which is a projection of the degree on the ascendant to EACH subsequent house (cusp derives from cuspus, which Latin word meant "A POINT", not a "border" or "coast" or "beginning", etc) for example, with say 22 degrees (of whatever sign) rising as the ascending degree, the "cusp" (sensitive point) of each following house would be 22 degrees of each of the subsequent signs.

The special condition of the triple conjunction (a stellium in conjunction) made me give special emphasis to the signs involved.

dr. farr

Hi..in my chart..sun, mercury sand pluto are at 0 degree in Sagittarius..Therefore according to you they don't belong to Sagittarius?
Can you give me a general idea about my 2nd house? Is this stellium a good one?

No no! They ARE ALL IN SAGITTARIUS! And they thus make Sagittarius a massive stellium influenced sign-in the chart I had glanced that this Sun-Mercury-Pluto cazimi/partile conjunction had occurred in Scorpio-but it actually happened in Sagittarius, so Sagittarius is the sign of greatest importance in this chart (not Scorpio)

Last edited:

FrankieJG

Oh now I get it...Thanks!!! So you think this stellium would benefit me?

No no! They ARE ALL IN SAGITTARIUS! And they thus make Sagittarius a massive stellium influenced sign-in the chart I had glanced that this Sun-Mercury-Pluto cazimi/partile conjunctgion had occurred in Scorpio-but it actually happened in Sagittarius, so Sagittarius is the sign of greatest importance in this chart (not Scorpio)

dr. farr

Oh now I get it...Thanks!!! So you think this stellium would benefit me?

It has so much potential power that it could be of dramatic benefit or of drastic malefic influence; your 2nd whole sign house looks quite benefitted; remember that Saturn is ruler of this chart, and also remember that the very important ascending degree is locked in between the 2 outer planets Neptune and Uranus, with Uranus having the greatest influence on the ascending degree (since Neptune is in a pitted degree and its influence inhibited) And remember that your massive stellium in Sagittarius IS ALL IN THE 12TH WHOLE SIGN HOUSE!
To delineate the ramifications of this alone (ie the massive stellium in Sagittarius in the 12th house) would require a good amount of research and would probably fill up about 4 typed pages of explanation.