Intercepted signs?

My tenth house is in Scorpio but it's intercepted so instead my midheaven is Libra, so which one do I actually apply as my midheaven?

Also, my moon is in my second house Pisces cusp, but the Aquarius is duplicated through my 1st-2nd. So which one do I even apply to?? Please helpppp

ElenaJ

From what you write, your midheaven is libra.
How can pisces be on the 2nd cusp, if Aquarius covers 1st and 2nd?

greybeard

My tenth house is in Scorpio but it's intercepted so instead my midheaven is Libra, so which one do I actually apply as my midheaven?

Also, my moon is in my second house Pisces cusp, but the Aquarius is duplicated through my 1st-2nd. So which one do I even apply to?? Please helpppp

Your Midheaven, you said, is in Libra. I guess your MC must be in Libra.
And Scorpio is intercepted in the Tenth. So Venus, lord of Libra, rules the Tenth.

I assume the sign on your 3rd cusp is Pisces, and Aquarius is on the Asc and 2nd cusp? The sign on the cusp determines the lord of the house. Rulers of intercepted signs are considered co-rulers.

Rulers of houses are very important. According to their cosmic condition, their aspects, etc., they determine how that house will act, "for good or evil". They influence planets occupying their signs in the same way.

Last edited:
Your Midheaven, you said, is in Libra. I guess your MC must be in Libra.
And Scorpio is intercepted in the Tenth. So Venus, lord of Libra, rules the Tenth.

I assume the sign on your 3rd cusp is Pisces, and Aquarius is on the Asc and 2nd cusp? The sign on the cusp determines the lord of the house. Rulers of intercepted signs are considered co-rulers.

Rulers of houses are very important. According to their cosmic condition, their aspects, etc., they determine how that house will act, "for good or evil". They influence planets occupying their signs in the same way.

Thank you :)

ElenaJ

One picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
So Aquarius (Uranus and saturn) rules your first and second houses, moon is in the second house, just past the cusp. So moon is present in 2nd house affairs, but it's a nuance. The main actors here are Uranus and saturn.
Your midheaven is ruled by Venus, libra. Scorpio intercepted there has a secondary influence, but it doesn't "touch ground" so is less effective. Libra is the sign that effectively gives the characteristics to your midheaven.
In an exaggerated case, my 2nd cusp is at 29 degrees, but I definitely feel the effect of that sign and not the one that covers most of the house.

One picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
So Aquarius (Uranus and saturn) rules your first and second houses, moon is in the second house, just past the cusp. So moon is present in 2nd house affairs, but it's a nuance. The main actors here are Uranus and saturn.
Your midheaven is ruled by Venus, libra. Scorpio intercepted there has a secondary influence, but it doesn't "touch ground" so is less effective. Libra is the sign that effectively gives the characteristics to your midheaven.
In an exaggerated case, my 2nd cusp is at 29 degrees, but I definitely feel the effect of that sign and not the one that covers most of the house.

Thank you! I appreciate it

greybeard

But what do intercepted signs mean?

Donald Trump's chart provides a good example and he's such a public figure.

The 3 Cancer planets intercepted in the 11th behold nothing but hard aspects to the second house. They have no other aspects. Saturn is on exile, Venus conjuncts him and is not particularly strong in Cancer while Mercury is out of his element. Moon is about to undergo eclipse and she's opposed by tumultous Uranus.

The 11th house symbolizes, among other things, political parties, the native's plans and objectives, legislatures and laws, friends and associates....

Knowing these areas of manifestation, we can watch and see.