Indian dreams

In my dream I was riding on the back of an elephant with a canopy on it, nice reddish and earthy colours. I went to a big wooden market area or multi-story building. I met a beautiful young girl, she took me through a doorway with a curtain over it, leading me by the hand. Then I woke up.AHHHH!

I think I have a karmic connection to India. Today at the shops I made stong connection to another beautiful Indian girl. I made her giggle without words.:p

Anyone else have this karmic thing with India?

Vestaline

well let's start again....

the elephant represents power and wisdom. it is the Pillar and a most favourable symbol in India. or else. this animal is able to anticipate events like tsunami, and able to show endless patience and subtlety. although its strength is huge. to ride an elephant is a sign of noble ambitions and highest sense of justice; the reddish earth colours are exactly what the elephant represents. the elephant's skin is the Earth and Memory. earth means experience and experience is wisdom when the rider is as receptive as the elephant; the canopy made me almost make a terrible mistake. since i am not English/american. a translation mistake. so the canopy and the beautiful girl and the building and the curtain seems to be related to some promises of happiness in personal life or wishes being fulfilled in secret (curtain) and privacy. the girl in a dream can be a girl sure. but the colour of her hair indicates if there is passion or spirituality. dark hair in dreams is always our passions. blond hair is our high ideals projected in what we do. If the girl had blond hair, good.

since the elephant is quite in contradiction with the building (if the building is modern) it MIGHT be like Your experience and wisdom and authority is the result of some past karma being born again in this modern life. You could meet a young girl or new love able to understand your most intimate wishes or able to fulfilll them....the colours are important. reddish can be bright or somber. red is always passion/love.....the canopy seems to indicate that it is in the sphere of the personal life. the elephant is stability and security. the pillar is the number 4. so maybe some positive construction in the future (building is square, 4) with a person. or some wish be materialized in a love affair... hope it helps. anyway elephants are awsome. India can just mean Karma. for India is said to be ruled by capricorn and capricorn is Karma. it is the wheel. If you wish to know about Karma, read sri aurobindo. karma and rebirth. YOu will learn that karma got nothing to do with those simplistic mediatic ways to just brainwash people's minds. it is really a Mystery aiming at man's union with the divine.....someday.

try to remember the colour and texture of the curtain. the expression of the girl's face. but also be vigilant (elephant) not to find yourself involved in some affair with someone who might be hiding something (curtain) all depends on little details like what you felt as a whole. the canopy could be protection (moral or social) take care!!

Last edited:
Vesta line. I like it. What is your culture?

The building was old. Dark coloured wood.She had dark hair. The reds in the canopy and curtain were earthy dull reds. The girls expression was initially innocent, then a promising grin of something more to come as she lifted the curtain. A tantalizing expression.